[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's his gimmick supposed to be?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

>>
the yellow hair streak is the gimmick
>>
>>1990819
Man with small willy.
>>
his gimmick is not being a draw
>>
Not being a draw and looking like Jesus
>>
Extremely intelligent, extremely good wrestler, but he's constantly undercut by his ego and emotional immaturity.
>>
The anti draw
>>
>>1990821
The one that's been fading ever since he broke up with his fiance?
>>
>>1990821
he doesn't have it anymore
>>
>>1990826
But isn't that Roman's gimmick?
>>
>>1990951
It's the shield's gimmick.

So yes.
>>
>>1990951
>literally the highest attendance ever at WM
>>
>>1991003

>i watch outlawmania
>>
>>1990819
Seths Latino right? Why isn't that his gimmick.
>>
>>1990819
He's the guy that always wanted to pretend to be an architect.
>>
>>1990961
this
>>
>>1991016
his stepfather is
>>
File: CxLYdEFWgAAowgS.jpg (37KB, 583x354px) Image search: [Google]
CxLYdEFWgAAowgS.jpg
37KB, 583x354px
>>1990951
>>
>>1990819
Seth's hair is starting to slowly morph into a jewfro.
>>
>>1991027
Underated post
>>
File: delicious cuck tears.jpg (460KB, 734x760px) Image search: [Google]
delicious cuck tears.jpg
460KB, 734x760px
>>1990819
A cuck
>>
why's he an architect, has he helped build houses
>>
>>1990819
I dunno but I'm very tired of his tweener bullshit and spot heavy in ring ability
>>
>>1992092
He's been unambiguously babyface for months.
>>
>>1990819
Bitchy teen like el rato
>>
>>1990819
A guy who likes saying he's going to burn stuff to the ground
>>
His championship run was a parody of millenials. Everything since his return has just been weird. The guy used to be my favorite but Owens took that spot while he was out on injury. I was expecting him to come back and jump to the top of my list again but he's not even in my top five anymore. He might be out of my top ten, considering I like Dean more than him these days.
>>
Shield shitter.
>>
Emo spot monkey
>>
>>1990819
IM THE MAN
>>
>>1992187
BUTCHU SEE SETH UH
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.