[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do smarks hate the Large Hound so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 19

File: TheLargeHound.jpg (47KB, 349x484px) Image search: [Google]
TheLargeHound.jpg
47KB, 349x484px
Why do smarks hate the Large Hound so much?
>>
because he's everything that they're not
>>
>>1998992
> Years of constantly overlooking wrestlers who people cheer for and arew likable
> Guy who's only chosen because he's big and has not paid his dues nearly as much as other guys
> People high as fuck on Daniel Bryan
> Should have won the Rumble
> Gets pushed out early
> Reigns comes out
> People roll their eyes because they know how this is going to end
> Boo the shit out of the guy hand picked over the legit most over guy on the roster

It's now a few years later and he keeps getting booed because people know that as soon as Vince thinks the booing has gone down he'll keep pushing him until he gets his way.

In all honesty he's not even that bad and has all the makings of being a liked, badass. People even cheered for him to win instead of Batista at the Rumble. But the booes just kept coming due to cringey, overwritten promos, trying to make him like the next John Cena with no sense of a real badass.
>>
the enormous canine is great and they're jealous of his success that's all
>>
>>1998992
Because they have small peanus weanuses
>>
He's not bad, its just that his character is too boring.
>>
File: IMG_7459.jpg (49KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7459.jpg
49KB, 420x420px
>>1999001
This
>>1999002
>The enormous canine

HOLY FUCKIN KEK'D
>>
because he's everything that smarcucks hate
>alpha
>fit
>over 6 ft
>chad
>doesn't do flips
>isn't a fucking nerd
>actually wins matches
>handsome
>won a royal rumble
>>
>>1999002
>the enormous canine
oh god i don't know why but i'm having one hell of a kek over this
>>
>>1999009
>>1999022
Sure is samefag in here.
>>
>>1999019
This

Any fan that boos him because he didn't waste his time in the fucking indies is an idiot. Also his brother paid enough dues for the both of them.
>>
>>1998993
Super good looking? Every hair and place?
>>
>>1999019
t. Carter
>>
>>1999019
this
>>
>>1999064
>>1999037
samefag
>>
File: IMG_0304.gif (4MB, 500x398px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0304.gif
4MB, 500x398px
>>1999023
>>1999068
samefag
>>
Because he is the antithesis of them

Good looking
Talented
Popular
'chad'
Lost weight
Has had sex
Main evented WrestleMania twice
Didn't need to waste his life (wrestling in bingo halls)
>>
File: 1475027262009.jpg (128KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1475027262009.jpg
128KB, 1080x1080px
It's the dues thing, yeah. I'll be honest the Colossal Canine is starting to grow on me but only because he's not in the main event scene and he's in that much needed mid tier title reign. Also helps that he and RuRu have so much chemistry together.
>>
>>1999019
Not true at all, otherwise people would boo the shit out of Goldberg. Only anti-smarks think this.
>>
>>1999019
>getting worked by based smarks to like romanetty
kek
>>
The only reason smarks boo Roman is because he won the 2015 Royal Rumble instead of Bryan, since then smarks been booing the shit outta Reigns. It all started there, because I remember the colossal canine being over as fuck in 2014 Money In The Bank and SummerSlam of the same year.
>>
File: plsgo.png (5KB, 477x110px) Image search: [Google]
plsgo.png
5KB, 477x110px
>>1999023
>>
>>1999291
Nice MS Paint job
>>
>>1999129
fuck off Carter
>>
>>1999001
This

Roman is a product is nepotism and the fans are sick of having mediocre garbage shoved down our throats.
>>
>>1999470
>Roman is a product is nepotism

Yes because Rosey was a 10x WWE Champion and the Uces are breaking Demolition's record.
>>
desu I dont even get how people have the energy to STILL hate him. Hes tremendously inoffensive and the definition of 'fine' at every aspect of his job at this point, its not like hes out there having shit matches with Big Show or using nursery rhymes in his promos anymore, hes not 'holding anyone back' really. Hes just there, more or less.
>>
>>1999019
>alpha

YOU FANS BOOING ME ARE BULLIES

>>1999029
>Any fan that boos him because he didn't waste his time in the fucking indies is an idiot.

That's not why he gets booed.

>Also his brother paid enough dues for the both of them.

That's not how it works.

>>1999134
He was clearly losing steam even during that SummerSlam match.
>>
he's not Daniel Bryan
>>
>>1999740
Daniel Bryan was basically the reason why the Big Dog is getting outta buildings nowadays. Bryan was hot as fuck from SummerSlam 2013 to Payback 2015.

He also ruined Big Dave Batista return, made Punk quit, and ruined Randy Orton's plans to have the longest WWE championship running by beating CM Punk's record
>>
>>1999001
Been saying it for years, everything that happened isn't even Roman's fault. WWE just booked him poorly, and did indeed try to shove him down fans throats. Most fans just dealt with 12 years of the same shit with Cena, they don't want basically samoan John Cena.
>>
>>1999019
You mean like Randy Orton, yet smarks don't hate Randy.
>>
>>1999134
>smarks

Roman is being booed everywhere now, so not just smark cities. The smart thing would be to turn him and run with it. But Vince is too stubborn to do it.
>>
>>1999019

>fit
>won't even wrestle without a vest because of his jiggly samoatitties
>>
>>1999948
>jiggly samoatitties
nice meme
>>
>>1999943
randy orton isnt pushed like roman is
>>
>>1999952
Just pointing out the excuses people are using for why smarks hate Roman are false.
>>
>>1999943
Everyone hated Randy for years, what are you on about. He's right behind Cena for shitty reactions, that's why he has to be heel, he'll never get over as a face.
>>
>>1999957
okay?
>>
>>1999952
>Youngest heavyweight champ
>Always involved with HHH/HBK/Batista, three men who don't even know what the mid card looks like they're up so high
>Despite getting absolute trash reactions get constantly rammed down our throats for a decade until an internet meme won him some smark affection

Face it, it was dumb luck that changed Orton's catchphrase from "Put'em in a headlock, Randy!" to "RKO OUTTA NOWHERE!"
>>
>>1999958
Randy seems so fake as face. He's a natural heel, it just comes out naturally. When he's face, you can tell he's being a 2 faced prick that will end up betraying you. Natural heel magic.
>>
based big dog got the 2 million get
>>
the fat smark reporting the Big Dog get thread 1 billion times to get it deleted

truly pathetic
>>
>>2000040
mods usually remove gets early on
>>
>>2000041
>mods
>browsing this place

no. a picture of a dick was up for 3+ days. same with a pic of some tits. only way a post gets deleted is if the samefagging smark reports it a bunch of times to get it auto removed
>>
>>2000043
janitor must be a bryanfag then
>>
>>2000045
no, the bryanfag just reports posts, resets his ip, reports posts, repeat until the post gets auto removed due to too many reports
>>
>>2000043
Actually the mods are on full force tonight.

/co/, /fa/, and /vp/ just had some huge GETS posted. They probably knew about /asp/'s GET.
>>
File: wwe live 035.jpg (2MB, 5184x2912px) Image search: [Google]
wwe live 035.jpg
2MB, 5184x2912px
>WWE Live Holiday Tour here in Charleston, SC
>Roman vs Kevin Owens is the main show
>Roman gets a few cheers, and not that many boos
>He beats KO and proceeds to sign literally everyone's autograph book
>have a sign "SIGN MY SIGN"(cesaro signed it earlier)
>he signs it
>leave through the handicap area because my father(the one who took this BRILLIANT picture) needs it
>end up crossing paths with him backstage
>literally John Cena levels of friendliness
>dad wants photo
>old fart usher tries to get us to quickly follow them out
>he tells her to hold on and does one with me, even makes small talk.
He went over with me tonight.
>>
>2016

>hating on the monstrous mutt
>>
File: roman.png (653KB, 1185x632px) Image search: [Google]
roman.png
653KB, 1185x632px
>>2000054
absolutely based
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 736x292px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 736x292px
Based
>>
>>2000054
What did the Big Dog talk about?
>>
File: wwe live 040.jpg (3MB, 5184x2912px) Image search: [Google]
wwe live 040.jpg
3MB, 5184x2912px
>>2000057
Forgot to mention in my green text story, I was talking to the man sitting behind me, and they hinted to roman not being here, and he seemed upset over that. I then asked him what he thinks of roman, and he said "I hate him"

Then when roman walked towards us, he was sticking his hand out.
>>
>>2000064
the smark hypocrisy and denial will never cease to make me laugh
>>
>>2000064
He sounds like an alright guy. Damn shame how WWE and Vince implements him.
>>
File: wwe live 027.jpg (3MB, 5184x2912px) Image search: [Google]
wwe live 027.jpg
3MB, 5184x2912px
>>2000070
But he is not more over than Bayley.

Bayley was... yeah, my ears bled when she came out.
>Nia Jax got everyone mad when she knocked down bayley
>I cheered because I like her
>she did the give everyone a hug motion
>literally the only one raising my arms to receive said hug
I miss karma ;_;
>>
>>2000076
high test anon
>>
File: whale fat chubby.jpg (90KB, 610x457px) Image search: [Google]
whale fat chubby.jpg
90KB, 610x457px
>>2000077
I wouldn't fuck her, I'd hang out with her and I enjoy watching her beat up girls I don't like.
>>2000074
Literally the biggest reason I like wrestlers is who they are off-stage. I can never bring myself to hate Cena, Roman, or KO.
>>
File: Broski_Fist.gif (976KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
Broski_Fist.gif
976KB, 400x225px
>>2000080
You're a rare breed. Usually it's just "dime drawing" and "muh working the smarks" shit. Glad to see some who just enjoys their wrestler because of what makes them unique.
>>
>>1999917
I hear that he also once called somebody a lamer.
>>
File: wwe live 026.jpg (4MB, 5184x2912px) Image search: [Google]
wwe live 026.jpg
4MB, 5184x2912px
Oh, and in case anyone is wondering, this is the audience.

When RAW was here, it was packed. Is this normal for non-televised shows? Also they didn't have any Pyros, and the entrance area/titantron seemed smaller.
>>
>>2000114
house shows have always been 4000-5000 area which is always almost half of raw tapings, unless you're steve austin

but this looks a lot less than 4000
>>
>>1999941

Yeah, I agree. Roman isn't to blame at all. I haven't seen anything which tells me that Roman is politicking on the level of Hogan. The upper brass are just REALLY high on him, but don't know how to make him popular. It's hurt him badly because now he has the stigma of looking like a worse version of Cena everytime he looks to be getting a push.
>>
>>2000128
He's the one to blame for his weak in-ring performance.

Even if you strip away the overpush and character problems, all you're left with is a guy whose best aspect is his look with his mediocre ringwork at second.
>>
File: 6e9[1].png (23KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
6e9[1].png
23KB, 500x275px
>>2000130
>weak in-ring performance
>>
>>2000128
>>2000130
Have him face people we hate.

Let me be specific, people we HATE, not HEELS. Having him fight AJ Styles? Not going to work.

I'm not saying make him a heel, because theres not that many faces fans hate, and theres even less that people would be alright with roman beating.

The problem WWE has is they see fans cheer when he beats the shit out of Rusev and Shaemus. Fans only do that because they hate those wrestlers more, usually.

How to put roman over instantly: Have him fight, and beat, Kevin Dunn in a 5 minute squash match with bloodshed.
>>
>>2000143
Do you really think anybody who knows who Dunn is will be fooled by such an obvious parlour trick?

WWE literally tried it already with Sheamus last year.

IT DIDN'T WORK.

>>2000134
Scintillating rebuttal champ.
>>
>>2000159
To his credit I know a lot of people who would jizz over dunn getting beat up.
>>
>>1999948

this, he should at least have the body to back the hype up

Anyway it's clear that anyone who actually defends the humongous hound's booking and push has to be shitposting. He had, and still has, the potential, but he wasn't ready and was booked horribly. If I had to pick one wrestler from WWE to become the face of the company, I would pick him, but he has ways to go.

Then again, that just tells how fucked WWE will be when they need a new face of the company.
>>
>>2000054
>Roman vs Kevin Owens is the main show

Baased Big Dog winning the Galactic Title
>>
File: amandramacalledsting.jpg (537KB, 1454x1000px) Image search: [Google]
amandramacalledsting.jpg
537KB, 1454x1000px
>>2000278
If Jasethy drew in the past 4 months he would be the one winning the universal title off owens. I kind of feel bad for Jasethy. The one opportunity he had at main eventing WrestleMania and he had it taken away from him cause he injures himself. You sure as shit know that triple H was going to main event that biggest wrestlemania ever and that Seth was going to be his opponent.

Karma is a bitch
>>
>>1998992
I don't know, but I like Roman purely because he makes people legitimately, unironically mad.
>>
>>2000297
This

Who else triggers someone this bad?
>>1999711
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 388x365px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 388x365px
>>1999538
This x1000000
The fucking antismarks on this board worked me into hating him for awhile tho.
>>
>>2000305
>le triggered meme

Romannetty marks are about as good at bants as their idol.

Can you call me a "bully" for booing him like your Samoan TV boyfriend did?
>>
>>2000337
0 D I M E S
D
I
M
E
S
>>
See what I mean?
It's just too easy. Don't even like Roman, but he whips these niggas into a frenzy.
>>
>>1999538
they literally just buried Rusev to make Roman look strong

and Rusev isn't bad at all

the fact that he's a forced face ruined Seth's face turn, which should have been as soon as he came back

him and his booking damage the product more than anyone else
>>
>>2000392
Rusev is one of many who are already closer to "The Guy" WWE thinks Reigns is than Reigns will ever actually be.
>>
>>1998992
Because he looks like their mom's new boyfriend
>>
>>1998992
Because he is boring, terrible on the mic, and mediocre in the ring. He's not actually as big as you would expect in person. Should be called the medium dog. Vince will never push such a mediocre manlet.
>>
>>2000479
again you mean? Yeah he's had his chance in the spotlight, time to step aside for based JeriGOAT and Kevin Owens show.
>>
>>1999958
Randy was never booed as a face like Roman currently is. Not even sure Randy was booed as much as Roman when he was a heel.
>>
>>1999958
He was getting reactions post brandsplit.
He's usually received fairly well as a face, just not for long, because he falls into his ruts.
>>
>>1999019
>because he's everything SMACKKEKS hate

There, fixed it for you
>>
>>2000929
SMACKKEKS
>>
File: IMG_0805.gif (969KB, 190x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0805.gif
969KB, 190x200px
>>2000929
>>2000932
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS SHIT?! I'm trying to write SMACK C U C K S and this shit keeps posting "Smackkeks" am I getting hacked again?
>>
>>1999965
>>2000030
They say Randy was supposed to end Triple H's reign of terror but the crowd wasn't reacting as expected so Gaytch buried him, sent him to Smackdown and Randy reinvent himself with the legend killer gimmick. In many ways, Randy is similar to Roman, both come from wrestling families, both received heavy pushes either for nepotism or Vince seeing real potential and both couldn't make it as faces. The difference is Randy became a heel and stay there pretty much his entire career with some antihero runs but Roman is still being pushed as a huge babyface and the next guy. At this point Randy is pretty much confirmed to the Hall of Fame unless he goes full Benoit and he's still relatively young but Roman will be remembered for the wrong reasons, next to the Lex Express or the WBF
>>
File: IMG_0808.gif (2MB, 380x253px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0808.gif
2MB, 380x253px
>>2000997
>unless he goes full Benoit
>>
>>1999035
Everyone loves his gorgeous face
>>
File: jr.jpg (18KB, 227x216px) Image search: [Google]
jr.jpg
18KB, 227x216px
>>1999001
>""""""""""legit most over guy on the roster"""""""""" is a flabby indie turd who sucks on the mic and can only sidekick

holy shit what happened
>>
Because he's in terrible storylines that consist of nothing but him getting the upper hand over indie darlings. Oh, and he's a terrible talker.
>>
>>1999019
I can smell the bait you're cooking
>>
>>1998992
That's such a better nickname than "le big dog", it's crazy how much of an improvement that name is
>>
>>2001538
Considering the Shield were called The Hounds of Justice and he's taken that gimmick after they split you'd THINK they'd have called him "The (X) Hound"
>>
>>2001529
Better than a doughy "homegrown" turd who is abysmal on the mic and can only do shit clotheslines.
>>
>>2001529
Based ENORMOUS CANINE working the obese smarks ETERNALLY! Will obese basement dwellers smarks ever recover?
Thread posts: 98
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.