[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

was he even any good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: kane11.jpg (92KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
kane11.jpg
92KB, 640x480px
was he even any good?
>>
>>1991584
Never ever had a great match
>>
>>1991584

He was a perfectly acceptable Big Guy back when he had young knees and shit.

As a worker, nothing special at a top level, but a good character and look. Legit stronk too.
>>
>>1991584
GOAT
>>
I think he was best when he had the full mask. He lost his mystique when he unmasked. He was originally based on Michael Myers.
>>
>>1991584
the wonder of the world is gone
>>
>>1991595
i know for sure
>>
>>1991584
Great but I wish he spent less time as the Big Red Jobber. Can't put people over if you're always jobbing
>>
>>1991584
Was Undertaker ever any good outside of wrestlemania?
>>
Did Kane violate the NAP when he set Undertaker's house on fire?
>>
When he was young he had superhuman stamina plus he was incredibly strong. He was the total package but he was just too humble to be a top guy

Nowadays he's all physically worn out from years of endless traveling and taking bumps. Seriously look at his recent matches. He almost looks scared at taking bumps.
>>
File: wojak_hollow.jpg (23KB, 271x325px) Image search: [Google]
wojak_hollow.jpg
23KB, 271x325px
>>1991595
>>1991598
All the wonder that I want I've found in her
>>
kane has never won a royal rumble
;_; doesn't even hold the most eliminations in one rumble anymore.
>>
>>1991584
In his prime he was a bigger draw and more over than Taker
>>
>>1991584
No. Never had an above *** match
>>
>>1991615
He still has the most appearances and most career eliminations. For a little while longer at least, Roman is already in the top 10
>>
>>1991707
this
>>
>>1991589
vs RVD
>>
>>1991584
At his peak he was better than Taker. He just never had the build and importance he did. If he had, he would have eclipsed him.
Bigger draw, too. Those masks/figures shit on the buyrates Taker shoo'd away.
>>
>>1991584
In his prime Kane was a beast and much more interesting than Taker. He had a better moveset too. Later Taker became a biker fatass and Kane was still a beast. Then they took his mask and he started jobbing hard.
>>
>>1991584
Good for a big man, but when he came up big men weren't supposed to wrestle a cruiserweight style like everyone does now. As far as big men go in his prime arguably GOAT. Between his agility and moveset was better than Andre, Studd, Nash and Taker.
>>
>>1991584
The best big man in the industry and my favorite wrestler.
>>
>>1991584
Better than Undertaker

not even kidding
>>
>>1991584
Yes. He beat Austin for the WWE championship when Austin was at his peak
>>
>>1993236
With help. Nothing special
>>
>>1992821
I hate nash but his matches with bret are literally 10/10
Kane has never even had an 8/10 match
>>
He was so fucking cool when he was the big red retard and he needed a voice thing to talk then they just made him more lame and queer like teaming him with Xpac, unmasking him, having that stupid haircut and Finger 11 theme song those guys suck anus
>>
He was pretty good when he was younger, also his look was pretty much perfect with the full mask, dude was huge.
He also had the best theme in the business (and no I'm not talking about Slow Chemical): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVS_2567A00
>>
>>1991584
Yes
>>1991589
18+
>>
I want them to put him back in the mask.
Then kill him.
>>
>>1991584
people used to go fucking insane whenever kane showed up the first 6 months or so of this character then he got stale it happens but for a while he was pretty fucking over

https://youtu.be/bgjHVd5lfk0
>>
>>1991589
His best match was in OVW of all places against Batista.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8AFNP3uSYU
>>
>>1991584
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwToYP44N_Q

Case closed
>>
File: 69496813.jpg (22KB, 346x495px) Image search: [Google]
69496813.jpg
22KB, 346x495px
>>1995185
Too bad Batista didn't keep that gimmick.
>>
When he had the mask he was a textbook example of a GOAT big guy. He had the look, the tough shit personality that could pull off "randumb", and booked great for the most part.

After he lost mask, he was lost all of it.
>>
>>1993298
Bret can carry anyone to a 10/10 match.
Not a good example in this instance
>>
>>1998816
>Bret can carry anyone to a 10/10 match

Makes me sad that he was never able to take on Angle. That match would have been unbelievable.
>>
>>1998830
In his wcpw appearance he said he wished he could wrestle angle in their primes
>>
He's the strongest link
>>
>>1991589
smarks make me sick
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.