[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The man people forgot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 21

File: Neville.jpg (1MB, 1038x1913px) Image search: [Google]
Neville.jpg
1MB, 1038x1913px
What went wrong?
>>
>>1989957

too tall to be le man gravity forgot.

should have been kalisto desu
>>
> Hey this Adrian Neville guy is pretty good, let's put him on the main roster
> Cool, what's your plan with him?
> ...
>>
>>1989957
he should wear a mask
>>
>>1989957
is he the most a e s t h e t i c superstar?
>>
The man that growth forgot
>>
The man that looks like a goblin
>>
>>1989957
A year ago:
>LONGEST REIGNING NXT CHAMP
>BREAKOUT SUPERSTAR OF THE YEAR

Now:
>Squashed by Bo Dallas
>>
wish he was squashing the loserweight manlets
>>
He has got a nice build and despite being a manlet could work a good match without any of his flippy shit. It would be nice to see him pull off some power moves against the bigger guys, he might even get over for doing that

That being said, he was never going to get anywhere near main event. If needed, they could still push him for a midcard title at any moment
>>
>>1989988
He deadlift suplexes Kevin Owens.
I don't know what else he is supposed to do
>>
I always pictured a mighty mouse gimmick for him
>>
Put him on SD.

This also applies if you wanna fix anyone else except possibly Roman.
>>
>>1989957
Ugly midget that does flippy shit.
The Mighty Mouse gimmick would have saved his career.
>>
>>1989957
He didn't use the mask
>>
He debuted by having a sequence of inconsequential squash matches with the exact same offense beat for beat and not a single vignette to establish his character or a program against someone other than Cole yelling about the Red Arrow.

He never had a chance.
>>
>>1989957
He went to the main roster
>>
>>1989957
Is he even still on TV? I don't remember seeing him the last month
>>
>>1989983
Literally happens to everyone from NXT that isn't Owens, Balor or getting a Mick Foley apologist push. Hell, even Corbin is getting in to a weird situation where he's trading fucking victories with low carders and getting no rub
>>
>>1989957
I still think he's amazing. Don't know why nobody will book him for anything. He's at least as good as Owens.
>>
>He's actually called "Neville"
>A geeky as fuck name
What were they thinking
>>
HOW DO WE GO FROM THIS...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvbXwYD7NxY
>>
>>1990219
at least he's making more money than he did back then
>>
>>1989957
It's hard to stand out when you only stand at about 5.5
>>
>>1989960
>one year later
>make the same mistake with Apollo Crews
>>
>>1989957
i'm guessing something genetically at conception
>>
He's ugly as a sin, good body tho, needs to work with a mask.
>>
Has there been any word if Neville is gonna appear on that new 205 Live show?

Might as well put him there and get some good matches out of the whole ordeal.
>>
>>1989994
This. If Balor and Rey Mysterio deserved main event status, this guy should be raping Owens and AJ for the super undisputed galactic title of """"heavy"""""weights
>>
>>1989957

Give him 6'' lifts and he would be set for life
>>
Fucking Midget
Ugly
Ears
Ugly
Midget
Terrible Accent
>>
They need to change his name, his gimmick, give him a mask and have him destroy the Cruiserweights division.
>>
>>1990322
This
>>
File: ksfhs.jpg (35KB, 720x294px) Image search: [Google]
ksfhs.jpg
35KB, 720x294px
It's ok lads; he'll be in TNA or ROH soon.
>>
>>1990560
TNA is dead by the end of next year ROH/NJPW or Dragon Gate would be better
>>
If he were 6 feet tall and had any semblance of a personality he would have been on the upper card. Now he's just a short cesaro
>>
>>1990630
He has personality, it's just difficult to show it when creative book you to do nothing but stare at a titanatron while stardust prances around. And then decide to make that your only main roster feud.
>>
>>1990644
>He has personality
he doesnt have a personality on fucking swerved
>>
>>1990058
idk if vignette's would work to the same effect if they're already established through nxt
saying that I think wwe needs to bring back vignette's hard. I remember as a kid being hyped for the debut's of fucking Moredecai and Shannon Moore because of all the little teasers building it up.
>>
>>1990083
Nah, Corbin's where he should be, in a feud with another midcarder. Kalisto's definitely closer to the middle than the low end of the card.
>>
>>1990646
1. Swerved is a scripted "reality" show.

And even if it wasn't -
2. Real-life personality doesn't necessarily reflect in-ring personality.

Since you have the network, you can go back and watch Neville's championship run in NXT.

He has personality. He doesn't have charisma pouring out of his ears or anything, but he's passable, especially with his in-ring work more than making up the difference.
>>
File: WHATELY-141210876568802601.jpg (230KB, 616x553px) Image search: [Google]
WHATELY-141210876568802601.jpg
230KB, 616x553px
>>1990087
Hyah man, what yuh fuhken taalkin aboot, yuh fuhken daftee?
>>
NXT gives chances to everyone

once you move to the main roster, they don't care, it's all about trying to get Roman over
>>
>>1989957
This guy has potential to put on great matches without resorting to le flippy dippy shit

So I have one question

How do we fix him
>>
does anyone have the picture of Neville's balls hanging out? just as a prank for a friend haha.
>>
>>1989983
Divas are the ones that get the strong push from NXT when they go to the main roster... I guarantee Asuka will hold the Title in a month flat when she's called up
>>
File: sami-zayn-vs-adrian-neville-nxt.jpg (240KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sami-zayn-vs-adrian-neville-nxt.jpg
240KB, 1280x720px
>>1990751
Are you talking about this pic, or is there actually a picture of Neville's balls floating around the internet?

Because I also have a friend that would be very interested in seeing it.
>>
>>1990759
>asuka
>ever getting called up
>>
>>1989957
>the manlet that people forgot
>>
>>1990868
>>1990759

how is she on the mic? I've never seen any of her promos but every other time I've seen her she has charisma spraying out of her vag
>>
>>1989957
>manlet
>ugly face
>doesn't really showcase his strength
>talks like a box of oreos
>confirmed gay
Gee anon I don't know
>>
>>1992109
She can't speak english.
>>
>>1989957
He's been on the main roster for well over a year and doesn't have a character yet.
>>
>>1992109
Pretty much can't speak English.

She doesn't need much mic time though.
>>
>>1990024
Simon Gotch just got pinned in under five seconds after being lifted sort of high into the air but not even getting slammed. Tyler Breeze still isn't doing any better either.

Smackdown picks and chooses who to give a chance to, meanwhile other wrestlers disappear for months at a time.
>>
Zayne and Neville should have stayed a tag team instead of sending Zayn to his death against Braun. They could have had a #1 contedership feud with Shesaro and went on to feud with Owens and Jericho to keep things fresh so that Rollins vs Owens didn't go from a dream match to "we're sick of this shit" after just a couple months.

Say what you want about Ellsworth but he's allowed the Dean/Styles feud to continue for just as long and yet I think people are more than ready to see them at TLC because it's been weeks since their last real match together. In general, WWE needs to figure out how to let wrestlers feud with more than one person at a time.
>>
File: 1281646143125.jpg (275KB, 900x650px) Image search: [Google]
1281646143125.jpg
275KB, 900x650px
their first mistake was shorting his name, just calling him "Neville" is kind of goofy, Adrian Neville was perfectly fine
>>
>>1989957
>gimmick is wearing a purple cape and being """mighty mouse"""
>wears purple but not heel
>too short for his bosses to take seriously
>Character too undeveloped
>went from adrian neville to just neville bc muh hashtags and buzzwords
>debuted against curtis axel at the beginning of a raw(?)
>lost every single title shot he was lined up for
> great wrestler but only used for his flippy shit and after 10 times the red arrow loses its pizazz so instead of changing things they dont book himbon tv that much
>>
I called it when he debuted. He needed to get rid of that faggy cape and stop trying to be a super hero. Working with that Stephen amell fag didn't help either. They can still redeem him, I just don't think anyone backstage gives enough of a shit to
>>
He should be the ace of the cruiserweight division. He's already got the purple attire.

Either that or SD's IC picture. There are no midcard faces besides Ziggler, who desperately needs to fuck off. (The guy who beats Miz will probably be Ellsworth, though.)
>>
>>1989957
If your gimmick is althetisim or technical mat wrestling and you can't talk for shit (or scripted like fuck) then you're a waste space.

This dates back to low ratings Bret, Benoit, and more recently dbry. It's also why neckbeards have a boner for American alpha, the blandest tag team in the roster.

Fucking smarks wanting realism in a soap opera.
>>
File: 1289764.png (922KB, 915x696px) Image search: [Google]
1289764.png
922KB, 915x696px
>breaks orbit
>people expect him to return to earth
>>
>>1992330
Bret was the beloved face of the company for years when he didnt even need a microphone and then turned heel and got good on the mic

Tldr kys pajeet
>>
File: neville.jpg (76KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
neville.jpg
76KB, 640x640px
>>1992151
>talks like a box of oreos
He talks fine. Not great, but he's average.

>confirmed gay
Really? Someone needs to tell his wife.
>>
>>1990274
KO is a heavyweight
>>
>>1992330
>you can't talk for shit
>you're a waste space

Ironing.
>>
>>1992768
Give him some sciencey shit. I think it could work well with that kind of face and that anti-grav shit that keeps being pushed at him.

I dont know if smarks are smart enough to follow that, but I guess thats better, right?
>>
File: 1479966041327.gif (253KB, 350x233px) Image search: [Google]
1479966041327.gif
253KB, 350x233px
>>1990711

>nxmeme is all about chances

lel, only if gayitch thinks you can make it on the main roster

>everything is about putting roman over
>give seth every title match available for over 8 months

KEK
>>
File: poster-0.jpg (13KB, 568x320px) Image search: [Google]
poster-0.jpg
13KB, 568x320px
Should've went with the mickey mouse gimmick
>>
>>1994049
Who's the last person in NXT to get mired with poor booking?

Crowe?

>dumb frogposter
>>
>>1994121

who spoke about booking nerd? their booking cant be fucking shit becuase they have so much time between shows to figure it out

we are talking about "chances"

nobody gets a "chance" on nxmeme unless gayitch wants to push you up to the main roster
>>
>>1994146
You don't even know what you're mad about, do you?

Why would WWE sign anybody to developmental if they didn't believe they had any chance of making it to the main roster?
>>
>>1994148

>who is samoa joe

18+ fucking nerd
>>
>>1994150
But he's not on a developmental deal anon.

You just played yourself, too: if HHH doesn't want to push Joe up to the main roster why has he main evented all Takeovers in the past year?

>HHH doesn't even pick the callups
>>
>>1994153

>still hasn't explained why booking is automatically equal to chances

Are you retarded or just pretending?

You're probably a ledditor who hates how many chances Ronan gets but doesn't like his booking
>>
>>1994164
>booked higher on the card
>larger platform to succeed

Maybe spend less time fearing plebbit and more time using your brain.

>Ronan

He jobbed the fuck out to GOTG.
>>
File: Damn, Elves.png (525KB, 1280x528px) Image search: [Google]
Damn, Elves.png
525KB, 1280x528px
>>1989957
>Frodo managed to throw the ring into the volcano.
>The great war is over so Elrond has no longer has use for him.
>The Dragonborn already defeated the Thalmor.
He either needs to fuck off to Grey Havens or High Rock.
>>
>>1994203
>*Elrond no longer has use for him.
>>
>>1989957
His matches are structured entirely around whether he hits his finisher or not, which makes them boring.
>>
File: slypeepee.png (3KB, 135x250px) Image search: [Google]
slypeepee.png
3KB, 135x250px
>>1992330
>American Alpha
>can't talk
>doesn't know that Bret was the #1 draw wwf had throughout the early-mid 90s
>doesn't know that Krispen was a good draw throughout the early 2000s, second highest draw behind haitch in 04
>doesn't know that Bryan's segments on Raw were always the highest rated and the WM he main evented caused WWE stock to spike higher than it's ever been before
>>
>>1990663
>1. Swerved is a scripted "reality" show.
Wat? It's a prank show you retard.
>>
>>1993842
A hench nerd gimmick would be pretty cool.
>>
>>1990274
Balor and Rey have the mainstream appeal that made them stars. Neville looks a rat
>>
>>1992330
American Alpha cut good, fun promos, though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atOw2xj8sW8
Please ignore the heavy homoeroticism.
>>
>>1992330
this
>>
Is he, dare I say it, our boy?
>>
>>1995132
Remember the boos of the smarks to cena. Its was lulzy but it went downhill quickly from there. Fullsail is the worst
>>
>>1994734
Balor looks like he has downs and is about as cringe as sheldon cooper. One of the most boring baby faces ever too.

Rey suceeded because he was a workhorse, was safe in a style that usa audiences were new to seeing, and could sell merch and market to kids.

Neville is too under developed and his time in wwe with any meaning left when he left nxt, unfortunately.
>>
File: aidenneville.gif (1MB, 245x200px) Image search: [Google]
aidenneville.gif
1MB, 245x200px
Post rare nevs plz
>>
File: bffs.gif (884KB, 245x200px) Image search: [Google]
bffs.gif
884KB, 245x200px
>>
>>1989957
They should have put him in a mask
>>
He'll be cruiserweight champion before the end of next year. Screencap this.
>>
>>1995267
I wish Shootin' The Breeze With Tyler actually became a thing.

>>1994750
>ignore the homoeroticism

But that is their gimmick...
>>
File: aashd.gif (1MB, 382x212px) Image search: [Google]
aashd.gif
1MB, 382x212px
>>
>>1989960
>few months later
>split the brands
>make the same mistake with Carmella, Dana Brooke, Baron Corbin, and American Alpha
>>
>>1995912
>"mistake"

You imply that Vince either isn't doing this on purpose or just plain doesn't give a shit.
>>
File: kuseuyref.jpg (173KB, 1200x984px) Image search: [Google]
kuseuyref.jpg
173KB, 1200x984px
>>1995350
the OTP
>>
>>1995912
>carmella
gets ton of screen time
>dana brooke
a lot of screen time is nature girls arn anderson and down the line will turn on her storyline
>baron corbin
killing vanilla midgets
>american alpha
you got me there they are being shoved aside for slyno.
>>
>1989957
Great in ring wrestler with no gimmick, shit booking, lack of charisma. That's what happened
>>
>>1996871
Alpha could use the buildup before becoming champs. Heath and Rhyno act as the veterans of the TT division and Bray really needs to have a championship already.
>>
>>1992109
she should just speak japenese 100% of the time and have a fuck america angle
>>
>>1994148
same reason sports teams keep old busts in the minor leagues, to give young qts someone to train with
>>
I haven't like Neville since table for 3, he really came across as a dick during that, they sit down for a meal and he instead sat eating an apple and left his food, never let the other guys get a word in edgewise and all around just sounded like a bit of a tosser.
>>
>>1996871
I take it you've never actually watched Arn perform if you think Dana is anything like him, even purely just as a roleplayer.

>>1996890
Slater & Rhyno literally have less experience teaming than The Fashion Police...

>veterans

>>1996883
>botching a reply

Only thing you're right about is shit booking.
>>
>>1990219
God, Sami is such a god tier worker and seller
>>
>>1995226
>safe style
>literally killed a guy

KEK
>>
>>1997550
kill yourself dork
>>
>>1997785
Riveting.
>>
>>1997550
>couldn't handle the bants
>>
>>1989957
>finisher is called Red Arrow
>doesn't wear red
>>
>>1998714
but anon
>>
>>1992768
his wife would look good slimed
>>
>>1990259
He and apollo crews should tag desu. It would be like air boom but more fucking built
>>
>>1990767
They popped out on I think a preshow match he was in
>>
>>1994121
Crowe, bull Dempsey, Alex Riley, cj Parker, also nothing to do with nxt but I'm gonna bring up Brad Maddox because I miss him
>>
>>1997714
>Stops being El Generico
>Becomes more generic in every respect
The ironing.
>>
>>1998762
What match?
Does he shave?
>>
>implying hobbit + cape isn't a marketable gimmick
>>
>>1998807
I believe his summerslam 2016 preshow match. Of course he does, look at him
>>
File: sdg.gif (2MB, 432x216px) Image search: [Google]
sdg.gif
2MB, 432x216px
>>1989957
needs a dancing gimmick
>>
File: nevilestronk.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
nevilestronk.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
I wanted him to have an angry brit gimmick where he gets triggered easily like Tommy in Goodfellas over the mention of his ears.
Be on top of cruiserweight division.
Just give him something damnit, he's my fav flippy shit, fuck ricochet
>>
>>1998944
That would be quite a cool gimmick actually.
>>
File: z9UCk2x.gif (2MB, 390x244px) Image search: [Google]
z9UCk2x.gif
2MB, 390x244px
>>1998944
Neville and Kevin always have the best chemistry.

>ywn see Neville as no1 contender for KO's title
>>
>>1989957
M A N L E T

A

N

L

E

T
>>
>>1998766
Bull-Fit got over.

CJP was booked exactly the right way for his spot.

A-Ry sucked.

If you like Braddox he actually had a stint as commentator on NXT in like...mid-2013?
Thread posts: 125
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.