[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When are these dancing chimps going to drop the titles?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (55KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 642x361px
When are these dancing chimps going to drop the titles?
>>
>>1985577
WOAH. That's a little insensitive.
>>
>>1985578
this, what the hell op
>>
>>1985578
>>1985591

Back to woo nu males.
>>
If Crush was still alive they could do a 3 on 3 match vs Demolition
>>
>being worked into racism

wew
>>
These fucking niggers ruined the entire tag team division

>mfw were getting based Usos vs Kiddsaro before these niggers
>>
File: BLM.png (3MB, 1986x1122px) Image search: [Google]
BLM.png
3MB, 1986x1122px
>>
we would already be free of these assholes if they never dropped the tag titles in the first place. fucking demolition
>>
They'll drop it at the Royal Rumble
>>
File: 1479766309737s.jpg (4KB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
1479766309737s.jpg
4KB, 250x141px
Niggers Jerry !!
>>
I think they are quite funny actually and I even restarted watching wresting just 2 months ago. Why doesn't /asp/ like them?
>>
>>1985918
Because what they've been doing for 2 months, they've also been doing for the 18 or so before that as well. They're stale and boring as fuck.
>>
>>1985918
Because they've been doing the exact same thing you find amusing in the last two months for fifteen months.
>>
>>1985935
>>1985940
Oh, that makes sense then.
>>
>>1985578
>>1985591
welcome to 4chan, nu-friends. Now please go back to your liberal arts class and fuck off.
>>
>>1985577
I'm fed up of these niggers too

They never win clean anymore and their dancing and "who" shit is so annoying
>>
>>1985686
It wasn't funny, clever or original when you posted this on /tv/ and it isn't funny, clever or original here
>>
>>1985577
CHEATING FUCKS. Hopefully the day before they break the record
>>
Can't they just put the third member in a cage like they did on NXT?
>>
>>1986000
That was dumb, though. I don't think there's ever been a "person suspended in a cage" match where the person DIDN'T interfere. Just ban Xavier from ringside.
>>
>>1986004
would be worth it for the supreme chimp-out
>>
>>1985980
>They never win clean anymore

That's how they are teasing the fact that they will drop the titles soon. Eventually they'll ban the third one from ringside and they'll lose it. That'll be in 2 months though.
>>
>>1986012
>That'll be in 2 months though.

They will beat Demolition's record in 21 days and Roadblock is in 19 days, so they might decide to get them to drop the titles then.

It could be 2 months though, they might stretch it until the Royal Rumble.
>>
>>1986020
*Roadblock is in 26 days
>>
These negros are so fucking stale.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.