[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'm sick of her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

WWE needs to put the belt on someone hotter like Dana already
>>
>womanlets
No, Charlotte is God Emperor
>>
>>1986792
Charlotte is ugly, looks like a man.
>>
>>1986801
where do you live that men look that good? pls respond
>>
wwe needs to fund a mole removal surgery for this poor woman that thing is disgusting
>>
>>1986807
have the sex
>>
Charlotte is not that hot but she's easily the hottest of the nu divas
. Dana is legit fat now you can see her gut at survivor series
>>
Put it on Nia and bury the other 60lb womanlets for all time.
>>
>>1986819
where is that
>>
>>1986836
over here bby ;))))))))
>>
She's going to win the Women's title 16 times or 17

If a male wrestler got that kind of push they'd be shat on by smarks
>>
>>1986792
it honestly baffles me that the WWE is pushing her so much. Nia Jax should be champ
>>
>>1986923
Girl's wrestling never got pushed because it would have upset the male wrestlers down the card.

No under card wrestler in the company today would dare speak out against RIC FLAIR's child.

Haich is the biggest Flair mark in the world.
>>
Until they call up Asuka, Charlotte is far and away the best female wrestler on the roster and there isn't a single woman who deserves to take it off her
>>
she proves my jlaw theory in which beta males will want what ever scrapes regular men leave them.
>>
She looks good in red
>>
>>1987146
I no way does that feminist bitch compare to CharGOAT
>>
what went wrong?
>>
>>1986792
>that belly
Wait, is she actually getting fat just like Dana?
Maaaaan, those people literally only have to train and perform for a living, and they still find a way to fuck that up.
>>
File: ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif (2MB, 728x411px) Image search: [Google]
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
2MB, 728x411px
>>
>>1986792
I agree, give it to Nia Jax.
>>
>>1986959
what about vince?
>>
>>1987164
WWE makeup department happened

Honestly. Vince must go in there and insist all of his girls are made to look like drag queens.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.