[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wellness suspension when?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 9

File: SDW5boa.jpg (1MB, 1344x2257px) Image search: [Google]
SDW5boa.jpg
1MB, 1344x2257px
Wellness suspension when?
>>
Based Geordie's natty according to Hero.
>>
He hasnt been well messed in 1+ years on the main roster do never. Anyways, no one ever gets wellnessed for steroids anymore. It is always other insignificant shit
>>
>>2000402
I love watching based Geordie wrestle, but that's just not true.
>>
>>2000405
>CrossfitTripshit acting like his views matter
>>
>>2000409
C'mon my dude, everyone and their mother knows that based Geordie is juicing through the roof.
>>
>>2000414
The only juicing your mother knows about is the explosion of it on her face every night.
>>
When he angers someone or fucks up in someway and they need an excuse for his punishment
>>
File: conor.jpg (5KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
conor.jpg
5KB, 320x180px
>>2000416
>>
Easy to look that jacked when you're 4 foot 2. Manlets, when will they learn!?
>>
Literally Adonis?
>>
>>2000404
The company use steroids for getting rid off wrestlers they don't like. Meltzer said Alberto's violation of the wellness policy was for steroids
>>
>>2000676
Prescription trt at that
>>
>>2000855
How do you get steroids prescribed to you kek
>>
>>2000869
When you have health problems or your balls/brain don't produce testosterone.
>>
File: fabulous.png (505KB, 500x566px) Image search: [Google]
fabulous.png
505KB, 500x566px
>>2000401
>he's been off TV for so long now I didn't even know his gear had become orange

Shame, I liked the red.
>>
You know, I wouldn't be surprised if he was actually natty.

He's short, so it's easier for him to put on weight.
Plus he's obviously insanely dedicated. I can just imagine him pumping iron for 5+ hours a day trying to make Vince love him enough to give him screen time.
>>
>>2000989
He'd look like Ricochet at best if that was true.
You just can't be this full, this defined and this big while natty.
BUT who really cares when the end result is literally the body of motherfucking Adonis?
>>
>>2001048
>BUT who really cares when the end result is literally the body of motherfucking Adonis?

Well we can agree on that at least. I still don't understand why they test for roids when it's not even a real competition.
>>
>>2001048
>>2001082
who is krispen wah
>>
>>2001082
So half of your wrestlers doesnt drop from heart attacks down the road
>>
He's juicing. Dean Ambrose is basically the limit of natural human growth, Cesaro at a push. You just don't get that size naturally. Not saying he hasn't worked his arse off also, but if he wasn't he'd probably be more like Calisto.
>>
>>2001151
A psychopath who would have done something like that roids or not.
>>
>>2001184
Who cares? It's their body.
>>
>>2001082
To act like a real sports competition, I guess.

>>2001151
Millions of people are using steroids, and this shit is rare.
I mean, shit, look at all these IG fitness celebrities. Nobody is that insane on roids.
Benoit was fucked in the head regardless. Same with Austin. They were/are pathological people that would snap even without roids.

>>2001184
Testing is a joke, but at the same time guys in WWE are more responsible and tame nowadays.
In the past, all those jacked guys would snort cocaine and pin all the time. Ask Zyzz how that worked out, even though he wasn't THAT big.
Nowadays you get guys that are obviously on roids, like Woods and Neville, but they are more responsible about their lifestyle. Also, worst thing they could do is get drunk while making videos for YT.
>>
>>2001188
>Dean Ambrose is basically the limit of natural human growth
LOL
>>
>>2001205
>Austin

lol
>>
>>2001188
Have you tried lifting weights?
>>
>>2000401
>implying Neville works a fulltime schedule.

That midget hasn't been on raw in over a month, part timers can go to Gas city as far as Vince cares
>>
>>2001188
im not even particularly built and im much bigger than ambrose.
>>
>>2001214
He snapped and beat Debra, that's what I meant.
>>
>>2001228
>implying you know shit about the WWE schedule
>>
>>2001228
House shows, main event and superstars probably makes up a full time schedule.
>>
File: 1423864099656.jpg (26KB, 478x349px) Image search: [Google]
1423864099656.jpg
26KB, 478x349px
>>2001188
choked on my air
>>
>>2001371
Doesn't really reflect on him as a man or his mental health. It takes two to tango and it's telling that Debra has never remarried. She's the one responsible for that fight, not Austin. Some women just want that ultimate confrontation. Comparing that to literally murdering your family and then committing suicide is ridiculous.
>>
>>2005140
Still probably avoids drug tests because he's not on TV or on RAW specifically. They give these guys very strict schedules and rules and allow them every opportunity to beat the system. They want them to roid and be huge and look great, but they also want to be able to cover their ass and fire/control people on their whim.
>>
>>2001188

PLEASE hit the weights.

It's pretty sad when people think athletes who look better than them are all cheating.
>>
>>2005288
I wasn't comparing it to Benoit's case. I just said that he snapped and beat her.
Like dude, you don't get along in a marriage, then just divorce and go your own way instead of hanging on and getting your shit boiled over arguments.

>Doesn't really reflect on him as a man or his mental health
C'mon, it's Steve Austin, you can't get a more stereotypical redneck than him.
He has a short temper and roid raged. Reflects enough for me.
>>
>>2005325
Nah but whatever

> you can't get a more stereotypical redneck than him.
he's literally an actor playing a role. if he were a real redneck he would have never left Texas and would be on welfare
>>
>>2005341
He's a millionaire, why would you expect him to be on welfare and stay in Texas?
>inb4 - because stereotypical redneck
Duh, but it's basically the same for him. He doesn't even have to work.
>>
>>2005371
I mean if he were a stereotypical redneck he wouldn't have become a wrestler at all or even gone to college.
>>
>>2005288
>It takes two to tango
If she had stabbed him or something beforehand you'd have a point.

>and it's telling that Debra has never remarried.
What does it tell? Any woman can marry, there's always desperate betas around and I guarantee there'd be guys jumping at the chance to get Stone Cold's sloppy seconds.
If she didn't get remarried, then it'll be because she chose not to. For example, if she was traumatized or some shit.

>She's the one responsible for that fight, not Austin.
The person doing the beating is the one who is responsible for doing the beating. A mugger can't take his victim to court for "provoking" him.

>Some women just want that ultimate confrontation.
Yeah, chicks love getting beaten up.

>Comparing that to literally murdering your family and then committing suicide is ridiculous.
Well obviously beating up your wife isn't anywhere near the same level as murdering your family.
But Austin was still a prick, possibly a mentally ill one. Just because we loved him when we were kids, doesn't mean the man behind the character was a good person.
>>
>>2005379
I think we both know that I meant him being a stereotypical redneck during his wrestling-to-now days.
But yeah, you're right either way.
>>
>>2005386
>Yeah, chicks love getting beaten up.

Some do. Have sex.
>>
>>2005401
There's a difference between BDSM and abuse. Put down 50 Shades and get some real life experience.
>>
>>2005389
No, I took what you meant as Austin is a wifebeater because he's a stereotypical redneck. Like his fundamental character as a human being is a redneck and I don't think that's true and if you listen to his podcast you know it isn't. He's just super convincing and intelligent, and a decent enough actor with training and life experience to convey a surly redneck
>>
>>2000405
Take off your trip
>>
>>2005402
I'm talking about women who literally want violent physical confrontations with their boyfriends and husbands, not consensual kink scenarios that you clearly have no experience with because you're a fucking virgin with no experience with women. Grow up, seriously, you're a pathetic white knight.

Debra is trash and provoked a fight. Austin didn't get charged with shit because everybody including the cops know what happened.
>>
>>2005411
>I'm talking about women who literally want violent physical confrontations with their boyfriends and husbands
People, in general, do not want to get into violent physical confrontations with someone who is bigger and stronger than them.
This isn't rocket science.

>Debra is trash and provoked a fight.
So, if he was talking shit and she stabbed him, that makes it OK?

>Austin didn't get charged with shit because everybody including the cops know what happened.
You sure that's the reason why? Or are you assuming that?
>>
>>2005404
Nah, he's a wifebeater because he's a wifebeater.
It just so happens that his redneck lifestyle/shtick doesn't really help him, while his temper and addictions were a ticking time bomb.

>his fundamental character as a human being is a redneck
Looks like it is, actually. Just without being stereotypically poor and bound to the countryside.
He's not much more than that, except a guy that knows a lot about his job.

>if you listen to his podcast you know it isn't
He's just well-versed in his job. Doesn't mean he isn't a nutcase with a short temper and not much intelligence.

>super convincing
That's right.

>intelligent
Nah.

>life experience to convey a surly redneck
Nah, he's just that type of guy. Life experience doesn't turn you into an person full of addictions, a short temper, a thing for roids and roid ragin, and wife beating due to not being able to settle matters down in another way than giving into said short temper.

Dude's good at his job, but he's thick-skulled as fuck.
>>
>>2005432
Wow you are really pathetic, what a sniveling worm.
>>
>>2005406
Convince me, maybe I'll do it.
>>
>>2005436
Great argument, champ.
>>
>>2005433
He's clearly intelligent and if you can't tell then you're not as intelligent as him. Case closed.
>>
File: neville.jpg (76KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
neville.jpg
76KB, 640x640px
>Natalie Satterly killed in murder-suicide when?
>>
>>2005462
Now
>>
>>2005461
>bu bu bu bu but I say how it is
Dude. He's just as dumb as most guys from his days of wrestling.
Just because he's been sitting for years upon years in the business and knows its history and how things work, so he is now able to ask questions on a podcast strictly related to his job, doesn't make him intelligent.
He'd have to be borderline retarded not to know what he knows after all those years spent doing his job.
>>
>>2005485

Hey, the dudes been successful at everything he's ever done, he's seen the entire world and he's the envy of his peers. Just because you're not as intelligent as him doesn't make you a bad guy. Don't worry about it, Guy Who Uses A Trip On /asp/
>>
File: 1474972125694s.jpg (2KB, 125x115px) Image search: [Google]
1474972125694s.jpg
2KB, 125x115px
>>2005491
>success = intelligence
>expensive life = intelligence
Then all IG sluts are intelligent as hooooly fucking sheit, my dude.

Also
>bu bu bu but ur just jelly
>reeee tripfag
C'mon.
>>
>>2005519
No, I am saying intelligence is intelligence. And if you can't see it you're dumb. Sorry you had to find out this way. The man is clearly intelligent, you can tell by listening to him.
>>
> bu bu bu but
Holy shit the cringe

> its a tripcunt
Of course it is
>>
>>2000906

Or you go to a doctor that doesn't give a fuck and just rattle off some Low Test symptoms you claim to have.
>>
>>2001151

That had nothing to do with steroids (roid rage is a myth and you are an idiot) and everything to do with severe brain degradation
>>
>>2001205

>guys that are obviously on roids, like Woods

I wouldn't be surprised if Woods was genuinely not on steroids anymore. He isn't that big OR defined.

Back when he was Consequences Creed, he was definitely on something. If you see pictures side by side, you can barely tell that Consequences Creed and Woods are the same person.
>>
File: 20161012_195124.png (230KB, 524x469px) Image search: [Google]
20161012_195124.png
230KB, 524x469px
>>2005529
>I said so, so it is that way
>otherwise you're dumb
He's not intelligent. He just knows his job.
If you can't see that, you're dumb.
>>
>>2005632
He was in NXT, but now I think he either maintains the gains or recreationally takes some test from time to time.
>>
>>2008460
Even the dumbest thing Austin has ever said is still far more intelligent than the smartest thing you've ever posted here.
>>
crossfitjesus are you in your teens?
>>
Why are tripfags always the biggest faggots?
>>
>>2008469
He buys into the "Montreal was Bret's last night in the company" revisionist history, so probably.
>>
>>2000414
This, his hair gets thinner and he gets a hgh belly.
>>
File: j71UWKe.gif (364KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
j71UWKe.gif
364KB, 350x350px
>>2008468
Now, now, you're getting too emotional about this and unnecessarily exaggerating, my dude.

>>2008469
Not anymore.

>>2008474
Dunno.

>>2008477
I'm a Slav, so we didn't have wrestling back in the day, so no way of actually getting to watch all that stuff live and getting a clearer perspective.
>>
>>2008539
>you're getting too emotional about this and unnecessarily exaggerating, my dude.

No emotions there: just a plain statement of fact.
>>
>>2000989
When him and Enzo were roadtripping he would post videos of Nev working out, he hella pumps
>>
>>2008593
>Enzo & Neville roadtrippin'

holy shit imagine the banter
>>
File: 1474871089137.gif (1MB, 296x160px) Image search: [Google]
1474871089137.gif
1MB, 296x160px
>>2008549
>>
>>2000401

>1. Testosterone use is legal under the Wellness Policy with a doctor's note. I.e. go to a shady anti-aging clinic and get a script for 100-250mg/week.
>2. Modern wrestlers have the obvious HGH to anyone who knows their shit, especially Geordie. HGH is undetectable under WP testing guidelines, but it is likely most wrestlers are being prescribed it by the same anti-aging clinic and may even be cheeky enough to write it off on tax expenses at the end of the year.
>>
>>2009107

Cont.

The real difference between wrestlers of ten years ago vs. now is the drugs. Compare an Orton, HHH or Cena to the 2016 version. Notice the bloat & thickness they had in 2006? It's because they were on anabolics. Low dose test/HGH does not give that look. It gives a lean, cut and shiny look that can be seen in Geordie, Rollins, Balor etc etc.
>>
>>2000401
Anytime they try to test him he floats away
>>
>>2009129
why did I laugh at this
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.