[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Miss me yet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: JUST PHIL MY SHIT UP.png (678KB, 720x853px) Image search: [Google]
JUST PHIL MY SHIT UP.png
678KB, 720x853px
Miss me yet?
>>
This guy is the original vanilla midget and ellsworth is still more over then him.

Clearly based Worth > CMPunk
>>
>>1989225
No, go away. Even rewatching material from a few years ago I fast forward his shitty feuds.
>>
>>1989225
his mutton chops look was the worst
>>
Yes. Please come back and be on SmackDown and just come on Talking Smack every week and viciously shoot on Raw with Bryan and Renee.
>>
>>1989225
How has Phil managed to make a joke of himself in such a short amount of time and ruin his life completely?

I'm just waiting for AJ to leave him and take half his money, so he finally pulls the trigger.
>>
stock plummeted like a motherfuck after mickey. sorry Punk.
>>
File: hhh.png (126KB, 400x325px) Image search: [Google]
hhh.png
126KB, 400x325px
>>1989225
come back, bitch a bunch, get btfo, then bitch more before you quit.
>>
>>1989225
Ahaha ha ha
No.
>>
literally who?
>>
Not really
>>
>>1989275
I would love to see Punk back, only to be abused and jobbed out to midcarders because he has no other skills and nobody likes him, so he has to accept, while all the guys in the back laugh at him and never talk to him.
>>
>>1989275
I want Punk back so he can job to based HHH
>>
>>1989225
why? he can't fight
>>
Everybody above me have sex, have lots of sex because that would be the only thing to give you a chance of even glancing at a clue
>>
File: punk and cena.jpg (27KB, 542x361px) Image search: [Google]
punk and cena.jpg
27KB, 542x361px
>>1989225
I've missed you since the day you left. Please come back and save wrestling.
>>1989377
This.
>>
cm punk is based unless youre a fucking smark who watches wrestling podcasts or outlaw promotions like "the ufc"
>>
>>1989225
I got back into wrestling near the end of Punk's career, so I never understood why he was so popular.
>>
>>1989446
He was never popular
>>
>>1989448
How do you explain all the pops he'd get and the 434 day championship?
>>
He's the hair metal of pro wrestling. You wonder how anyone ever thought he was cool.
>>
>>1989436
>Punk fans
>not smarks

>>1991467
Nirvana sucks.
>>
File: 1474259330424.jpg (72KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1474259330424.jpg
72KB, 1200x675px
>only know how to be an asshole on the mic
>>
>>1989225
nope, overrated with pretty good mike skills
>>
>>1991471
dont respond to this bait people

if youre not baiting, go fucking kill yourself underageb&
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.