[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he draw?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: the chosen one.jpg (45KB, 580x361px) Image search: [Google]
the chosen one.jpg
45KB, 580x361px
Was he draw?
>>
>>1995064
he never DREW anything
>>
I completely forgot about this guy until this very moment. I saw him a few times and then he disappeared.
>>
>>1995064
Yes. Pretty common knowledge that wwe underutilizes talent and refuses to push guys that deserve it. Ex: rtruth was tna champ, in wwe hes jobbing with golddust and playing pokemon. Drew - brief ic run . In tna, stint as world champ.
>>
who?
>>
>>1995064
No.

>>1995666
>Nice Trips but your fucking retarded.
>Implying that the TNA World Title is on a higher level then the IC Title.
I quit watching around 2009 when this fucker first debuted. He had a shit theme song that was depressing as fuck. He was an edgy, moody fagot. All the smarks were also gay for him even though he couldn't wrestle for shit.

>I would have rather seen Festus with Jesse as a manager get a title push over this douschebag.
>>
>>1995760

>Implying that the TNA World Title is on a higher level then the IC Title.

At this point, the little toy IC Belts you can order from their shop are more prestigious than the actual IC Championship.
>>
>>1995761
>At least WWE can afford to produce little toy championship belts.
>TNA Championship Belt has a fucking lean on it.
How long until it gets repoed?
>>
>>1995777
Your turn - nice trips but you are retarded
The intercontinental title that got passed around like a schoolgirl almost as much as the us title is worth more?get out.
From miz to zach back to miz to dolph back to miz again . Any prestige that title mightve had is long gone friend. Also you didnt argue aganist my rtruth point, he is also beingvastly underutilized. In a world where dean cant suicide dive ambrose gets a wwewhc title shot but rtruth doesnt even get a us title shot, is a pathetic world.
>>
>>1995760
Learn to greentext, you cancerous little faggot.
>>
basically Roman, except that Vince eventually dropped him
>>
He is a draw in ICW and tna.
>>
>>1997385
>He is a draw in TNA

Im dead
>>
>>1995760
His theme song was based you shit autist. Better than a generic ass theme they give to all the jobbers. His gimmick was being you.
>>
Good as a heel. Didn't really show to much passion in promos then as he does now
>>
>>1995064
Was he drew?
>>
>>1998649
He still is (exact opposite to The Undercarder who never was)
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.