[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apologise. He was the MVP tonight.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: basedorton.jpg (51KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
basedorton.jpg
51KB, 620x400px
Apologise.

He was the MVP tonight.
>>
He is the MVP of every survivor series match you dumbass
>>
If Orton had any motivation whatsoever he would be one of the GOATs. Instead he phones it in 80% of the time then has a great performance like last night just to remind you of how good he could be
>>
>>1980857
Not his fault that he spends 8 months of the year in the midcard wrestling Big Show and Sheamus. Who would be motivated for that?
>>
>>1980831
THANK YOU BIG VOICES SNEK
>>
>>1980831
He was absolutely based.

This run with the wyatts is exactly what he needed, I really don't want him turning anytime soon unless he stays heel
>>
>>1980866
Considering that Sheamus is one of the best workhorses on the roster...anybody who has even the slightest amount of pride in their work?
>>
>>1980939
Hey sheamus
>>
>>1980991
>le "Hi!" meem

So fresh.
>>
>>1981003
Hi Sheamus!
>>
>>1980921
Just has to grow a beard, goddamn it.
>>
>>1981003

Hi Sheamus!

One of the best workhorses that has never been over in his entire career and never drawn a single dime despite being pushed as Ginger Cena for years.

Go back to getting your shit pushed in by Sin Cara in catering
>>
Too bad Orton is in autopilot most of the time.

It's crazy when you don't of realize he's the astonishing vestige of Ruthless Agression who is still full time in the main roster. And even more nuts is when you realize Orton could still go for another decade if he wants to. He's only in his mid 30s.

Imagine, another decide of Orton trying twice a year. Never evolving, never changing, just being a piece of cardboard with a meme finisher.
>>
>>1981262
>never drawn a single dime

Sheamus is actually an international draw.
They use him a lot for Eurocucks.
>>
>>1980857
He started wrestling when he was 20 years old. He's 36 and has done more than most people do in their entire careers. He's probably just bored because by the time he reached 30 he had already accomplished a career worth of goals. You have to remember most wrestlers hit their peak in their mid 30's.
>>
OFFICIAL MVP OF THE NIGHT POWER RANKINGS

1 - Baron Corbin for ensuring Loserweights stay in RAM
2 - Orton saving Team Smackdown
3 - Goldberg for BTFO' Lesnar marks to oblivion
4 - Based USOS defeating the New Gay
5 - Reigns carrying Team RAW

9001 - Dean Ambrose for being a faggot
9002 - Sasha Banks
>>
>>1981306
>OFFICIAL MVP OF THE NIGHT POWER RANKINGS
>1 - Literally Whobins

Outlaw wrestlers aren't allowed
>>
>>1981310
Butthurt manlet detected
>>
>>1981311
huh?
>>
>>1981310
Have sex pinhead
>>
>>1981331
t. Cuckbincuck
>>
>>1981310
You want this? (You)
>>
>>1980831
how long will he be in the wyatt family?
>>
>>1981358
o bby
>>
It felt like Orton kept getting thrown out of the ring over and over and disappeared until the end.
>>
>>1981366
Why did he join them again?
>>
>>1981561
because if you cant beat them, join them. Personally I think he's some undercover agent trying to infiltrate a gay cult
>>
>>1981638
They're setting up Bray's repackage. The New Face of Queer, the Eater of Balls, Gay Wyatt.
>>
>>1981266
I find it crazy Orton is only 3 title reigns behind Cena, if they wanted he'd break the record in no time. Cena and Orton owe there title reigns to each other since they played hot potato with them for so long
>>
>>1981366
Not too long, I hope. I never really liked Bray Wyatt and if I never have to see Luke Harper jump out from under the apron again it'll be too soon.
>>
>>1981678
Audible giggl
>>
>>1981273

I don't care about how much lira he draws or how many rupees Khali draws from the hajeeds

He couldn't draw flies with a mouthful of shit in the US
>>
>>1981262
>has never been over

Wrong.

>drawing ability has any bearing on your status as a workhorse

Dumb underage shitter.

>>1981281
Big Match Hiroshi is 40 and he's been wrestling for longer but still kills it every opportunity he gets.

Randull is just a lazy shitbag.
>>
File: SSTBC.jpg (91KB, 800x446px) Image search: [Google]
SSTBC.jpg
91KB, 800x446px
Spot of the night
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.