[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The day wrestling was saved.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: brockberg match.jpg (96KB, 850x540px) Image search: [Google]
brockberg match.jpg
96KB, 850x540px
The day wrestling was saved.
>>
>>1981738
I think it was the men's 5 on 5 that was the real winner.
Best match I've seen since I started watching again 2 years ago.

Did honestly go nuts for the Goldberg/Brock match though, not even annoyed that it barely lasted 60 seconds.
It had the desired effect.
Shock factor was massive.
Real fucking cool on Brock's half to agree to not even get a punch in and get wasted in 3 moves.
>>
>>1982413
The 5-on-5 was overbooked as hell but still really good. Especially with Bray going on Roman, that was a fucking swerve.

I think every SS match tonight went the opposite of how I expected. Vince has still got the golden touch.
>>
This match and the Batista vs Cena match at elimination chamber are the best wrestling matches I've ever seen. GOAT
>>
It was fun to see Brock actually sell a move, he looked like he was in worse shape afterwards than after the Velasquez fight
>>
>>1982413
>>1982432
The mens tag was fucking shit

It takes anything to impress you guys
>>
>>1982448
>t. Cuck Lesnar
>>
>>1982448
It just stands as a testament to how low our standards are my man.
>>
>>1982413
Almost everyone in the SS match did well.
>Jericho was the most over person in the match
>Roman and Seth did alright.
>Braun Strowman keeps improving and the fans are starting to like him. Didn't look weak because Ellsworth caused his elimination and he never got pinned
>Shane did far better than what everyone expected
>AJ is still ridiculously over even after he spends the entire buildup to SS being an egotistical dick to his team
>Randy carried the 2nd half of the match
>Bray Wyatt actually looked like a threat last night.
Really only Dean and KO looked bad last night, Dean betrayed his own team and that still wasn't enough to help Raw win and Owens fucked himself and Chris over by hitting someone with a bunch of papers
>>
File: 1474225555557.png (17KB, 364x322px) Image search: [Google]
1474225555557.png
17KB, 364x322px
My fucking face when Dadberg trucks THE KEK INCARNATE MIKE LIENT
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.