[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everyone who won the belt through a cash-in either had short

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 5

Everyone who won the belt through a cash-in either had short or shitty championship runs. What's the point anymore?
>>
CM PUNK! CM PUNK!
>>
Ambrose's reign lasted 84 days and had him defend it clean four times.
>>
They need to refresh the gimmick somehow or just drop it. It's really stale.
>>
>>1996907
You talking shit about Based Swaggie's reign?
>>
Seths run was based.
>>
>>1997017
Just bring it back to WM instead of giving it its own PPV.

It honestly gives it a more grandiose feel if it's put on the biggest PPV of the year.
>>
>>1997015
Yeah but against Cena and Styles who are the two most over people in company.
>>
>everybody

Rollins? Bryan? Miz? Kane? Swagger?

>WWE cannot book a concept anymore
>blame the concept

Fucking marks.

>>1997673
Boy, can't wait to see it get bumped to the Kickoff!
>>
File: 1470796475594.jpg (32KB, 396x328px) Image search: [Google]
1470796475594.jpg
32KB, 396x328px
>>1997683
>An Match as big as MITB
>Pre-Show
>>
>>1997673
Agreed, it was better at Mania than having it's own B-PPV.

Also I hope they don't do two MitB matches again because of the brand split. Dilutes it and makes it feel much less special.
>>
>>1997665
It was subpar at best.
>>
>>1997691
Yeah, the Brand Split making the match feature 3 or 4 of each brand would make the match feel huge.
>>
>>1996907
Daniel Bryan
Edge
RVD
Miz
Seth Rollins
Mr Brooks

All different and fun to watch their cash ins. Id like to see superstars cash in differently then the generic run in.. although it does through in suspense for the crowd.

Someone could easily guarantee their wrestlemania moment by predating it.
>>
>>1997703
RVD's reign ended very shortly because of DUDE WEED
>>
>>1997703
Pick 4 from each brand
>Strowman
>Rusev
>Zayn
>Big E
>Bray
>Kalisto (just for some cool flippy moves)
>Styles
>Slater
>>
>>1997689
André Battle Royal got dumped onto the pre-show last year...
>>
>>1997703
>heel wins mitb
>wins a #1 contenders match for next ppv
>basically has two shots at title, everyone thinks he will lose first match but then cash in afterwards
>wins first match anyway
>next night on raw/sd cashes in mitb on himself in a comedic douchey segment
>babyface uses their rematch clause that night and wins title back in main event
>heel no longer has mitb because he wasted it
>>
>>1997719
Yes but one is a match where all the midcarders who couldn't get on the WM card are dumped and gets you a trophy that nobody cares about and the other consists mainly of upper midcard/main event guys and gets you a guaranteed title shot that lasts a year.
>>
File: 1471142194642.jpg (78KB, 959x690px) Image search: [Google]
1471142194642.jpg
78KB, 959x690px
>>1997719
>Andre Battle Royal
>The match where Jobbers and One or Two Midcarder throw each other out until the One Midcarder wins
>>
>>1997665
It was an Authority championship run. Cena had better matches with the US title at that time.
>>
The cash-ins themselves are fun to watch but the title reign that comes after are shit. Lucha Underground has it better cause defending it when they haven't cash it in yet make them look viable for the championship. Briefcase holders lose a couple of times then out of nowhere cashes it in. No one would believe they're championship material.
>>
>>1997694
Dual champ reign nothing to see here folks.
>Ended by injury though....
>>
WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION
YES YES YES YES YES YES.
>Doesnt matter it ended it 18 sexonds this is arguably the start of the rise of daniel bryan.
>>
>>1998178
u ok?
>>
>>1997015
Really? Feels like he got it, had a boring feud with Xiggle-chan then dropped it to AJ before beginning the most boring feud of his career. Not even bAsedJ can get a good feud out of him
>>
Hows MitB going to work this year? Is it a split PPV or what
>>
>>1998176
Thanks to Jon Stewart.. JON STEWART
>>
Money in the Bank should be turned into a shoot contest, whereby the superstar who has banked the most revenue for WWE over the last financial year gets awarded the case and the title shot to cash in whenever they like.

It should be effective on a limited range of products - like a single tee shirt each, or a bunch totalling the same amount.

Whoever shifts the most merch gets the case.

This would basically make it a public vote award - but where the public votes by making purchases.

Actually, this idea is fucking genius. Someone give me Vinny Mac's private phone number - I wanna get a "I LOVE IT, PAL!" off him.
>>
>>1998196
>he doesn't know how WWE stacks merch decks in favour of "their" guys
>>
>>1998185
>the most boring feud of his career
Nah the Bray Wyatt feud at the end of 2014 was worse.
>>
>>1998188
Should be 1 MITB match with 4 from RAW and 4 from Smackdown. Winner becomes instantly brandless and can cash-in on any brand, in any time, at any place.

But yeah, they'll probably have 1 each like they used to.
>>
>>1998253
Ambrose vs. Barrett was pretty forgettable
>>
>>1998303
Problem with that is which live events will he go to.
>>
>>1998185
Problem with Ambrose is he's an underdog brawler with a technical fighting style. He'd probably have better luck being a heel.
>>
>>1998196
So Enzo or New Day gets the briefcase?
>>
>>1998346
>Big E as Mr. MITB

You have my attention.

>>1998340
Ambrose was a great babyface in The Shield and vs. Rollins.

Even against Brock.
>>
>>1998185
That's because AJETTY sucks

BMJ made him look much better than he is and now he's being exposed
>>
>>1998305
You're right, I already forgot it.
>>
>>1998329
In kayfabe, whichever show he decides to show up to that week.

In reality, whatever show he was on before he won the MITB.
>>
>>1998219
Actually the idea addresses all imbalances between air time / promo, etc by having it limited to a single line of merch.

You could even make it a MitB line of merch - every superstar gets a "MitB 2017" tee shirt. Every tee shirt sale acts as a vote. Done.

>>1998346
If they sell the most, then yes. But don't forget that it is not an idea based on net merch sales. TND made fat profit because there is a big markup on their items - special edition cerial box tee shirts and also, low value items that parents will not hesitate to shell out for like little unicorn horns, etc. On a like-for-like basis on, eg, just a single tee shirt design, I can't see enzo or TND being anywhere near the running.

(Also, tag members would be counted individually, not as a team).
>>
>>1996907
Get out of jail free card for shitty booking.
>>
>>1998185
His feud with AJ right now is based as fuck.

He's just not as good as champion than he is as challenger.
>>
>>1998443
Oh hey it's this headcase shitpost again!

>Actually the idea addresses all imbalances between air time / promo, etc by having it limited to a single line of merch.

So WWE stocks 10 Roman shirts for every 1 Zayn shirt.

Now what?
>>
>>1998475
You are now saying that the WWE would deliberately REFUSE to sell their own products and lose out on revenue, just to give one of their guys a fictional push in a sport where they could manufacture an opportunity for him anyway, and still sell the merch?

Not only are you a possible paranoid schizophrenic, you also have no business acumen.
>>
>>1997665
>Seth

lol his run was awful. He had good matches on PPV but the weekly 20 minute promos and segments were excrutiating.
>>
>>1998486
>being this new

They've been doing it since 2001 and before that, most of the 90s before The Attitude Era.

18+
>>
>>1997710
it would be worst fucking mitb ever with this guys.
>>
>>1998503
I take it you weren't around for some the brand-exclusive MITBs.
>>
>>1997710
>>Kalisto (just for some cool flippy moves)

>literally a division of cruiserweights for "cool flippy moves"
>choose botchlisto
>>
>>1998506
Had to make up the numbers from Smackdown. The other options are Miz or Corbin, I guess. The state of SDL's midcard.
>>
>>1998531
Crews
>>
>>1997710
Styles is probably gonna be WWE champ til Wrestlemania. If not, he's gonna be the challenger for it.Though I agree he'd fit the MITB match style perfectly.
>>
>>1998537
lol
>>
>>1998548
I don't know. Lots of speculation (only speculation though) that Taker will beat him for it at the Rumble or something and face Cena at Mania.
>>
>>1997691

Of course there will be two. Then Mick Foley will make history by creating the first women's MITB. And naturally Smackdown will have to copy them and do the same.

Enjoy four MITB in one night.
>>
>>1998577
Oh god, you're right.
>>
>>1998358
My problem with his character is his buildups make him seem unhinged, unstable, will go berserk during the match but actually fights like regal. He should tweak his character a little bit. And get rid of that god-awful pendulum lariat.
>>
>>2000174
Ambrose hasn't wrestled like Regal since FCW.
>>
>>1998486
They actually did that with Ambrose before New Day sold better merch than him. Vince just wasn't convinced with giving him a push.
>>
>>2000174
So literally chang everything about him lol
>>
File: 1475114520698.png (723KB, 755x498px) Image search: [Google]
1475114520698.png
723KB, 755x498px
>>1997673
Money in the bank this year was actually a really good ppv imo. that and battleground were probably the strongest ones
>>
>>2000178
He slowly puts his opponents in a few submissions then gets beat up, does that shitty lariat, then a missile dropkick/flying elbow, forearm bulldog, opponent kicks out, gets beat up, counters with a dirty deeds, win. If he becomes a heel, he should ditch his early submissions and that lariat and give him a few false finish signature moves.
>>
>>2000194
...I was making a flippant reference to their program in FCW.

>missile dropkick/flying elbow
>William Regal

que?
>>
>>2000187
I mean, keep him unhinged but give him a few more suplex variations, stiff strikes or apron moves. He looks so boring next to AJ's thousand moves of doom.
>>
They should give the mitb ladder match to the nxt guys. Winner wins a contract and title opportunity. No one wants a shitty debut like crews did.
>>
>>2000189
>AJ Styles pic
>no Backlash
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.