[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is .... he .. our guy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: WOqq2E8.jpg (48KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
WOqq2E8.jpg
48KB, 640x640px
is .... he .. our guy?
>>
No! Dumbass!

Who. Sold. The. Most. Tickets!?
>>
File: What Does Everybody Want?.jpg (40KB, 304x350px) Image search: [Google]
What Does Everybody Want?.jpg
40KB, 304x350px
>>1994040
>He was never a over,
>Head was over.
Is she, dare I say, /ourgal/?
>>
Head Cheese.
>>
File: 1478355592418.gif (2MB, 280x211px) Image search: [Google]
1478355592418.gif
2MB, 280x211px
>not liking head
>>
Depends, what do you think was the best match at Wrestlemania 3?
>>
>>1994040

Watching him in the match with Shera and the Tribunal had me hyped as fuck. Man still knows how to rock a bod.
>>
>nothing original or of value to offer
>has to be contrarian to get attention

Seems that way.
>>
He was the Janetty of Cheese Head
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 480x248px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 480x248px
>>1994061
Remember when Head was a platable character?
>>
I kind of want to like Al Snow - sort of out of pity.

But he just doesn't get it. I think he's vaguely aspie.

The way he whines about Mick Foley using his name as a punchline to all his jokes shows he fails to get that Foley was giving him the chance to counter-bants, and put himself over. Which lacks self-awareness.

I've also watched a bunch of his wrestling academy clips on Youtube, and his presentation style shows a guy really lacking in self-confidence. He talks like David Brent with the false facade of experience.

His dumb words of wisdom that he invents - like the one about WM3 - are just unhelpful point scoring.

That said, watch his match with Benoit from ECW Double Tables and you will see he could work.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.