[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You ever been to a Wrestlemania? Where did you end up sitting?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: seating.png (225KB, 1287x748px) Image search: [Google]
seating.png
225KB, 1287x748px
You ever been to a Wrestlemania? Where did you end up sitting? I'm thinking about going to it this year but the only seating available in my price range are about as far away from the ring as you can get. Seems like it just isn't worth it if you don't get good seats. What do you think?
>>
>x8 when I was 10
>500 level skydome

Don't remember shit except I couldn't see the ring
>>
you may as well stay at home if youre gonna be in the nosebleeds at purple
>>
I was in this situation myself with some friends, and it was disappointing to come to the conclusion, but here's the reality, m8, do you wanna:

>Spend all that money (travel + ticket + food + merch, it's gonna add up quick) to sit in the nosebleeds where you don't have a good view of the ring or the titantron or anything for seven fucking hours.
>Stay home and enjoy it on TV for NINE NINETY NINE with friends.

Take the money you were gonna spend on a shit ticket and start saving up for a really good seat in 2018. Or Summerslam or Survivor Series or whatever.
>>
>>1990790
I was considering it since I live in Jacksonville FL and Orlando is about a 2 hour drive but
>check best available
>F2 section
>one ticket is $2130
>at an outdoor stadium
>in the Florida heat

not worth it. Most people I talk to though say they usually buy a ticket in the nosebleeds then also try to bring their phone or laptop so they can just listen to the commentary while watching the match
>>
>>1990725
If you can't afford red or better seats, don't go
>>
You still get to spend the entire weekend meeting wrestler and doing wrestling workshops and partying with other fans, right? The Wrestlemania Axxxess shit or whatever it's called?

If yes, I say got to the show but bring a smartphone or laptop to watch the network while there in case the titantron sucks. If not, then it just isn't worth it.
>>
How much are ringside seats if the nosebleeds are still over $100?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.