[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who ultimately meant more for Pro wrestling?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 5

File: the-miz-daniel-bryan1.jpg (17KB, 450x203px) Image search: [Google]
the-miz-daniel-bryan1.jpg
17KB, 450x203px
Who ultimately meant more for Pro wrestling?
>>
>>1997894
How can you answer that now, dumbass?
>>
Both did major irreversible damage to the company but I will have to go with Daniel Bryan who killed the WWE PPV as we know it
>>
bryan was the most over wrestler since austin and the rock and i say this as a person who never cared for him whatsoever
>>
>>1997897
Please elaborate. I want to laugh.
>>
Miz drew more dimes during his only WWE reign than Bryan did in all of his put together

>>1997905
Bryan wasn't over, Connor/the "YES" chant was
>>
>>1997920
Oh look, it's a "B-B-Bryan wasn't o-over, things about him w-w-were over!" dummy.

Connor didn't even get mentioned on-screen until months after Bryan was already the most over guy in the company.

>Miz literally the third wheel in his WrestleMania main event

At least when it happened to Orton it wasn't a singles match.
>>
>>1997926
bryan was a vanilla midget
>>
>>1997926
>Connor didn't even get mentioned on-screen until months after the "YES" chants were already the most over guy in the company.

fixed
>>
>>1997920
>Bryan wasn't over, Connor/the "YES" chant was
Is that why everyone cheered him when they tried to turn him heel?
>>
>>1997931
>>1997933
Wow
>>
>>1997894
miz, without a doubt.
other guy just had a popular title build.
>>
>>1997894
The Miz
>>
Miz.
>>
>>1997944
Do you have a point in this ostentious question? Do chants suddenly become irrelevant to a character?
>>
File: Graph.png (15KB, 600x463px) Image search: [Google]
Graph.png
15KB, 600x463px
>>1997905
>as over as the rock and stone cold

Please. I AM BEGGING YOU. Have sexual relations with a female.

His win at Mania 30 is the EXACT point in time when the company started to go downhill exponentially. His chants are over, not him. Watch any Stone Cold or Rock promo, then look at Bryan's. If you think for a second they are even close you should seek help and be marked on the FBI watchlist as a potential school shooter.

>Bryan: YES! YES! YOU DESERVE IT! and all other cuck fan chants, but mostly quiet most of the time since he can't invigorate a crowd for shit
>Austin/Rock: Going along with their catchphrases. Cheering THROUGHOUT the promos

Pic related. He didn't draw a dime.
>>
>>1997966
>>as over as the rock or stone cold

Who are you quoting? I didn't say that
>>
>>1997967 (You)
>I didn't say the things I said
>>
>>1997970
I said since the rock and stone cold, no where did I say he was as over as them
>>
File: TjAaP.jpg (44KB, 606x540px) Image search: [Google]
TjAaP.jpg
44KB, 606x540px
>>1997965
>ostentious
That's not even a word you fucking moron. Instead of trying to flaunt your vocabulary on the internet, how about try and use some critical thinking.
>>
>>1997967
You are right, you implied it.
>>
>>1997931
fedoramen fag SEETHING that a vanilla midget is more over than samoan mutt ever will be

>BBDWTS
there did it for you fags
>>
>>1997972
If you said since the rock and stone could then you implied that bryan is more over than Batista who was more over than rock and stone cold. So yes, you said that he was as over as rock or stone cold since you didn't say as over as Batista
>>
>>1997977
see >>1997972

>>1997980
>Batista was more over than the rock and stone cold

what the fuck??
>>
>>1997978
it's been proven over and over again that vanilla midgets don't draw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDyUOzNqZ5Q&t=685s
>>
>>1997980
Have anti-smarks gone too far?
>>
>>1997982
Face Batista was so fucking over that the WrestleMania 22 buyrate tanked without Dave on the card after 21 was an increase. Then 23 became the record high PPV for wwe with Dave Bautista returning to Mania. If you were watching in 2005-07 the pops Batista got every week was ridiculous. Dude was so over. Still never understood how Vince picked Cena over Batista
>>
>>1997981
>typo
Kek.
Are you really this fucking stupid?
>>
>>1997988
I agree with everything you said there but he was never at any point more over than rock or austin. However he was always more over than Cena, maybe Cena had a better work ethic which is why he was moved to RAW
>>
>>1997990
>I agree with everything you said there but he was never at any point more over than rock or austin.

but YOU are the one who said he was just as over as The Rock and Austin
>>
>>1997991
>>ostentious
>>
>>1997994
????? are you ok m8

>>Batista was more over than the rock and stone cold
>What the fuck

I quoted what you said
>>
>>1998000
The fuck? we are talking about Bryan
>>
>the state of this thread
>>
>>1998004
>the state of vanilla midgets
>>
>>1997980
>Batista who was more over than rock and stone cold

Just for the record, was more over than 80s Hogan as well?
>>
Miz > The Rock
>>
>>1998021
100%
>>
I think he opened Vinces eyes a little on the regard that sometimes the fans know better what they want then him.

Pretty sure he has forgot it already but just for a moment
>>
>>1997933
Explains why every attempt the WWE made at co-opting the YES! chants to somebody else failed miserably.

>>1997966
>it's a "FedoRamen posts a graph he doesn't understand" thread

Specifically, the ratings drop happened after Bryan got injured and had to forfeit the championship.

What's it like being so wrong for so long?

>>1997931
Bryan WrestleMania main events: 1
Diesel WrestleMania main events: 0

>>1997965
>ostentious

>>1997984
>nWoWolfcuckTV

Although I do admit Nash would the expert on not drawing.
>>
When will retards develop enough brain cells to figure out that over =/= draw
>>
>>1997894
Neither drew a dime and both are irrelevant to wrestling history
>>
>>1997894
Bryan Daniel was the beginning of the downfall to the current state of WWE
>>
>>1998420
The Shieldetty's were the ones who really brought it to a new (record) low.
>>
>>1998420
tips fedoramen
>>
File: 1477280465652.jpg (407KB, 2106x3072px)
1477280465652.jpg
407KB, 2106x3072px
>>1997966
>Ratings plummet after Wrestlemania
>After Based Bryan had to vacate the title due to injury

Really makes you think...
>>
>>1997966
>mostly quiet most of the time since he can't invigorate a crowd for shit
this has to be bait
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttiGTC5B2gg
>>
>>1998555
>Bryan is champ until May
>April is when the ratings plummet

Really activates your almonds...
>>
>>1997980
>Batista who was more over than rock and stone cold
fucking kek
>>
>>1997894
Bryan Danielson by far. Miz is a fun as shit heel, but ultimately he's no different from a Ted Dibiase type minus the technical skill. Bryan on the other hand is an artist when it comes to pro wrestling. He was always trying Out all sorts of new shit when he was in ROH in terms of his fighting style and the kind of matches he can do. When it comes to promo segments he always went the extra step (ex. the choking thing that got him fired from WWE initially.) people often say he isn't the best talker, but he's actually quite underrated in that regard, too, with how much of his personal story he's often able to put in them to get the fans more invested in his character (ex. his earlier NXT interview or his pre-Cena SS promo) or do something overthetop and conventional without relying on catchphrases that get tiring when you hear them for the 100000000th time like you normally see with conventionally good promos like Hogan/Cena/Austin/Enzo (Hell No.) When he got injured too much, he developed a style of prowrestling where very few bumps need to be taken. Right now the guy's probably not in the best place mentally about in ring action, but innovating something like that can help later on for the industry especially for WWE's intense schedule. As a GM, he's been the epitome of the new "reality era" along with Brock in terms of how kayfabe and reality get blended. Not to mention that even though he claims to suck at training, he's trained Sara Del Ray who's very much responsible for the improving female in-ring performance in the WWE.
>>
>>1998592
I think he said he's technically a good trainer but he can't motivate people so wouldn't be good at the performance centre where there are people who are just athletes and maybe not the biggest wrestling fans. I'd imagine Sara del Rey was very driven and didn't need Bryan for anything besides technical training.
>>
>>1997926
>stuttering

Cringe, lad. Loosen up. Don't get so assblasted.
>>
>>1997978
>SEETHING

So, spamming "fedoramen" everywhere really is deanbean's new meme?
Like slimed?
>>
>>1997894
Miz is a career midcarder, Bryan for a span of 2 years was the most over guy in wwe if not all of pro wrestling.
>>
Brian Danielson won that award for best technical wrestler like 8 years in a row
>>
Daniel Bryan is the first guy since Steve Austin and The Rock that almost made wrestling mainstream culture again.

Cena, HHH, Punk all failed in that respect.

Bryan winning the title at Mania was as big as the night WWE turned around the Monday Night Wars. It'll take another decade before someone is that ever, especially considering the current roster.
>>
File: orton3.png (988KB, 1000x576px) Image search: [Google]
orton3.png
988KB, 1000x576px
>>1999305
>Bryan winning the title at Mania was as big as the night WWE turned around the Monday Night Wars
>>
>>1999305
>Daniel Bryan is the first guy since Steve Austin and The Rock that almost made wrestling mainstream culture again
holy fuck, you bryan marks are delusional
>>
>>1999308
>>1999332
>>1999411
frantically tips fedoramen
>>
>>1999305
>Daniel Bryan is the first guy since Steve Austin and The Rock that almost made wrestling mainstream culture again.

literally no one knows who the fuck daniel bryan is, you shitposting moron
>>
You guys remember when based Miz BTFO every other judge in tought enough Bryan included?

You guys remember when Miz got people to simpatize for Bryan because he was so good as a mentor for him?

You guys remember when Miz Main evented Wrestlemania and beat BMJ?

You guys remember when Miz got people intrested in talking smack all by himself?

You guys remember who made Dolph Ziggler relevant again?

You guys remember who married 1 of the best looking girls in all WWE while bryan got stuck with the worse Bella of the 2?

You guys remember who made the Intercontinental championship relevant again?

You guys remember who is the one who is actually able to initiate a Yes chant with a wrestling move? (protip, it's not the retired one)

Miz is better than Bryan every day of the week and twice on Tuesday
>>
>>1999511
>beat BMJ
>kayfabe achievements matter
>>
>>1999553
>was able to convince Vince to let him win over the top babyface of the company
>not a real achievement at the time
>>
>>1999411
>pinhead
I keep seeing you post this everywhere. Have you only recently been allowed to watch Hellraiser for the first time or something?
>>
>>1999566
Miz only went over because Vince wanted to set up Rock vs Cena at 28
>>
>>1999586
And why did he use Miz?
Because he is the most versatile heel in the whole company, best heel of the entire PG era for sure.

Need a serious heel for the midcard?
Ask Miz

Need a comedy relief for friday night smackdown?
Ask Miz.

Need someone to get a face over?
Ask Miz..

Need someone for a movie?
Ask Miz.

Need a judge on your show?
Ask Miz.

Need someone for a commercial?
Ask Miz.

Need someone to rapresent WWE at an event?
Ask Miz.

Need someone to fill a 10 minute gap on Raw with a promo?
Ask Miz.
>>
>>1999647
because he was someone that was disposable and that could take this burial without harming the company, cause hes a nobody
>>
>>1999647
>And why did he use Miz?
Because there was basically no one else to use, besides maybe Punk or Edge. NO one else wanted to be the third wheel to Rock and Cena. Miz practically begged Vince to give him a match at Wrestlemania.
>>
>>1998568
>i have autism the post

Not a promo, do exactly what he said, cherrypicked one of his (if not the most over) highpoints of his career, etc. Really makes me think...

that you are a moron
>>
>>1998102
Just like say ... The Miz?
Really makes you think how even the most hated heel of the company can get a YES! chant in EVERY SINGLE MATCH OF THE LAST 2 MONTHS
>>
>>1998625
>cringe

*yawn*

>>1999511
I hope you were being this wrong on purpose.

>>1999647
>Miz
>serious

He's a joke.
>>
Uh... am I missing something here or wasn't The Miz, Daniel Bryans mentor? If it wasn't for the Miz I doubt Bryan would have won a world title.

Miz is still wrestling to this day and Bryan's career was successful but now he's retired & wrestled less than the Miz has. Have to give this one to the Mentor.
>>
Punk and Bryan's popularity lead to the floodgate of "indie darlings" coming into the WWE and getting pushed. Changed the entire company.

Miz is just a good heel.
>>
>>1999586

Bryan only went over because of the Miz
>>
>>1997894
Daniel Bryan ended up fucking up Batista's return, made CM Punk quit WWE, threw a ratchet into the plans of WM 30 and The Streak as well as Brock Lesnar's title run, which ended up affecting Roman Reigns push as the next top guy.
>>
>>1999817
You appear to be missing the fact that rasslin' is a work.

>>2000052
Forgot your trip last time you shitposted this wrong idiocy >>1999917 fedoramen.

Dave screwed Dave.
>>
>>1997894
Miz is GOAT, next to only the Rowdy one
>>
>>1999677
Cringe
>>
>>2000052
[citation needed]
>>
>>1999659
>can't invigorate a crowd
>shows him invigorating a crowd
>THAT'S LE CHERRYPICKED YOU ARE AUTISM :D
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.