[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the YES KICK the most over move of the decade?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: NHX8y.gif (927KB, 300x170px) Image search: [Google]
NHX8y.gif
927KB, 300x170px
Is the YES KICK the most over move of the decade?
>>
>>1985655
only the RKO gets the memes
>>
if Orton didn't have the RKO he wouldn't even be half as over
>>
>>1985655
No, RKO gets ridiculous pops.
>>
File: Santa Stunner.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Santa Stunner.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>1985655
>Implying
>>
>>1985671
I said decade. Not century.
>>
File: Reigns-superman-punch.gif (2MB, 380x214px) Image search: [Google]
Reigns-superman-punch.gif
2MB, 380x214px
>>1985655
>>
>>1985843
Well, if so it might be like that.

The RKO is a solid contender though, while not as over, it gets massive props and god knows Randy can really do some neat spots with it. (like that wrestlemania one against rollings)
>>
>>1985854
The opponent does all the work in the meme RKOs.
>>
>>1985655
>the YES KICK

wow i knew danyul boring marks were faggots, but just... wow
>>
>>1985856
Orton still needs to 'catch' the head for it to work at all, and this isn't necessarily straightforward, as Cena and his springboard stunner can tell you. The Evan Bourne RKO would have been easy to fuck up.
>>
>>1985655
You are gay.
>>
>>1985850
fedoroman triggered by GOAT Bryan again
>>
>>1985655
RKO and Goldbergs Spear>Jackhammer are the GOATs
>>
Phenomenal Forearm always seems to get a hell of a pop

Plus it's aesthetic as fuck
>>
>>1985850
>booed the fuck out 2+ years running
>>
at least they look like they legit hurt

unlike 100% of Cena's moveset or similar

plus crowd participation is what counts and the crowd goes wild

the YES Kick is basically the People's Elbow
>>
>>1985925
it has a neat bonus of making roman's punch look like solid shit
>>
>obsessed with Roman cuck is posting about Roman non stop and posting multiple times in his own thread again replying to himself

YAWN
>>
>>1985957
>fedoroman still pretending it's just 1 guy that shits on him and his beloved

How's the weather in Egypt?
>>
RKO is the most over and popular. Ask any random on the street if they know what a Yes kick is and they will have no clue, but they will know the RKO.
>>
>>1985962
> FedoRamen Stalker purposely misspelling FedoRamen to pretend it isnt him
> again
Kek you got exposed last time you did this
>>
>>1985850
It's funny, this might be the LEAST over move on the roster. Like, Roman in general isn't over, but at this point, people just really hate this stupid fucking punch more than any other single thing I can think of in the entire company.

MOST over move has gotta be the RKO, though. When you can get a pop just by standing behind a dude because every single person in the arena knows what's coming, that's about as over as a move can get.

I wonder what the most over submission move on the roster is?
>>
>>1986640
Sharpshooter, for sure. Guaranteed pop in Canada.
>>
>>1986639
>-t. FedoRamen
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.