[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else loving them after Survivor Series?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

Anyone else loving them after Survivor Series?
>>
Based UCE is due for a title run
>>
WHEN WE SAY DIMES, YOU SAY 0!
>>
They've been based since the turn. They should've won the titles at no mercy
>>
No I've always liked the Usos. Smarks don't know shit
>>
>>1991788
Tried liking the heel gangster shit. They need to walk around with actual weapons, though. What the fuck are they doing walking around like thugs they don't even carry bats.
>>
>>1991800
They already had a title run they didn't need when they beat Mizdow and his sidekick.

>>1991842
"Smarks" were the ones cheering them in 2013 when they were losing every big match they had.
>>
>>1991843
make it happen Vince

pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase
>>
The Usos have always been great and their heel run has been no different
>>
>>1991865
smarks were the ones booing them when they were winning

>revisionist history
>>
>>1991788
I think they work so much better as heels. The tribal face usos thing wasn't clicking with me.
>>
>>1991898
I don't think you understand the expression you're attempting to use there, lad.
>>
>>1991788
Le heel usos xD

They're reddit
>>
>>1991899
Agree'd anon.
>>
One of the best tag teams in the world its just their face act got stale
>>
I don't really get why they're acting like rapper thugs now, I thought Samoans were supposed to be different than black people.
>>
>>1991788
Babyface Usos were boring as fuck and dull in-ring.
Heel Usos have personality and have actually opened up in-ring to expose themselves as far more capable than their formulaic booking let on.
>>
Samoans ain't nothing but some mo niggers
>>
Their new theme song is great too. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kugnCPFfLlM
>>
>>1991899
It was a gimmick that only works for the kids.
>>
They're much better as heels than when they were faces, but I still don't want brown Young Cucks anywhere near the titles. They did a good job putting Cesaro and Sheamus over, too bad Raw squandered the momentum with New Day shenanigans the very next day.
>>
It's interesting that their heel turn gimmick is pretty much their original gimmick with Tamina that didn't work at all. They're really good though and they feel fresh again.
>>
>>1992501
How old are you?
>>
>>1991788
Its so fucking annoying that Slater and Rhyno shit are derailing the inevitable USO-American Alpha (and maybe Hype Bros?) program. Same with the New Day.

The Tag belts on both brands are being held hostage by shitty gimmicks that are over hell. They get good crowd reaction but they are burying their divisions.
>>
>>1992636
Slater and Rhyno are awesome. Slater deserves a title run for a while.
>>
They were always meant to be heels. Thank you based Smackdown.
>>
>>1992501
Most of them tend to dip in and out of 'blackness' as it suits them to do so. to me they're black but they deny it.
>>
>>1992636
I know you're used to the WWE shoving belts into people the audience couldn't care less about, but are you really complaining about putting the belts on one of the three or four acts in the whole company that are over?

It's not like it's gonna last forever, they're already losing steam. Let them ride it out.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.