[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what did big dick david mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: meltz on nak.jpg (52KB, 610x282px) Image search: [Google]
meltz on nak.jpg
52KB, 610x282px
what did big dick david mean by this?
>>
>>1996094
They're going to ruin Nakamura's charter. Just like they do with everyone else.
>>
>>1996096
They will ask him to speak english properly and stop making retarded faces. That will kill his character.
>>
Meltzer is the resident gook defender. This isn't a surprise.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMRzJK80KSA

That charisma though. I mean look at that hair flip Ohhhhhhhhhh shiiiiiiiit!!!
>>
File: cOtzbI7.jpg (43KB, 620x420px) Image search: [Google]
cOtzbI7.jpg
43KB, 620x420px
>Never in my life have I felt an energy in the building like I did when Nakamura walked out at the NXT show. It was next level shit, like a mild psychotropic drug induced state. The guy had complete unfettered control of the crowd the entire time, like some weird spazzy pro wrestling pied piper. It was amazing.
>You just have to experience it for yourself in person, I cannot do it justice with words.
>>
>>1996101
>speak english properly

He's already better than some of their native speakers.

>>1996103
You seem credible.
>>
>>1996094
It means being able to speak English with confidence is a necessary part of being WWE performer.

Big fucking surprisu
>>
>>1996108
>He's already better than some of their native speakers.
M8, I love Nakamura, but this is so far from the truth that it's painful. Even Bayley can cut a more coherent promo.
>>
>>1996115
bbygrrrl

>>1996113
12:12

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lI3cuz9qN60
>>
>>1996094
Meltzer is so delusional. The worst part is he actually has a platform where people pay to hear his opinion so for him, he's never challenged with an opposing view.

Going to call it now: WWE will bring Nakamura up, book him the exact same way as NXT, not change a thing about him and he'll flop. Meltzer and Smarks alike will then blame WWE.
>>
>>1996163
>main roster callup
>booked the exact same way as NXT

Who's delusional here?
>>
>>1996173
Finn Balor got booked the exact same way he did in NXT before he got injured. So have Enzo & Cass. In fact the only ones who haven't were The Vaudevillians, but Vince hated the idea of them and Gotch got into a fight with Sin Cara.
>>
>>1996174
Wow, that's 3 examples from how many callups over the past 4 years?
>>
>>1996094
He meant that Nakamura will get exposed on the main roster with his shit gimmick and 0 promo or English skills and get BTFO by the casuals just like every NXT call up who should stick to the minor leagues
>>
>>1996176
Then you'll forever be impossible to please. Those are the 3 most recent examples. When comparing Nakamura's call up, I'm not going to compare to something that happened 4 years ago, am I? And even if we are, Rollins, Ambrose, Reigns and Kevin Owens seem to be doing alright.
>>
>>1996108
>He's already better than some of their native speakers.

wew whattamark
>>
>>1996094
He's fucked when he goes to the MR. His English is appalling.
They should keep him and Asuka in NXT where they can do better business for them, they won't do any up top.
At least have the decency to send them to RAM, and not to the A-Show.
>>
>>1996180
>not even a 1:1 callup/year ratio
>OMG UR JUZT IMPOSSIBURU 2 PLS

They're not even the most recent examples, either, you stupid idiot.

>Roman Reigns
>doing alright
>>
>>1996191
>want them on the show that makes everybody seem their worst
>instead of on SmA+ck which builds around strengths and hides weaknesses
>>
>>1996192
To be fair, as for Male talent, he probably gave more examples that have been called up and booked about the same as there have been contrary examples.
So it's up in the air, really.
Also, Mojo is another valid one to his list – waste of space then, waste of space now.
>>
>>1996196
Yes. Keep them off my A-Show. They can spend their time building up someone more worthwhile instead of a guy who hasn't given a shit since Dallas and a chick who'd fit better absorbing way too much screen-time on RAM with the rest of the divas.
>>
>>1996200
>muh A-show

Nakamura just had his best match since WK.

>he actually thinks that the show with the IC Title & Bryan as GM won't get Nakamura
>>
File: HUH.jpg (39KB, 374x347px) Image search: [Google]
HUH.jpg
39KB, 374x347px
>>1996201
>Nakamura just had his best match since WK.

>Joe carrying NXTsuke Lazymura through another match
>anywhere near Zayn
>Nakamura not coasting like a motherfucker because he's guaranteed pops and notoriously never gives a shit unless the stakes are big
>NXT
>big stakes

Struggling to discern what you meant by any of that.
>>
>>1996206
So am I, because I didn't say anything about "big stakes" or "Zayn" dumb avatarshit.
>>
>>1996206
He didn't phone in that slam onto the steps m8. Shit was brutal.
>>
>>1996252
Even before coming to NXT Nakamura was known as a lazy worker who would only bring it 100% for the big matches and relied too much on his charisma for the rest of his matches.
>>
>>1996163
ignore the idiots. Don't argue with ignorance. smark garbage is forever blind to facts.

The real issue is the talent themselves failing to reinvent their work and adapt for american fanbase, and instead coasting on past laurels.
>>
>>1996115
Bayley can't even cut a better promo than fucking Asuka
>>
>>1996192
>They're not even the most recent examples, either, you stupid idiot.
They're recent as they were all called up within the past year. Dana Brooke, Bayley, whomever you want to say, the large majority have been booked exactly the same as they were in NXT.

>Roman Reigns
>doing alright
Oh, I get it now. You're right... Roman Reigns has done absolutely nothing since he was called up. Can we fire this jobber already? It's not like he's a main-eventer with multiple WHC runs and is currently the United States Champion or anything...
>>
>>1996106
what the fuck

is he autistic
>>
>>1996180
The sheildettys are completely different case than any other nxt call up. I don't actually think Dean was ever in NXT and Roman only appeared once or twice. Their initial popularity all comes from their time in the Shield on the main roster and not from NXT.
>>
>>1996192
>Roman Reigns
>doing alright

Yeah, he is you dumbass. Fuck the fat smarks reactions, Reigns still has a good record.
>>
>>1996375
Bayley sucks, but you saying Asuka makes a better promo tells me you're dumb as fuck.
>>
>>1996261
I noticed this after his match with Finn just before the brand split. All his matches have been underwhelming since his debut. Fucking Miz is having better matches than him these days. I initially thought the takeover dallas match match was good because of Nakamura but now I'm thinking it was Zayn that really made the match.
>>
>>1996559
>I initially thought the takeover dallas match match was good because of Nakamura but now I'm thinking it was Zayn that really made the match.

Nah, Nakamura's smart. He realized he had hype and momentum coming in. He just had to have one performance to give fans something to cling to, and that would validate his credibility for however long he needed.
>>
>>1996558
In Asuka's defense she stutters a lot less and speaks a lot clearer and more confidently despite saying very little.
>>
>>1996561
Maybe but Zayn was on quite the roll after Dallas. Most all of his money matches for the next few months were pretty great.
>>
>>1996261
Sounds like a top notch sports entertainer to me. Most wrestlers shouldn't be trying to have 5* matches every week on Raw, it doesn't work like that.
>>
>>1996569
The issue us he hasn't tried to have a great match since his debut. Even winning the NXT title he put on a meh performance.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.