[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What indy promotions do you live by and are they any good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Indy.jpg (7KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
Indy.jpg
7KB, 276x183px
What indy promotions do you live by and are they any good?
>>
>>2000747
ESW - Empire State Wrestling

it's bretty gud tbqh. wwe alumni appearances pretty often. harpGOAT got his start in ESW.
>>
I forgot the name of it. I went to like three shows, they were all fucking shit with flaming tables and jumping off roofs and scaffolds. They're biggest draw was some Mexican dude that trained in AAA.
>>
File: metroprowrestling.jpg (75KB, 640x236px) Image search: [Google]
metroprowrestling.jpg
75KB, 640x236px
Metro Pro Wrestling in KC. They have a local TV deal. They have been around for 6 years. The talent they have are meh. An old writer from wwe runs the place. Trevor Murdoch is about the most famous I've ever seen. Evan Bournes brother is on the roster.
>>
>outlaw wrestling
>>
>>2000751
Fuck off
>>
>>2000757
Simon Gotch wrestled for MPW for a while too
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 635x538px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 635x538px
PWG and Lucha Underground. I have no idea how to get tickets for either.
>>
>>2000805
If serious for LU you just have to follow their social media.
They announce tickets a few weeks before tapings so you have to email them fast.
>>
I live in Glasgow and have seen ICW a few times. Caught Devitt a few times after the show, I hope he continues to have a small influence in ICW even though he's in WWE now, since ICW is completely off the radar .
>>
ICW drew the biggest crowd for a UK promotion in over 30 years, they aren't under the radar
>>
>>2000832
>UK

Yes, they're under the radar.
>>
>>2000832
Are you fucking implying that the UK matters in the grander scheme of things...? WWE doesn't even give a SEMBLANCE of a fuck about them
>>
>>2000832
>ICW
they need to get a TV deal to be considered anything. 6K is great for indies but I doubt they could run shows like that every week/month and sell that many tickets.
>>
>>2000858
ICW has over 30 TV deals around the world. That's pretty damn good for an indie.

>>2000841
UK wrestling has been going through a bit of a boom period, so yes, they do.
>>
>>2002064
This. ICW is bigger than TNA globally
>>
>>2000841
WWE gives enough of a fuck to start raiding their rosters.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.