[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RAW RATINGS GO WAY UP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2016/1122/619626/how-was-wwe-raw-viewership-with-bill-goldberg-and-the-fallout/

>Monday's WWE RAW, featuring Survivor Series fallout with Bill Goldberg in the opener plus Seth Rollins vs. WWE Universal Champion Kevin Owens in a No DQ main event, drew 3.002 million viewers. This is up 4% from last week's 2.876 million viewers. It is only the second time that the show has done over 3 million viewers since football season started in September, with the first being the October 17th RAW which featured Goldberg's first WWE appearance in 12 years.

>8 pm: 3.137 million
>9 pm: 3.097 million
>10 pm: 2.772 million

BIG MONEY BILL IS A MASSIVE DRAW
>>
>>1986996
I don't watch Raw (I have a life) but what happened in the third hour? Owens vs Reigns or something equally poison?
>>
>almost 400,000 drop for a no dq title match

THE FUCKING STATE OF JASETHY AND KO
>>
>>1986997
Sin Cara beat up Seth
>>
>>1986997
Are you literally retarded?
>>
>>1986997
>Owens vs Reigns or something equally poison?
>Reigns
>poison

the last time it was Roman Reigns vs Owens for the title in a cell match the viewership stayed the same for all 3 hours

Jasethy is an anti draw
>>
>>1986996
>RAW RATINGS GO WAY UP
Up by 130 Thousand after a major PPV with a shock end.

I dont think that is that impressive desu seeing as ratings have been up and down by 200 thousand for the last few months.

Desperate Rawtist
>>
I tuned in for the first half hour to see what they'd do with Brock/Goldberg

Tuned out and never went back
>>
That drop for roman kek
>>
>>1987026
Roman didn't even have a match or a segment. Fucking pathetic smark.

Seth Rollins vs Kevin Owens main evented Raw with a No DQ Title Match that was announced near the end of the first hour or top of the second hour.

>sethfags unite
>>
>>1987012
What do you expect when Bill Goldberg is carrying that show alone. No one of the casuals give a fuck about the rest of the fat jabronis.
>>
>>1986996

>Announce a No DQ Title match for that same night
>Everyone knows it's just going to be Triple H shitting on everyone's plate again
>They tune out

Remember when title matches on TV meant something?
>>
>>1987037
Kek didn't even have to try to trigger romanmarks
>>
File: 1474898276335.jpg (66KB, 612x574px) Image search: [Google]
1474898276335.jpg
66KB, 612x574px
>>1987067
Nice damage control
>>
>Bring back a likable monster that destroys everyone.
>The ratings go up.

It's like poetry.
>>
It felt like RAW last night was trying to push the PG rating a little with that naked segment and hardcore match at the end. Kinda reminded me of what it was like when I first started watching in 99 or 2000.
>>
>>1986996

BASED BIG DRAWING BILL
>>
Fucking roman killing that third hour
>>
>>1987099
>when I first started watching in 99 or 2000.

18+

>>1987114

Are you autistic?
>>
>>1987050
I agree with you
>>
>>1987037
Have sex ya fat ass pinhead
>>
>>1986996
The sad thing is, WWE will continue to cater to smelly indie fans regardless of actual draws because they are the vocal majority. As a business you're going to address the group that has the most complaints. This isn't because they're right but because they are manchildren that batch the most until they get what they want, the vast amount of complaints or getting your guy over requires effort and a lot of time which normal fans don't feel like doing for a westling show.

WWE getting involved with Internet fans simply put more focus on these manchildren.
>>
>big match Billy single-handedly saving the company

GIVE HIM THE BELT RIGHT FUCKING NOW OLD MAN
>>
>>1986996
>yfw when the big guys draw

who woulda thought
>>
>>1987147
They were bitching since the late 90's, but Vince never gave a shit. In recent years Haitch got in his ear and WWE became ROH+.

Now the company is sustained by part timers, while the other useless fucks fill 6+ hours of programming each week.
>>
File: Chinderella Story.jpg (152KB, 1170x658px) Image search: [Google]
Chinderella Story.jpg
152KB, 1170x658px
The real winner is Team Smackdown.
>>
File: IMG_0668.jpg (125KB, 620x683px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0668.jpg
125KB, 620x683px
>>1987199
>>
>>1987256
>Team Cuckdown
Why would you write that?
>>
>>1987117
are you autistic unless he started watching wrestling the day he was born hes 18+
>>
>>1986996
Based Canadians
>>
>>1987337
rawtists SEETHING
>>
>>1986996
God I hope he does matches up to the Rumble. They need to build the myth before giving him to Brock
>>
Ratings skyrocket when Owen is the champ
>>
>>1989702
>Lose 400k viewers when fatass is on TV
>""""""""""skyrocket""""""""""
>>
BASED BIG RATINGS BILL
>>
>>1988362
Why would they give him to Brock? That makes no sense, the whole point of this is to humanize Lesnar. Not to mention even if Lesnar wins 2 fucking matches, they'd still be 2-2 all time and by that point who the fuck wants a 5th?

The best move is to use this angle to establish Goldberg and give Lesnar some downtime.
>>
>>1989702
No, ratings skyrocket when Big Guy Bill shows up and reminds us all what this is supposed to fucking be.
>>
>>1992032
Based Bill said a few years ago he would want to give Lesnar a win back, because he's the only guy who deserves to beat him. My guess is Lesnar bests Goldberg after a hard fought match at Mania and Bill walks into the sunset still up by 1.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.