[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did they have him beat the streak? Why did they have him

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 800px-Brock_Lesnar_in_March_2015.jpg (134KB, 800x1291px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Brock_Lesnar_in_March_2015.jpg
134KB, 800x1291px
Why did they have him beat the streak? Why did they have him go undefeated for two years? Why did he shit on the entire current roster of WWE for years on end? Why? What was accomplished by this? This is a sign. You're dreaming this up, anon. You're in a coma and you desperately need to wake up. Wake up, Jeff.
>>
Just watched the match. What the actual fuck, why?
>>
WWE wanted their own finger poke of doom moment.
>>
>>1981471
The answer they'd like to give you is: "Cement a top draw in Roman".
But that fucked up now so they're just memeing to their heart's content.
>>
>Why did they have him beat the streak? Why did they have him go undefeated for two years? Why did he shit on the entire current roster of WWE for years on end?

Because he's a 300lb freak athlete UFC fighter and former undisputed champion.
>>
>>1981477

>outlaw fighting
>>
>G-guys they did it so t-that Brock's aura is diminished and r-regular guys can beat him n-now

Or y'know, they could have pushed a new star to beat him rather than let a 50 year old greencunt steamroll him for no reason.
>>
>>1981477
Yeah, and he just lost to a 50 year old man in less than two minutes.
>>
So who beats Oldberg now it's established that

Oldberg>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Brock>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Taketty>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Full time Shitters
>>
>Some new guy could have built his career out of beating Taker's streak
>Instead they give it to the old part timer
>Some new guy could have built his career out of beating Lesnar's streak
>Instead they give it to the old part timer
Even if some new guy comes in and beats Goldberg cleanly in a great match, he will be considerably less over than if they just fucking gave him the win against Brock or, even better, Taker.
But then again, that's not even gonna happen, is it? Even that would be too smart for the WWE. Which part-timer and/or old fuck is beating Goldberg next? You know what, fucking give it to Shane. Outdo yourselves. Or even better, just have Goldberg never appear again. Have all heat dissipate into mist.

THE FUCK WERE THEY THINKING?
>>
>>1981509
Their booking is too bad to build someone consistently into a draw. This is the poisoned chalice of full-timers: having to deal with WWE.
It's honestly probably best to just separate the part-timers into their own little sphere of actually drawing and fighting eachother.
>>
>>1981471
>thinking wins and losses matter in 2016

wew lad

it's all about popping the next big social media moment, they did it
>>
File: end this.png (194KB, 519x300px) Image search: [Google]
end this.png
194KB, 519x300px
>>1981512
I know you're joking, but I'm gonna go ahead and guess that this is legitimately their mentality and it hurts.
>>
>>1981512

Philanthropy is the way of the future.

>Oldberg get's BTFO at WM Smiley by Connor V2
>>
>>1981471
You're talking about it
They got what they wanted
>>
>>1981493
Y2J
>>
>>1981538
WCW-tier logic
>>
>>1981493
Clearly it will be Roman.
>>
>>1981512
Wins and losses do matter.
It is the reason people claim they can't take Bray seriously. Because he simply loses too much to be seen as a threat. There is a reason until his wellness bust, Roman hadn't lost a match clean going back to NXT.
>>
>>1981493
Well Nash broke Goldbergs streak. Maybe he really is the GOAT
>>
>>1981509
>What were they thinking?

Nothing. WWE doesn't care about storylines anymore,all they want are little snippets in time that they can repeat on the network over and over again.

Are you expecting passable booking from them?? WWE's creative incompetence is the stuff of fucking legend at this point.

How many storylines have started and you think to yourself "Even they can't screw this up, it practically writes itself." And then the """creative""" team snatches defeat from the jaws of victory?
>>
>>1981542
I'm not saying I agree with them, but I 100% guarantee that's their thought process
>>
>>1981484
Goldberg vs Cena Wrestlemania
Bork vs Ramen

the part timers lose clean
>>
>>1981570
How do you make Cena and Goldberg both lose clean against each other at the same time?
>>
>>1981565
>How many storylines have started and you think to yourself "Even they can't screw this up, it practically writes itself." And then the """creative""" team snatches defeat from the jaws of victory?
It only makes all the rare legitimate victories WWE has seem all the more insane. When something well thought out happens, you just know it was an accident of epic proportions.
>>
>>1981484
Rusev should have beat him
>>
>>1981576
When Seff cashes in the briefcase dummy
>>
>>1981567
I'd agree with you. Reminds me of marketing tards

>hurr durr if they talk aboot our product we did our job
>>
>>1981477
MAGGLE
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.