[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you keep the fact that you like wrestling a secret?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

File: IMA FIRIN MA LAZOR.gif (263KB, 383x306px) Image search: [Google]
IMA FIRIN MA LAZOR.gif
263KB, 383x306px
Do you keep the fact that you like wrestling a secret?
>>
>>1992796
Yes
>>
>>1992796
Nah.
And if someone looks down on it, I mock them.
>>
File: 1474999267010.jpg (259KB, 1090x1074px) Image search: [Google]
1474999267010.jpg
259KB, 1090x1074px
>tfw got my gf into wrasslin
>>
File: ayy.gif (742KB, 320x265px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.gif
742KB, 320x265px
>>1992803
>>
File: orale.gif (494KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
orale.gif
494KB, 500x275px
>>1992803
Noice. Does she got a big ol booty?
>>
>>1992803
I sometimes put on wrestler's themes when I'm with my gf

She likes Nagamuray because of that 2bh
>>
No but I also mention I like apehoop and UFC so people know I like actual sports too.
>>
>>1992796
No, if anyone ask I explain what I enjoy: the comedy, escapism and nostalgia. I've gotten GFs into watching wrestling, but they usually like corny shit like New Day. People used to laugh at Star Wars and Marvel nerds, now that shit is main stream.
>>
>>1992851
Same senpai. She buys into the glorious meme
>>
>>1992883
Haha my wife also loves New Day! I bought her son some New Day merch
>>
>>1992915
you should buy him some roman reigns merch
>>
No but I'm not autistic enough to wear wrestling shirts in public. I like to discuss wrestling anyone who watches it but I'm not that much of a smark about it.
>>
I used to when I was an insecure fuccboi now I don't care what people think
>>
File: punk.jpg (139KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
punk.jpg
139KB, 1000x1000px
>>1992796
No, my friends are all wannabe punk rockers and wrestling is cool in the punk scene. I do hide the fact that I post here though, if they knew I spent hours every day calling people cucks and niggers they would drop me.
>>
Only from black people.
They never shut the fuck Up about it.

I mean, Brain Adams is okay to talk about in public though.

Oh, and Louie Spicolli is also pretty solid, he has great ground game.

Can't forget Mike Awesome, another death defying big man that wows audiences.

Literally the only three acceptable wrestlers to bring up in public.
>>
>>1992796
I wouldn't say it's a secret since I will admit to it if it seems appropriate to mention it but back in HS I would literally rather have my arm sawed off with a rusty butter knife than say that I watch full grown man drama directly aimed at fat underage Mexican kids
>>
My roommates know I watch, but that's as far as it goes. I don't wear any wrestling shirts or follow/like any wrestling social media.

I don't ever talk about wrestling anywhere other than here.
>>
i dont. my sister loves wrestling and i showed her asp. she's been going around telling guys to gain height.. i think she takes memes a little too serious. i mean jesus i'm pretty tall at 5'6 and she freakin told me to gain height
>>
>>1993135
>introduced my sister to 4chan

You monster.
>>
>>1992796
No. I just don't publicly mention it.
>>
>>1993135
Stop lying deancuc and post sister now
>>
Yeah
>>
>>1992796
I always watch the weekly shows and minor PPVs alone. But one of my friends and my gf really enjoy the big four. I never show them anything else because they would realise that wrestling overall is just a shitfest and I'm a moron that is addicted to mandrama
>>
>>1992796
Nah, why i should hide it?
>>
>>1993339
Cause you're a cuck
>>
File: giphy-1.gif (475KB, 150x113px) Image search: [Google]
giphy-1.gif
475KB, 150x113px
>>1993340
That was good anon...
>>
>>1992796
Some of my friends know I tried being a wrestler.

Being a fan isn't bad if you make it clear that you're not really invested in the shows.
>>
>>1993135
>5'6"
that is not tall
>>
File: image.png (88KB, 277x204px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
88KB, 277x204px
>>1993135
>i mean jesus i'm pretty tall at 5'6
>>
File: reallynigga.png (107KB, 279x238px) Image search: [Google]
reallynigga.png
107KB, 279x238px
>>1992796
All my clothes are dirty and I didn't have time to do laundry today because of work, so I decided to wear the only clean t-shirt I had in my closet. It's a red WWE Raw t-shirt I bought back in 2010 for the Braggin' Rights PPV. I went to Best Buy to buy speakers and I was in line, when this obese tall neckbeard wearing a "YES!" Daniel Bryan 5XL t-shirt approaches me and says, "Nice shirt you got there, bud!" Everybody around me tried to see what he was talking about. I never felt so embarrassed in my whole life. They thought I was a nerd too.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.