[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shane Injured

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 9

File: basedshaneomac&cheez.jpg (118KB, 1280x966px) Image search: [Google]
basedshaneomac&cheez.jpg
118KB, 1280x966px
>Shane McMahon appeared to have been injured during the Team Raw vs. Team Smackdown Live match at Survivor Series. McMahon went for a coast-to-coast dropkick on Roman Reigns off the top rope but Reigns caught him with a nasty looking spear. McMahon landed hard and appeared to have been hurt pretty bad.

The referee immediately signaled for the doctors to come out and ring announcer JoJo announced that McMahon had been eliminated even though he was not pinned. Off camera, McMahon was helped to the back and held up his fist to signal to the crowd that he would be ok. Randy Orton walked over to McMahon’s wife and son at ringside and assured them that he would be ok.

Hopefully, it’s nothing too serious but it’s always a good sign when you are able to walk out of the ring, albeit with help from trainers and doctors.

Was it a good idea to have Shane compete last night, lads?
>>
>>1981391
>Was it a good idea to have Shane compete last night, lads?
Not with romanlet
>>
File: 1381302013942.png (45KB, 367x263px) Image search: [Google]
1381302013942.png
45KB, 367x263px
>>1981391
The answer is no.
>>
>>1981403
I can't believe Seth didn't injure Shane.
>>
>>1981391
I don't think it was Romaine's fault, it was just an inherently stupid spot.
So, bad idea to take it, but a fine idea to have him compete. He's a wacky spotmonkey who does spots.
>>
>be a no talent spot monkey
>get rekt by a true hero reigns

whats the problem
>>
File: reallynigga.png (107KB, 279x238px) Image search: [Google]
reallynigga.png
107KB, 279x238px
>>1981422
>He's wacky spotmonkey who does spots.

Shane is almost 50 years old, fatty
>>
>>1981422
>I don't think
Nobody gives a fuck about what you think.
>>
>>1981391
>Sef crippling Sting, breaking Cena's nose, and injuring top talent Balor
>Roman killing Shane
>Deano killing ratings and hype

State of the Shield
>>
>>1981422
If you look at it, he drove his shoulder in to Shane's chin, then slammed him in to the mat where his head fucking BOUNCED up from the canvas mat. Shane has a concussion, maybe even whiplash from that shit. And Roman didn't catch him either.
>>
>Roman
>still giving him big spots

Why are they doing this to themselves?
>>
He seemed fine for the most part, they just got too ambitious with that crazy spear.
>>
File: 1479497623426.jpg (70KB, 605x586px) Image search: [Google]
1479497623426.jpg
70KB, 605x586px
>>1981433

>Deano killing ratings and hype
>>
>>1981430
>>1981432
t. Cuck
>>
>>1981391
>a near 50 year old man with no training leaping around like a 20 year old
No, I think it's safe to say that this was a bit silly.
>>
>>1981391
>Meanwhile Based Big Dog gets spiked and walks it off
BBDWTS. Leave the wrestling to the real men
>>
File: 1479613111300.png (64KB, 693x1081px) Image search: [Google]
1479613111300.png
64KB, 693x1081px
>Hey why don't we put Taker in the match since we booked his return earlier anyway
>NONONO SHANE WILL BE LITERALLY PERFECT 10/10 MATCH WITHOUT ALMOST ANY GIMMICKS WHAT COULD GO WRONG

Piece of shit fucking retarded company.

They had the better solution right under their nose.
>>
>Blaming Roman Reigns for botching against a 46 year old man who shouldn't do risky moves in the first place.

And why the fuck would you want to invite your wife and son to watch yourself get hurt? That's traumatizing as fuck. Quit it.
>>
>I'm back
>You better win or ur dead
>*allows an old businessman to compete on the team*
Why the fuck didn't they just put Undertaker in the match? That's almost a guaranteed victory there, it makes no sense storywise to keep Shane in there
>>
he could barely stand up before he even took that bump from Roman. I respect Shane a ton for putting his body on the line when he could just be a spoiled rich snob but damn man you're the only hope WWE has for decent leadership in the future. dont maim yourself before that day comes.
>>
Roman has been doing that aerial spear for ages

Notice how it took a non-wrestler to fuck it all up
>>
File: 1477842664564.jpg (10KB, 223x221px) Image search: [Google]
1477842664564.jpg
10KB, 223x221px
>>1981897
>>1981903
Taker wouldn't made Romanetty look strong like Shane did.
>>
Sucks for Shane but for fucks' sake, he's old.
Guy was never a wrestler made for the job, they should have found someone else for the spot.

At least this will give SD a bit of extra love since the "owner" got hurt defending his show.
But seriously, he's old!
>>
>>1981933
>implying
He got speared through the barricade by Roman 2 years ago
>>
File: shane just.jpg (33KB, 199x227px) Image search: [Google]
shane just.jpg
33KB, 199x227px
>>1981391
it's time cto cut back on those dangerous bumps at his age
>>
>>1981391
Shane isn't a wrestler, so yeah bad idea. Even wrestlers his age are likely to get hurt
>>
It looked like the way Roman delivered the spear is what did it. It didn't even look like a spear. It looked more like a spinebuster.
>>
>>1981942
>>1981910
Do people really like Shane? I get he's the face and Steph is the heel, but isn't this board mostly smarks who know better?
To me, yeah, neither are great actors, but at least Steph has that gross evil smile and actually pretends to be a GM in character. Shane somehow botches bad enough that if nothing else, I can recall that every single promo he does he stutters. In addition, he took the spotlight from Corbin (if not Corbin, than literally any other wrestler on the roster) just so he could be in the match, which ISN'T EVEN ENTERTAINING. It was just him getting his shit rocked and limping on the ground. I love story telling in my matches as much as the next guy but c'mon, wouldn't you guys have rather seen someone like Corbin get tagged in instead and actually wrestle?
>>
>>1981391
serves him right for stealing from RVD
>>
Was this Shane's last match?
>>
>>1982615
But Stephanie is a woman, so automatically shittier than her male sibling.
>>
>>1982615
nope
>>
Shane is not injured

t. Meltzer
>>
>>1982615
Yes, I like Shano.
I don't see Steph or any other figure of authority doing a leap of faith from the turnbuckle to the announcers' table
>>
>>1982615

Shane is immensely more likable than any of the other McMahon's because the WWE has booked him as the black sheep.
>>
Shane should not be spot monkeying at 50 years old. Leave that stuff to the cruiserweights.

I don't know what he's still trying to prove. He already got my respect when he had that match with Kurt Angle at king of the ring.
>>
>>1981391
>Actually believing he was injured by a spear that barely made impact
get fuckin worked OP
>>
>>1981391
Looked more like Roman got fucked up to me.
>>
>>1981437
Nope. Shane's chin hit the top of roman's head, knocked him out cold, ref shoulda hit the 3 count though and then had him taken out, it actually took longer for them to get him out the way it was left -just hit 3 and then give the X sign so everyone can get the fuck down and have him taken away quickly without the crowd's energy being sucked out
>>
>>1983616
>he thinks we're talking about the spear

His head hit the mat pretty fucking hard.
>>
>>1982610
it was a 50:50 spot - shane didnt get as far across the ring as he needed to so roman had to kinda dive off his feet at him to catch rather than the usual "catch and drop" mid air spear. Shanes body kinda fell short of the distance and went under roman though so his chin hit the top of romans head on the way down
>>
>>1983459
He's competing with Haitch to inherit the company.
>>
>>1982618
He does it better AND in a much bigger ring than ECW ran.
>>
>>1983720
thats why the refs should count when people are lying on the ground. You have till the count of 10 to stand back up. Are there rules in pro wrestling anymore?
>>
>>1981391
Based Shane working the marks
>>
File: shane.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
shane.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
Head bounced pretty hard on the mat
>>
>>1984886
Literally Roman's fault. He knocks Shane's chin back from his neck.
>>
>>1984932
yep I saw that
>>
>>1984886
POO IN LOO
>>
File: IMG_0772.jpg (214KB, 1200x627px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0772.jpg
214KB, 1200x627px
>>1981433
>Did somebody say HYPE?
>>
>>1981391
fake injuries again?
Didn't they just do that with the last 2 (TWO!) matches at summerslam?
>>
>>1985307
Based Shane working the marks
>>
>>1984886
Does Cole even watch the matches?
>>
>>1984886
do you see that. right when he touches romans head? right there is when you know he is telling him to get the fuck up and listen to refs call. fuck me running i hate to call that out but god damn im seething.
>>
>>1985003
Based gronk has good taste broing out with hype man
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.