[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>He actually main evented a WrestleMania once.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: The-Miz3.jpg (21KB, 400x309px) Image search: [Google]
The-Miz3.jpg
21KB, 400x309px
>>
>>1992672
And won.
>>
>>1992689

Against Cena
>>
>>1992672
GOAT
>>
I like him
>>
OUR
G
U
Y
>>
>>1992672
And I honestly believe he'll do it again.
>>
I don't think he was ready when he main evented Mania, but now he definitely is. I'd say he's the best heel WWE has right now and he's gotten much better in the ring.
>>
Miz vs Bryan at Mania totally makes sense. They've been building up to it, the two has great chemistry, and if Bryan had to go back into the ring for a night with someone you can trust not to kill him, it'd be Miz. The proper way would be "heel" Bryan, where he helps Ziggler to beat Miz for the belt, setting up a Mania match, But knowing WWE, it's going to be heel Miz vs face Bryan.
>>
File: 1396994915286.jpg (478KB, 1600x1482px) Image search: [Google]
1396994915286.jpg
478KB, 1600x1482px
>>1992885

>starts aping Daniel Bryan's moves
>he's getting better in the ring

YOU THINK?
>>
>The Miz has main evented a wrestlemania
>Phil Brooks hasn't

Punk fags eternally BTFO
>>
>>1992928
>daniel bryan
>good in the ring

Then why is his brain so fucked up?
>>
>>1992934
>Phil gets cucked every day

>Maryse loyal af

Miz wins again
>>
>>1992887
>The proper way would be "heel" Bryan
You put the best heel in the company against the most over babyface of the last 10 years and you want the babyface to be heel and the heel to be face?

Come on man
>>
>>1992928
>muh moves

No. More like he's catching people now and less sloppy in the ring
>>
>>1992689
>won
It was double dq
>>
>>1992887
DBry isn't wrestling again. Even if it is just for one night.
>>
>>1992954
He's probably one skull crushing finale away from forgetting his wife's name.

According to Maryse she's a bitch anyway so ayy w/e
>>
He was pushed a bit too hard, but he's a great character and worker right now, probably second only to AJ in the SDL roster, I hope he moves on from the Dolph rivalry
>>
>>1992887
The only thing more idiotic than your notion of wasting a Bryan comeback match on >Miz is your outright delusional idea that Bryan should be the heel.

Ease up on the swerves Vic Venom.
>>
>>1992947
>13-year veteran
>finally learned "catching"

State of your non-existent standards.
>>
>>1992972
Do you think that the SCF actually hurts? What a mark.
>>
>>1994350
Are you serious he uses it to win, of course it hurts.
>>
>>1992951
Miz pinned Cena after Rock restarted the match.
>>
>>1992689
>>1992704
Because the Rock hit Cena with the Rock bottom.
>>
File: 1479571058554.jpg (36KB, 669x621px) Image search: [Google]
1479571058554.jpg
36KB, 669x621px
>>1994426
>>1994569
>Nikki on damage control
>implying we'll take our shoes off for Jon now
>>
>>1994348
>making the observation that a guy has improved

Surely that's indicative that he does have standards, if he's noting someone's improvement?
>>
File: image.jpg (93KB, 736x920px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93KB, 736x920px
>and won
>>
>mfw it'll probably be Miz vs Ambrose at WM for the IC title
>>
>>1992943
Didn't maryse get sent home once because she wouldn't stop getting the d from del rio and the miz was too chucked to do anything?
>>
>>1994602
It'll probably a ladder match with whoever wins the IC title in TLC, Kalisto, Baron, Apollo, Curt, and Luke
>>
>>1992672
Miz had such a punchable face back then, no wonder he got bullied hard in the backstage
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.