[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: guys who drew few, but not many, dimes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

>>
>>1999481
Have sex, I'm begging ya
>>
Literally the biggest dime drawer in history you fucking idiot.
>>
>>1999483
>SEETHING

>>1999494
I posted a picture of Stone Cold, not Hogan
>>
File: image.gif (317KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
317KB, 960x540px
>>
>>1999513
He's literally either number one or number two. He cannot possibly be lower than number two.
>>
The memes that Stone Cold didn't draw are just Carter samefagging ferociously. His match with the Undertaker is the highest rated segment in Raw history.
>>
Stone coldetty indeed draw dimes. Way less than Hogan of course. No shame in that
>>
>>1999517
You're literally SEETHING
>>
>>1999591
>His match with the Undertaker is the highest rated segment in Raw history.
No its not, The Rock "This is your life" segment is.
>>
>>1999812
Urban legend
>>
Can someome please explain this austin/hhh meme?
>>
>>1999812
acquire age pinhead
>>
>>1999812
No it's not. Rock's is the highest SEGMENT not match. Austin's is the highest rated match (it also drew more then the Rock's segment)
>>
>>1999818
It's fact. This is your Life segment drew a 8.4, nothing else WWE has put on cable TV has came close to that.
>>
>>1999819
Childhood is idolizing Stone Cold, adulthood is realizing HHH drew more dimes.
>>
>>1999828

Stevetty BTFO
>>
>>1999481

He drank 6000 beers and never drew a dime.
>>
>>1999481

I heard a kid running through my local pharmacy yelling "STONE COLD! STONE COLD!" while I was picking up ass cream for my bleeding anus, and if you don't think that's the kind of legacy a top draw leaves, to still be over with kids who were born after he retired, then you are simply the spergiest motherfucker on this board, OP.
>>
>>1999828
>"A match where Steve Austin won the WWF title from The Undertaker in Charlotte drew the largest rating and audience to ever witness a pro wrestling match or for that matter, any pro wrestling segment, ever on U.S. cable television. The match did a 9.5 rating, which was 10.72 million viewers. Perhaps the most impressive is that one out of every six television sets in the U.S. that had cable that was on during that time was watching that match. Because for more than a decade, Vince Russo has made it a talking point to say how the “The Is Your Life: Rock,” segment was the highest rated segment in history (it did an 8.4 quarter), to show how skits outdraw matches, it’s become a talking point how that was the highest rated segment in Raw history. Actually there were a handful of different quarter hours that beat that total, including most of the second hour of the May 10, 1999 show."
>>
File: Stonecucksteveaustin.jpg (149KB, 786x758px) Image search: [Google]
Stonecucksteveaustin.jpg
149KB, 786x758px
>>1999494
good try steve
>>
>>1999513
Austin drew more at his peak than Hogan did, it's not even close.
>>
>>2001402
Austin drew so much that when his reign was over there was no more dimes left to draw
>>
>>1999812
How do you manage to be this utterly wrong about everything you type you absolute fucking retard.
>>
>>2001402
Yes he did but Hogan's longevity edges him out

Would you rather be the coach for a basketball team where a player averages 35 points a game for 5 years or where a player averages 30 points a game for 20 years?

Hogan drew all the way up to 2005 where his appaerence at Summerslam drew 235k additional buys from the previous year
>>
>>1999481
Worst bait I've seen
>>
>>2001409
not him, but i'm pretty sure that really is the highest rated moment. at least they said that on a monday night war doc
>>
>>2001410
The difference between Austins peak and Hogan's overall drawing ability is larger than five points

It would be more like 35 points for 5 years and 25 points for 20 years

I would take Hogan too, but Austins peak BTFOs any other wrestler and if his neck wasn't fucked it wouldn't even be a debate
>>
have sex
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.