[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we repackage Roman to not get booed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 9

>Take a temporary hiatus (kayfabe injury)
>New attire no vest
>New non shield theme synonymous with boos
>Less scripted promos
>Less Roman overcoming odds
>/OURGUY/
>>
>>1981786
Fire him.
>>
>>1981786
Turning him heel is the obvious answer.
>>
>>1981786
Turn him Heel.
>>
>>1981786
Nothing

Smarks booing him means he's doing his job extremely well
>>
>>1981786
Why not ditch his current music and just have a chorus of boos as his theme?
>>
>>1981797
Uhh no that's not how it works ya pinhead
>>
>>1981794

Then we get into a situation where he will be cheered as a heel and still booed as a face.
>>
>>1981786
I don't think he'll ever get cheered by Smarks. He represents every they're not. Even if he was to be turned heel, the minute he shows signs of being a face or gets teased with a main-event spot he'll get booed again.

Let him be paralysed on the Indies or at least send him down to Full Sail for a week might get him some cheers.
>>
>>1981799
This would actually work.
They'd feel like WWE was beating them to the punch, so they'd stop.
It'd probably be replaced with whole-sale silence, but it would work.
>>
>>1981786

laid back stoner gimmick
>>
>>1981803
If done right he would be booed as a heel because he is so hated right now. But, with todays fans cheering for most heels your scenario is likely what would happen. The only legitimate heel who actually gets boo's constantly is The Miz.
>>
>>1981808
Romans theme has conditioned people to boo him. He needs a new theme
>>
>>1981812
Would actually watch.
>>
Roman is there for the women and kids, not for obese smarks who take wrestling far too seriously
>>
>>1981791
>>1981795
These are the only options. He's always going to be booed, so either embrace it or get rid of the guy.
>>
>>1981820
I actually think this may be somewhat the case. Certain things are drilled in to inspire certain emotions if they're consumed enough. Everything about Roman is currently associated with the fear that all roads ultimately lead back to him standing on the mountain-top, a pile of your favourite wrestler's corpses scattered at his feet, burned on the pyre to make him look really really strong.
A change-up of look and theme would do him wonders tbf, but his booking is still the core of the issue.
He's not actually bad as a talent, middle-ground in that regard. Aside for mic-work, which is plain shit.
>>
>>1981812
>Roman comes out to "Cuz I Got High" as his theme, stumbling like Jeff Hardy
BOOK IT.
>>
>>1981786
I would have him come to the ring with disabled military veterans or children accompanying him for every entrance
>>
>>1981831
It's so absurd that there are people who pay a lot of money to go to these shows, then they leave feeling angry because Roman Reigns' music was played last or something. Like, chill out. You went to have fun. Why you getting so worked up over music?

>ObeseSmarkSwearingAtTheBigDog.jpg
>>
Team him up with Big Cass (minus Enzo) as a comedy tag team duo that does a lot of funny skits and promos every week like Goldust and R-Truth.
>>
>>1981840
Smarks booed him and shouting obscene stuff at him when he came out with the breast cancer survivors.
>>
>>1981786
I've been saying since they were trying to push Roman as top guy that he belongs on the mid card duking it out with Rusev. If that didn't work I'm kinda out of ideas.

Maybe have him feud with Lesnar and get his ase beat a couple times before narrowly getting a fair pin on him and spearing Heyman? Or on second thought, have him change from The Guy to The Paul Heyman Guy. Then he wouldn't have to talk, Paul could work the crowd for him, and he can just smash people.
>>
>Logical, coherent booking
>Good wrestling matches
>Ditching the script and letting the guy cut organic promos that are an extension of his actual personality so the audience actually connects
>>
>>1981806
They wouldn't cheer for Roman at Full Sail. The NXT crowd are huge smarks and love vanilla manlet spotmonkeys more than anything.
>>
>>1981862
First two have already been done. His matches are constantly good and him winning makes sense.

Last one I'd definitely agree with, but you're incredibly naive to think that Smarks will actually cheer him after that.
>>
>>1981874
Where is the logical, coherent booking?
>>
Smarks will never cheer for him because he's the """golden boy""".
>>
>>1981883
Could easily date back as far as Triple H dumping his ass out of the Royal Rumble.

Had several matches in the main-event scene because he was a main-eventer. Starting losing more often. Slowly fell down the rankings. Entered the midcard. Won the United States Championship. Now he's in the top 5 of the Raw survivor series team.
>>
>>1981894
One example is no example, especially when it involves Triple H going over.

Tell me about his feud with Rusev. Where did that ever make any sense?
>>
Nothing.

The fact that Roman pisses of smarks is good enough for me. He should bury all the smark wrestlers just to infuriate people more.
>>
>>1981911
That's Big Baron's gimmick
>>
File: 1478957580023.png (88KB, 257x291px) Image search: [Google]
1478957580023.png
88KB, 257x291px
>>1981905
>This is what "superstars" do now in their free time instead of going to strip clubs doing drugs or beating eachother in bars.

Dead business.
>>
>>1981904
No, in my opinion, Triple H dumping his ass out of the Royal Rumble was the start to his logical booking. Not that Triple H going over was logical booking.

>Tell me about his feud with Rusev. Where did that ever make any sense?
Well he lost to the main-eventers going for the title, so he went down a division and entered a feud with the United States Champion. It's saying he's not quite good enough to be champion (Realistically he is) but he's still up there. Doesn't need more explaining than that.
>>
>>1981920
>Wrestlers aren't allowed jolly good fun
18+
Hit the showers
Lift some weights
Get a clue
>>
You'd have to make him get extremely out of shape. Obese, virgin manchildren boo him because he's everything they wished they were.
>>
>>1981926
>Being a bitch beta pussy boy.

Grow up
>>
>>1981786

Send him to New Japan to team with cousins Tama Tonga, Bad Luck Fale, & Tanga Roa
>>
File: alex-uas.jpg (95KB, 650x1100px) Image search: [Google]
alex-uas.jpg
95KB, 650x1100px
Turn him into Alex from Street Fighter.
>>
Script him to have an affair with Steph. Have them get caught humping in a limo and Roman's reaction is to smirk and make a really bad sex pun about 'stretch limo' or something.
>>
>>1982158
i'd watch
>>
>>1982088
he will never be able to pull off a hyper bomb
>>
>>1981851
Good, Breast cancer gets way too much attention for its low fatality rate and Susan G Komen is a scam. Based Roman getting the smarks to boo that shit (((non-profit))).
>>
>>1981806
I actually disagree with this though. A lot of people liked him when he was the silent dude who just speared the fuck out of people even when Commentary was hyping him up as the face of SHIELD. They truly fucked him over when they gave him Cena's ten year push in the time span of two years.
>>
>have him beat the fuck up by the top heel stable to put him on hiatus
>give him promo lessons
>make him wear a wrestling singlet
>returns at some PPV down the line revealing he has come to reject his samoan heritage that is synonymous with laziness, hedonism and nepotism
>instead he values the discipline, work ethic and tenacity of the romans
>his 'roman empire' grows as he squashes midcard babyfaces and subjugates them into his ranks
>becomes champ and forces the weak Mick Foley to change Raw into a Colosseum-type arena where serious punishments are meted out to losers and winners are given an opportunity to prove their worth to Reigns

A bit autistic but I think it'd be cool
>>
>>1982182
Except the fans weren't booing the company, to which I admit is a very shitty company, they were booing Reigns trying to put over a bunch of cancer survivors.
>>
>>1981786
Bring back The Shield with Reigns as the leader. Seth and Dean will feed their popularity to Reigns to make people like him. Search your heart, you know it's true. None of them will ever be as popular as back in their Shield day. By reuniting them, you take three Janettys and turn them into one Shawn Michaels. It's just basic math,
>>
File: 1464811912214.png (861KB, 871x960px) Image search: [Google]
1464811912214.png
861KB, 871x960px
Turn him into a woman and make him the first LGBT transition to become women champ
>>
>>1981786
Turn him heel and stop scripting him to death. They could have gotten him over the first time if they weren't fucking retarded.

>Get him a mouthpiece or let him be silent to cover his lack of charisma
>Dont push him to the moon and straight down everyone's throats right off the bat

That's all they had to do, its not brain surgery. WWE just doesn't know how to make stars anymore.
>>
first you have to get rid of that stupid protective vest, it makes him look ridiculous when he tries to sell his opponent's offense. I can't take him seriously as long as he wrestles with it.
>>
>>1981786
Make him a bad guy. People will boo him but then they will start cheering for him and thusly the booing will stop
>>
>>1981803
Better than what we have.
>>
>>1981926
Are you the guy going around posting with this pattern all over /asp/? Wrong board. You're looking for aspergers, not /asp/.
>>
Beating Cena after Cena's 100 day 16th title reign
>>
Turn him into an absolute prick.
Like a next level dickhead.
>>
>>1983003
This.

It starts with firing back at the crowd for booing,

Provoke guys in the back into matches, then just lie on the mat when the match starts for the pin. Post-match loudly yell well done and offer to raise their hand in victory.

Spit in the face of the cruiserweights and steal their title, then sell it for better ring gear.

Come out during womens matches and applaud loudly during their matches in extreme sarcasm when they hit simple moves.
>>
>>1981858
He definitely needs someone to take over his mic work.
>>
>>1981862
Sooo...CM Punk 2.0?
nah
>>
>>1982088
>AT EASE, LOOSUH
>AIH DOUN'T LUUHZ
>BALEE DAT

It works. I'd mark.
>>
>>1981797
This.

If I was creative, I'd have Roman go in one of those talk wrestling shows where people cut "shoot" interviews and have Roman shit all over Indy guys and other guys who don't have the look like Kevin Owens fatass. Basically talk about being THE GUY because he is just better. Then have him set up a feud against Owens or Zayne using those same interview basics.

Smarks aren't very smart and would totally buy it. As long as Roman could cut a good promo which he can't seem to fucking do.
>>
Turn him heel. It worked for Orton. It worked for Batista. It worked for Hogan. When you fight it like they're doing with Roman, you get situations like Cena where the #1 face is booed by a majority of the audience for 10 years and it never looks good.
>>
Portray him as filled with ennui and apathy for his job. Idiots run the show, Owens and Jericho are fat tools and everybody boos the shit out of him.

So he says fuck it, throws out all his vests and buys a bunch of Hawaiian shirts and a pair of aviators instead.
>>
>>1981786
Leak nudes
>>
>>1981786
make him like kane was originally, have him disappear for a while then show up in a mask and start annihilating everyone in random matches
>people used to shit bricks when kane showed up

https://youtu.be/bgjHVd5lfk0
>>
>>1981786
Fire him. Not trolling. He will never earn real respect within the WWE, not from the fans, not even from fellow wrestlers who aren't desperately trying to kiss Vince's ass.
>>
>>1985303
>not trolling
>>
>>1981786
Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
>>
>>1981803
>he will be cheered as a heel

NO CHANCE

>>1981818
>todays fans

Fans have been cheering heels for decades junior. 18+
>>
There is maybe one or two possible scenarios, but current WWE doesn't have the balls to do something that's not shit and boring and long term.

It involves a storyline feud with Triple H, one where, as people have been saying, gives Roman an opportunity to work the mic without a word for word script and shit catchphrases, where he can go off on the crowds.

HHH will do his usual I'm a heel and "i made you" bullshit, and if Roman really has any sort of talent, with some freedom he could win the crowd over if you fill in the blanks. If he's a piece of shit like many people think and doesn't have any worthwhile (read: unique) talents past mid card level then it is almost impossible.
>>
>>1981905
have reigns entrance be riding whatever the fuck that is and hed be over as fuck
>>
>>1981786
Having him pulling a Stone Cold almost worked but WWE decided not to follow that up.
>>
The list of excuses for Roman is running out.

>the fans do not like babyfaces anymore

Bryan, Bayley, Slater

>the fans do not want supeheros anymore

GOLDBERG GOLDBERG

>it's the millennials

GOLDBERG GOLDBERG

>it's because he's handsome and fans are fat smarks

GOLDBERG GOLDBERG

Rollins doesn't have that problem either. Nor does Balor.

It's not the fans the problem, it's Joe Nepotism Talentless Anoai.
>>
>>1981786
Join the Bullet Club.
Skull face paint.
Actual shotgun as a forearm.
>>
>>1985610

Holy shit!!

You're right.
>>
>>1985610
Book it. Just for the shotgun as a forearm. I want Reigns to be repackaged as 1980's Megatron.
>>
>>1981786
He lacks charisma in all he does. Dwayne wasn't even that good in-ring, but he had charisma and put asses in seats as a result. Roman needs to be a) passionate about his work, and b) charismatic in everything he does. I don't buy him as anything but a smug little faggot who doesn't deserve to be in the same ring as a peanut. Also, why the fuck does he need a shirt? Shirts/tights are reserved for gimmicks/because the fuckers are fat/too skinny to be anything but a crowd-killer.
>>
>>1981818

>The Miz is the GOAT heel because he is the only successful, consistent heel the company has had this generation
>>
>>1982290
I want to protect Ramonaidolkunsama's smile!
>>
>>1985347
>gives Roman an opportunity to work the mic without a word for word script and shit catchphrases, where he can go off on the crowds.

NAH CHICAGO THIS AIN'T BORING THIS IS REAL LIFE

>>1985615
G1 Megatron actually had charisma.
>>
>>1981872
>and love vanilla manlet spotmonkeys

Stop using phrases you clearly don't understand.

>>1981831
Kids have booed him since Fastlane.
>>
>>1985719
>Kids have booed him since Fastlane.
>things that never happened
kys
>>
>>1985719

>The two non vanilla midget spotmonkeys

>Not getting enough full sail smark love to move up the roster.

Yeah that guy is right, fuck NXT.
>>
>>1981923
I believe he's moreso referring to how Reigns was a total chode in that program yet was supposed to be the babyface.
>>
>>1985721
>memeshit

Even in the beatdown post-Fastlane where HHH bloodied him, you can clearly hear a kid telling him he sucks.

And there's no shortage of house show footage with kids booing him. learn2google

>>1985722
>fans dictate who gets called up

What are you even attempting to say here?
>>
>>1981940
>You'd have to make him get extremely out of shape.

Judging by how he's clearly gasping for air well before even the 10-minute mark, he already is.

>>1984962
>Smarks aren't very smart and would totally buy it.

The cognitive dissonance here is amazing.
>>
File: Too Stronk.png (742KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
Too Stronk.png
742KB, 900x506px
>>1981786
>Take a temporary hiatus.
-Gets booed by smarks.
-Drops a promo telling them he doesn't give a fuck anymore.
-Walks out.
>New attire.
-Grow out beard and keep hair in ponytail.
-Trade vest for black tank top with logo on chest.
-Trade pants for black tights with logos on legs.
-Lesnar/Taker MMA style black leather padded gloves.
-Lesnar style studded black leather boots.
>New theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3q8Od5qJio
or
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-V8kYT1pvE
>New moves
-Keep spear.
-Trade faggy superman punch for stiff as shit clothesline from hell style lariat.
-Give him big boot variations (standing, running, rebound, corner, apron)
-Give him two-handed choke lift, choke toss, front powerslam, powerbomb and spinebuster.
-No more theatrics.
>No scripted promos
-He redebuts by interrupting a fan favorite (like Sami Zayn) and beats the living shit out of them.
>No Roman overcoming odds
-He just randomly comes in and squashes smark favorites.
>/MYGUY/
>>
>>1985749
>Rammstein

You're either too young to be posting here or too old to be listening to Rammstein.
>>
>>1985749
Kinda like Baron Corbin but instead of going after weak ass cruiserweights, he goes after maineventers.
>>
File: Really?.gif (2MB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
Really?.gif
2MB, 500x250px
>>1985751
>Not liking Rammstein.
What are you gay?
>>
>>1985756
Or I'm not an edgy tween in the early 2000s. Stop listening to the Linkin Park of Germany.

Also:

>-Give him two-handed choke lift, choke toss, front powerslam, powerbomb and spinebuster.

The reason he doesn't already do these moves is because he physically can't.
>>
>>1985759
>Or I'm not an edgy tween in the early 2000s.
Even if that was true, that would make me 26 to 27. Learn how to do math you autistic moron.

>The reason he doesn't already do these moves is because he physically can't.
>Choke Lift and Choke Toss.
You do realize wrestling is fake and all the other person has to do is jump.
>Front Powerslam
There are wrestlers smaller and weaker then him that use this move
>Powerbomb
He does a fucking crucifix powerbomb with fucking ease and you think a standard one is to hard for him.
>Spinebuster
Even Karl Anderson can do a fucking spinebuster.
>>
File: NldW.jpg (88KB, 611x344px) Image search: [Google]
NldW.jpg
88KB, 611x344px
>>1985751
>>1985759
>doesn't like rammstein
>is gay for eminem
you can't make this shit up
>>
>>1985767
>that would make me 26 to 27. Learn how to do math you autistic moron.

Which makes you about 11 years too old to listen to Rammstein. Keep up dummkopf.

>individually listing every single move

So if Reigns is physically capable of doing these moves why doesn't he?

>a fucking crucifix powerbomb with fucking ease

On anybody bigger than AJ Styles?

>There are wrestlers smaller and weaker then him that use this move

If they use the move they're obviously not weaker than him, are they?
>>
>>1985754

idk man, I still really like the shotgun-arm idea
>>
>>1985771
Who the fuck mentioned Eminem?
>>
>>1985781
yo girlfriend when I fucked her last night
>>
>>1985794
You fucked your own mother? Sicko.
>>
File: (you).jpg (114KB, 1140x641px) Image search: [Google]
(you).jpg
114KB, 1140x641px
>>1985801
>Gave birth to a retard.
You do know that that shit is hereditary.
>>
>>1985803
Apparently, seeing as the only person you insulted there was yourself.
>>
>>1985815
>Not the person who posted that.
>Being this dumb.
The state of (You).
>>
>>1985820
Whatever, motherfucker.
>>
>>1985826
>cuckterposter this dumb

Like pottery.
>>
>>1985830
>Cuckter poster calling other people cuckter poster.

The state of your sex life (nonexistent)
>>
>>1985833
One more pity (You) and that's it. Now you hafta work for them.
>>
>>1985834
>Like your mom on the corner.
>>
This faggot arms were trembling while doing that crucifix powerbomb to AJ in survivor series, fucking laughed my ass off.
>>
>>1985849
>The exact reason I suggested standard powerbomb.
>>
>y-your mom

pathetic

>>1985852
He can't do that either.
>>
Heel turn and let him be a cunt on the mic. I legit like the guy as a wrestler but not as a good guy.
>>
Rename the US Title India, bring back Khali and create an India division with Roman, Khali and Jinder Majal

None of them is ever seen in the US again.
>>
STOP trying to make him *strong*, STOP the *against the odds* bullshit, STOP building the WHOLE fucking show around him, and for god's sake let the guy have his own identity, when the fuck's sake is he gonna stop using his shield attire?, he couldn't even WEAR the fucking RAW shirt in SS, like, what the flying fuck dude.
>>
>>1981786
that0s how you do it:

>new passive-aggressive heel gimmick
>beat the crap out of enzo amore every week. like every fucking week he comes out just for powerbombing amori through objects for at least 2 months
>red MAGA hat
>>
>>1981786
UPS him over to Japan. if he learned some new moves they'd love him in NJPW
>>
>>1985586
>>it's because he's handsome and fans are fat smarks
>GOLDBERG GOLDBERG
>Rollins doesn't have that problem either. Nor does Balor.

>goldberg, rollins, balor
>handsome

I agree with you mostly, but Goldberg has liver spots, Balor looks like he shouldn't be fed after midnight, and Rollins is pretty plain.
That said, it's obvious why people don't like Roman; overly forceful, awful booking.
They don't have standards, they like people like fucking Enzo and New Day.
They just like to pretend they have standards by lashing out when stuff's particularly obnoxious.
>>
>>1985905
NJPW doesn't give a shit about moves. It is all punches chops and kicks. Tanahashi has like 5 moves: sling blade, dragon screw, frog splash, cloverleaf, suplex. Fale is over and he has 2 moves
>>
>>1985913
Why would you lie like this?
>>
>>1985924
Because it's true.
Look at Fung Gaylor: kick. Kick. Sling blade. Drop kick. Stomp. Flying stomp. Coup de grace. And rarely the modified Bloody Sunday.
>>
>>1985924
It's not a lie. How many moves does Kohima have? 5 Tenzan? 5 Honma? 5

Get the slant eyes cum out of your eyes, seething faggot
>>
>>1981786

Announce Reigns has been let go

Put a mask and full body suit on him

Change up his arsenal

Have him crush the cruiserweight division

Crush the mid card

Work up to the US championship

When it's established the new guy is over, unmask him as Reigns
>>
>>1985908
Everybody in New Day is a better worker than Reigns and they + Enzo are in a different galaxy as far as mic work goes.

>>1985905
>-t. guy has never watched 1 instant of puro
>>
>>1985937

>same moveset as Regnetty

who could it possibly be Mr America?

also, do you really think he won't be boring as fuck just like he is?
>>
>>1985938
>Everybody in New Day is a better worker than Reigns

Kofi and Xaxier are, Big E is awful.

>and they + Enzo are in a different galaxy as far as mic work goes.

Yeah.

I'm not denying they're good, but they're awful comedy acts literally designed for children that arenas majority populated by adults lose their shit for.
Why? Because paying WWE customers have absolute jack for standards. It's not Roman's getting shit on due to being talentless – he doesn't have much, anyway, but he's not an absolute Khali-tier goof – it's just his booking. They'll eat any flavour of shit you feed them, as long as you spray it with perfume.
>>
>>1985944
>>1985937
>Change up his arsenal
State of your reading skills m8
>>
>1985908
>They don't have standards, they like people like fucking Enzo and New Day.
Smarks these day loathe Enzo and the New Day and when it comes to the latter, you can hear the first boos.

Casuals still love them.
>>
>>1985929
>>1985934
18+
>>
>>1985946
Big E outpowers Reigns without even trying. Literally what Reigns wishes he was.

>i-i-it's for children

Oh yeah, all the innuendos they make. Y'know, for kids.

18+

Reigns just, quite frankly, doesn't have what it takes. Accept it, then move on.
>>
>>1985955
>Big E outpowers Reigns without even trying. Literally what Reigns wishes he was.

Yeah, but E is also much clumsier, he's literally just his strength.
Reigns is boring as shit, but he does what he does well most of the time. I see a myriad of clumsy minor micro-fucks from E every PPV I see him on.

>Oh yeah, all the innuendos they make. Y'know, for kids.

Yeah. Kids like the little inside references they can chuckle at that makes them feel mature. Lots of kids shows employ that to be "risky".

>Reigns just, quite frankly, doesn't have what it takes. Accept it, then move on.

I have accepted it. I'm glad he failed, I don't like him. I'm just not going to pretend WWE is a paragon of quality entertainment. He could have probably been well-received at the top for a period, or at least been well-received in general, had be been built up reasonably. Because it's the fucking WWE, and they pander to retards.
Reigns' push was just a case of them openly saying "LOL YOU'RE RETARDS, TAKE THIS FAGGOT".
You can't call a retard a retard to their face.
>>
>>1985964
Big E seems more botchy 'cause he actually TRIES. It's easy to seem consistent when you do as many moves as a Pokémon.

> I'm just not going to pretend WWE is a paragon of quality entertainment.

Who's doing that?
>>
>>1985955
This. New Day are for people born in the 80s and early 90s. Francesca II Turbo.

Enzo & Cass should be aiming for the same crowd considering the Hey Arnold reference is the most they've ever gotten a crowd to laugh, but now they just recite rap lyrics for whatever rapper represents CURRENT CITY.
>>
t. nu male anti-smark cucks defending a shit wrestler
>>
>>1985968
>Big E seems more botchy 'cause he actually TRIES. It's easy to seem consistent when you do as many moves as a Pokémon.

I've seen a similar number of moves from either of them.
Granted, E's a lot more impressive and impactful when his shtick comes off, I'd just lean to the guy who sticks to his bread and butter, as opposed to the guy who smears it on the ground.
>>
>>1985870
>STOP building the WHOLE fucking show around him

He's not the champion you stupid idiot

He barely appeared on Raw
>>
>>1985955
>>1985964
>samefagging
>>
>>1985147
It also worked for someone else...trying to think.
He had a really bad Face gimmick, turned heel, got really popular then became one of the top faces of the industry.
The Iron?
The Boulder?
Oh Right
THE FUCKING ROCK!
>>
>>1986019
>us champ involved in universal title feud
>>
>>1985147
Cena isn't just booed because he's a face.
He's booed because of his SuperCena era.
Of course nobody ever fucking says that in shoot interviews because they're afraid what WWE will do to them if they speak the truth about WWE and Cena's terrible booking.
>>
>>1986060
>implying The Boulder isn't more over than Ramenetty
>>
>>1985984
Let's pretend for 1 second that Big E doesn't have at least FIVE! times as many MOVEZ: all of the ones that Big E does do are far, far more impressive than Reigns feebly struggling to lift Breezie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5ImTi_-3H0

> I'd just lean to the guy who sticks to his bread and butter,

Oh boy, wimpy Clotheslines, a Samoan Drop, the Supermeme Punch and a Spear. How exciting.
>>
>>1981803
You mean like what already happens with most heels?
Jericho got the loudest pop of the night at SS and he plays a convincing cunt.
>>
Just give him a catchphrase or finisher that could be acronymed to BOO.
Lets see if people will still boo him
>>
>>1989603
So instead of his "OOOOO-AAAAAHHH" just make him point at his opponent and scream "BOOOOOOOOOOO?" Start calling his spear the Brawn Over Brains?
>>
>>1981786
>stop pushing him as a mega babyface
>stop handing him shitty scripted promos
>have him cut less promo, his personality is being an asskicker and he spears other wrestlers who talk too much
>new theme
>new attire
>>
>>1983140
>Spit in the face of the cruiserweights and steal their title, then sell it for better ring gear.

>Come out during womens matches and applaud loudly during their matches in extreme sarcasm when they hit simple moves.

GOAT
Thread posts: 143
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.