[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/asp/ies who and when do you want to replace TND as tag team champions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

/asp/ies who and when do you want to replace TND as tag team champions
>>
File: I'm Okay With This.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
I'm Okay With This.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>>1986099
>WHO:ANYONE (I'LL EVEN TAKE THE FUCKING SHINING STARS AT THIS POINT)
>WHEN: ASAP
Book it, Vince.
>>
>>1986099
Gallows/Anderson

Just before they break demolitions record. Ends with them breaking their mascot Xavier woods in half
>>
File: GTTOAT.gif (2MB, 369x230px) Image search: [Google]
GTTOAT.gif
2MB, 369x230px
>2 weeks from now on RAM
>New Day boasts that tomorrow they tie the record and break it the following day

SAY YEAH

>>1986101
Shining Stars are legit underrated.
>>
>>1986143
Fucking book it Vince
>>
>>1986143
I've only seen 3 of their matches yet I'm convinced The Revival are the greatest tag team in all of pro-wrestling currently. And maybe one of the greatest tag teams ever in terms of actual tag work.

I stick mostly to puroresu these days, but goddamn did they impress the shit out of me. Even in that one match I watched where Dash or Dawson botched and the crowd let him have it he simply used it as an excuse to keep working the marks. Great stuff. Even that faggot Cornette has his tongue deep in their assholes.
>>
File: Legionnaires.jpg (33KB, 612x343px) Image search: [Google]
Legionnaires.jpg
33KB, 612x343px
>>1986178
You should watch all their big matches from Takeover Respect. It gave them a platform to shine and they fucking ran with it.

Scott has been mah boi for so long, him getting his due over the past year has brought a tear to my eye.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.