[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

was it really that bad?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: WWECW.jpg (25KB, 302x129px) Image search: [Google]
WWECW.jpg
25KB, 302x129px
was it really that bad?
>>
From what I remember, it was fine for the most part but nothing special. People hated it because they just slapped the ECW name on PG WWE product.

Based Zombie working the Smark.
>>
it was bad if you liked the original ecw

otherwise it was very meh
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_Z3Rt6851w#t=2m40
>>
It was the best wwe programming at one point. Christians title reign is the greatest of the last 20 years. You had quality wrestling throughout the show as well. It was perfect. I believe vince had almost nothing to do with nu nu nu ecw
>>
Its final two years, especially when Christian was on top, shit all over MemeXT. It predated the Network and the explosion of social media, though, so it will never get its due.
>>
ECW was fine for what it was once they really dropped all pretenses, treated it as an enhancement show, and even dropped "World" from the ECW Title

Once they weren't pretending it wasn't on par with RAW or SmackDown it was acceptable. It also started the whole talent exchange thing which sort of lead to them phasing out the first brand split.
>>
>>1996177
Big Show's title run was based
>>
>>1996360
speaking of the network, why can't I find any episodes of it on there?
>>
>>1997372
Christian was too over. It was also NXT except good edition, so haitch has to bury it to make it seem like his shitty vanity project is original or good
>>
>>1996292
>It's...
>It's Christian.

Wew lad. Thank god for the actual crowd giving a fuck.
>>
it was shit

it almost immediately become a developmental brand

they put Kurt Angle in it and he left because of that

>Chavo as champ

dead crowds, empty arenas

kinda like WWE is now
>>
>>1996360
WECW was literally what NXT is now. Getting over young talent by satisfying hardcore fans with shit they were never getting on the main shows and keeping it PG.
>>
>>1997466
>Samoa Joe
>Shinsuke Nakamura
>Bobby Roode
>Asuka
>Austin Aries
>The Revival
>young talent
>>
>>1997466
>Literally

Except for ECW being great and having a nice belt while NXT is fucking shit
>>
Daily reminder that Christian drew ZERO (0) dimes
>>
>>1997495
wrong

Christian vs Orton feud in 2011 was in the early 2's while the Undercarder/Kane feud from late 2010 was in the 1.5-1.7 range
>>
>>1997498
Undercarder is a negative draw

Christian never drew a dime but he never drew negative dimes like Undercarder
>>
>>1996292
And yet the crowd shits on Roman when he says "suffering succotash"
>>
>>1996177
The ONS PPV's = Awesome
The show = 4/10
>>
>>1997495
Daily reminder that you are a faggot who gets worked by WWE booking and presentation.

Christian was never put in any real position to draw and was buried repeatedly. Still had a pretty nice career for a guy given a small fraction of what failures like Orton, Sheamus, and Del Rio were.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.