[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should he win the title?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: Chris_Jericho_at_FoF.jpg (17KB, 220x310px) Image search: [Google]
Chris_Jericho_at_FoF.jpg
17KB, 220x310px
Should he win the title?
>>
his list is over. Put the title on that
>>
jeriGOAT
>>
>>1999527
He's going to win the title at the rumble.
>>
put a thousand people on his list, never drew a dime
>>
>>1999631
he drew a dime out of me
>>
>>1999539
Ironman Heavymetalweight Championship in the WWE when?
>>
>>1999629
You think? I figure they would draw this out until WM. But whether it would be for the title or not IDK.

I could see WWE having Brock beat Owens at the Rumble for the belt (possibly with Jericho getting involved and starting their breakup), Goldberg winning the Rumble & their match being for the title at WM. Even though that match doesn't need the title, I wouldn't put it past WWE to try it just to "elevate" the Universal title by giving it to Brock, before Roman inevitably beats him for the belt after WM.

But the endgame will be a big time match between Owens & Jericho eventually, I just hope they don't rush it by doing it withing the next month.
>>
File: 1475958148845.jpg (66KB, 540x568px) Image search: [Google]
1475958148845.jpg
66KB, 540x568px
Yes and he can enter with it at 'Mania.
>>
>>1999527
Hmm, could he do it at WM in a big payoff between the two of them?

That would be pretty cool & a nice way to give him one last run as champ. And now he will probably be only one of the "old-school" guys who will ever holding the Universal title. It sure will pad his resume along with unifying the WWE & WCW World titles & even holding the newly created one in the "new era" as well.
>>
>>1999527
No he has to go pretend to be a rock star soon
>>
The only thing keeping Raw afloat and an obese champion relevant and entertaining.
>>
>>1999855
I was about to say they're not wasting an Owens WrestleMania match on Jericho but then I remember who his opponent was this year.
>>
I wouldn't mind seeing a title on him, but maybe not THE title.
>>
File: ayatollah.jpg (193KB, 1024x1462px) Image search: [Google]
ayatollah.jpg
193KB, 1024x1462px
He's mostly a jobber that puts guys over now. So I don't see it happening as much as I would like it to.
>>
File: 13067633271.jpg (46KB, 400x456px) Image search: [Google]
13067633271.jpg
46KB, 400x456px
>>2000199
>He's mostly a jobber that puts guys over now
>now
>>
File: IMG_0969.jpg (30KB, 239x207px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0969.jpg
30KB, 239x207px
>>2000818
>jobber

He's talent enhancement you stupid idiot!
>>
Frankly, Jericho is the only guy other than Styles who is over enough to deserve the title. I get that the title needs to be given to new guys to get them over, and that's cool. Classic wrestling theory still works. But Jericho's latest run is amazing. A title run + drop to put some kid over at WM would be great.
>>
>>2002404
>Frankly, Jericho is the only guy other than Styles who is over enough to deserve the title

Goldberg is more over than both of them combined
>>
>>2002416
So is Brock but guys like that dont wrestle more than 3 times a year.
>>
>>2002416
See but you're wrong. Goldberg v Lesnar is a flop.
>>
>>2002466
t. Paul Heyman
>>
>>2002476
It needed shock value to get people talking. And people have already stopped talking. It's over. No one cares anymore.
>>
>>2002512
The fact that anyone was talking about it was a modern day miracle for WWE
>>
>>2002528
They get it occasionally. It's coffee talk in the office.

>Oh hey, I heard Undertaker lost last night.
>Yeah, I heard. Crazy. What was he, 18-0? Used to love that guy when I was a lad.
>Nah 20-0. Same, though, he was cool. More of a Stone Cold guy.

that is all wwe gets now
>>
>>1999527
actually the best way for him to win the title (if he is even planning on sticking around this long which I hope he does) would be to win MITB and cash it in

He would be the absolute GOAT with the briefcase and he did come up with the damn match, it be good for him to actually win one on the way out and he deserves to touch the title at least for a second before he's done. Winning it on a cash in and losing it the next night in the rematch wouldn't tarnish the prestige of the belt at all..if it really has any since the Shieldetty's ruined it
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.