[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever had a weird dream about wrestling? I just had a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1477259106848.jpg (15KB, 291x494px) Image search: [Google]
1477259106848.jpg
15KB, 291x494px
Have you ever had a weird dream about wrestling? I just had a dream that Sheamus (regular Sheamus without the mohawk) was in the elimination chamber with Kofi Kingston. Kofi looked really scared, and Sheamus was saying shit like
>I'm gonna kick your arse you goddamn nigger
So Sheamus goes under the ring and pulls out an axe and starts swinging at Kofi. He hits him once across the back and then Kofi jumps on top of one of the chambers. All of a sudden, Brock Lesnar's music hits. But Brock doesn't come out. Instead, it's Paul Heyman wearing Brock's clothes (MMA shorts, gloves and boots, and he was wearing the shirt that says suplex city on it). SHEAMUS drops to his knees and starts sobbing and saying sorry to Paul Heyman, but he isn't having it. Heyman pulls out a revolver and points it at Sheamus. BANG. Then I woke up.
>>
>>1996450
Based Sheamus working the smarks
>>
File: Shawn_Michaels_et_Sherri_02.jpg (71KB, 350x643px) Image search: [Google]
Shawn_Michaels_et_Sherri_02.jpg
71KB, 350x643px
I had dream I fucked Sensational Sherri, it felt so fuckin real to the point where it was like I went back in time and actually did it. Then when I woke up it made me slightly depressed when I remembered she's dead
>>
I wondered is Shawn and Sherri ever had relations.
>>
>>1996461
wait
was she dead in the dream
>>
>>1996472
No, she was alive in the dream. It was like I was in 1992.. Shit was crazy
>>
>>1996469
I doubt it. The shoot interviews I heard from her on HBK it's as if she views him as a son
>>
I once dreamt about Undertaker coming out of a hell in a cell match victorious. Just as he was about to draw a dime i woke up.
>>
File: o1391384848pac-2188404.jpg (150KB, 864x930px) Image search: [Google]
o1391384848pac-2188404.jpg
150KB, 864x930px
I had a dream I fucked Neville.

He's amazing in bed.
>>
i had a dream I was fucking Sunny. Bret Hart and Chris Candido were watching and jerking each other off. Then New Jack busted down the door and he had a gun and demanded the he be given some coke. No one had any but then Obama told him to settle down and that he will be given reparations.
>>
I had a dream that my buddy committed suicide but somehow I found out that he was murdered. To find the killer I had to go undercover in WWE to find the killer. I woke up as I was in a match with Booker T
>>
Had a wet dream from Liv Morgan - on the morning of my 30th birthday, couple nights before I dreamt myself and a few other wrestlers where joy riding. For some reason I was with Thuganomics Cena.
>>
>>1996450
I had a dream one night as a kid right after Benoit killed his whole family about him coming over and having Thanksgiving dinner with my family, and we all talked and joked and asked about why he did it.
>>
>>1997613
Well, what did he say?
>>
I had a dream i hung out with Cesaro. He was in wrestling gear and i was pantsless. We were walking to a 99 cent store to buy me some pants. We got them.
>>
>>1997627
10/10 dream. Did Cesaro pay for the pants or?
>>
>>1997645
No. We got the pants, then left. Nothing else. Store clerked thanked us as we left.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.