[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he, dare I say....

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

an anti-draw?
>>
He'd probably be a bigger draw if his face wasn't so hideous and rat-like
>>
i only watch local indie shows, don't know who this is
>>
I really feel bad for him. Complete anti draw and anti reaction guy. Wwe uploaded a video of Rollins after the match on raw and he got 0 reaction. Fucking hell, he just did a bunch of crazy spots and killed himself, the least you could do is cheer him. And hes fucking full blown face now too. The complete silence during the clash main event was just sad. I don't even like this guy cause his promos and reign really turned me off on him but he should be the close to Jeff Hardy levels yet hes not even close
>>
He's a draw compared to Roman.
>>
Did nobody else hear his pop during survivor series? One of the loudest in his match
>>
>>1990343
Zero = Zero
>>
>>1990343
Good one Trilbryan
>>
All honesty..

its hard to imagine him ever being a top face.

he is talented as all hell..
there no problem with his look, or his wrestling.

I believe the problem is with his voice and promo
hoping he has a good upper midcard career.
>>
File: A+eracontinueswithmoreswag.webm (2MB, 848x478px) Image search: [Google]
A+eracontinueswithmoreswag.webm
2MB, 848x478px
>>1990343
True.
>>
>>1990346
Sure it was Carter
>>
>>1990343
>>1990405
t. Cuckter
>>
>>1990346
Jericho, AJ and Ellsworth all got much bigger reactions.
>>
>>1990256
Oh, the "dare I day it" kid is back. How was your vacation? Weird school breaks that they give middle schoolers these days.
>>
>>1990468
"dare i say it" is not an /asp/ exclusive meme. It's on other boards as well.
>>
>>1990463
>AJ
He got zero fuckin pop, I just watched the match again on the network
>>
>>1990479
Pedro, stop. We all know only three people post on this board. You, Carter and me. And I'm me, and you are Pedro (aka the "dare I saw it" kid) and Carter should fuck off.
>>
>>1990281
https://twitter.com/WWE/status/801425434357297152
>>
>>1990691
Wow, it's really nice of them to edit that for him.
>>
>it's a "Romannetty marks circlejerk and pretend Rollins isn't the Michaels of The Shield"
>>
>>1990256
Yes
Not a dimeski

>>1991733
He is the Michaels of the Shield, because he's responsible for record lows (at the time)
>>
>>1992089
You must be Macho like Randy: 'cause that was fuckin' SAVAGE.
>>
>>1990256
I don't know if he's so much an anti draw as a victim to piss poor WWE booking.

How many times have we seen KO/Rollins in some capacity now? It's been 6 straight weeks of this shit. If it's not KO and Rollins with Jericho interfering then it's Rollins and Jericho with KO interfering. It's dull
>>
>>1990691
>Turn up the music to hide the smarky remarks

Holy fuck Dunn is hilarious
>>
>>1992095
Obligatory reminder that his first night as WWE World Champion was the most-watched RAW of the last 5+ years.
>>
>>1990256
make him a heel again instead of an antihero
and make him stop killing my favorite fucking wrestlers goddamn fuck this guy
>>
>>1992098
...You mean post Wrestlemania
>>
>>1990256
Not anti, just not positive. He's an excellent worker, top 10 on the roster no doubt, and he has a great look, but WWE's a circus. He can't talk, and does a piss-poor job at investing people in angles.
Bad booking is there, sure, but the guy's just a really boring speaker whom it's evident is only worth watching once a month. People like that with no real consistent interest with never draw big.

>>1992098
Lmao
>>
>>1992099
Throughout his Heel run, people were BEGGING for a Face turn.
And, in character, it has been executed well, with no sudden paradigm shifts; Seth's still the exact same self-important douche, aiming his anger at Heels, instead.
A turn won't work, he just needs to speak better.
He has fallen into the Haitch promo pattern. You listen to the two side-by-side and they're inseparable.

>>1992098
>post-WM
>after a cash-in
>entire subsequent reign showed that didn't mean shit

The Shield is the time you could argue he drew in some capacity. Not what has proven to be a yearly spike that tumbled shortly afterwards.
>>
>>1992098
Reminder jasethy lost over 3 million viewers throughout his reign of terror
>>
The WWE will NEVER recover from his awful title reign so yeah

This fuck was the final nail in the coffin
>>
He's one of the most overrated wrestlers of all time. Sethfags make Michaels marks look rational.
>>
File: whoaharvey.jpg (16KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
whoaharvey.jpg
16KB, 249x249px
> I am the MAN
I thought this was Ric Flair.
>>
>>1990490
Was there live, can tell you that he definitely got the biggest pop in that 5 on 5
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.