[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was Shawn Michaels such a bad draw?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: bret-hart-shawn-michaels1.jpg (41KB, 643x360px) Image search: [Google]
bret-hart-shawn-michaels1.jpg
41KB, 643x360px
>While not the best match in Mania history, it would likely be near the top on most lists. But it didn’t get over well with the live crowd, a large percentage of whom were filing out in the last 20 minutes of the match, and the building was 75% empty for Michaels post-match celebration, a far cry from the Hogan days when the post-match was considered the hottest part of the show.
>>
>>1990123
its not all about the champion
>>
Bret sandbagged the match and made it boring
>>
>>1990123
no one wanted to watch a gay male stripper
>>
He was a skinny twink. Look is everything
>>
>>1990123
The vast majority of fans hated his male prostitute persona and gyrating
>>
>>1990123
i think he's cute
>>
>>1990123
I know he's sexy.
>>
because hgbay was never a draw dressing like a gay faggot and doing the gayest wrestling bullshit
>>
>gimmick is he's a male slut
>vast majority of the audience is straight men
>surprised when he turns out to not be a draw
>>
>gimmick is a match with no cap on pinfalls or submissions
>don't have any
>>
They chose the wrong setting to stage this match. It is one of the only legitimately credible pro wrestling matches the WWF has done since the 1980s, but they chose to host it in ANaheim. The fans wanted some Disney wrestling with pyrotechnics and lighting special effects and magician gimmicks.

They would have shat their chaps for Undertaker v Papa Shango, for example.
>>
>>1990181
This. It was Vince pushing his boytoy. Shawn was the Roman of the 90s, except Shawn was actually talented
>>
>>1992365
so in other words, Shawn wasn't the Roman of the 90s.

Diesel was the Roman of the 90s.
>>
>>1992365
BASED Big Dog confusing the smark.

Shawn sucked and only women and fags liked him.
>>
>>1992533
>only women and fags liked him.

So just like Roman?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.