[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WhatCulture General - Blampied edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: 111111111111111.jpg (92KB, 789x507px) Image search: [Google]
111111111111111.jpg
92KB, 789x507px
Discussion about Whatculture and WCPW
>>
>>1980766
Post Adams bald spot
>>
If you want to make threads about yourself you should go to >>>/soc/.
>>
>>1980766
Piss off Blampied
>>
Fuck off to your dead board wewtist
>>
Who has the most punchable face of all time lads?
Adam Blampied, Narcissa Wright or Robbie Savage?
>>
>clickbait wrestling
>>
I wanna fuck Suzy Kennedy
>>
>scampoletty still THIS mad bc what culture got him banned from some bingo hall wrestling convention

just drop it kev.
>>
>>1980766

>promoting cuck culture
>doing it for free

kill yourself you gigantic faggot
>>
>>1980864
i want narci to suck my cock and look up at me while i blow a load down her throat :3
>>
>>1981114
> her
Shit b8
>>
>>1980766

Channel was actually good for clickbait top-10 lists.

Then WWE scared them with lawyers and now they literally can't even shot clips from Raw/SD, whereas dozens of other wrestling channels are still kicking after using clips of WWE content; even Brian Zane from Wrestling with Wregret gets away with clip usage and he's fairly popular (considering wrestling is esoteric and hasn't been slightly relevant in 1.5 decades).

Bigger issue is that they start cranking out shit videos every day. They start hiring other people to voice them who are terrible (Simon particularly - seems like a genuinely decent bloke but reads his scripts like the slow kid in class and enunciates like a shitty used car salesman with that fucking raised inflection at the end of every sentence line).

Then they proclaimed how proud they were to not watch TNA until they could actually profit from TNA, then flip-flopped.

Then started WCPW which is fine. Honestly good on them for living the smark dream, at least the wrestling is generally solid and they've gotten some big names.

All in all Whatculture Wrestling is okay, honestly, if you aren't some whiny neckbeard. It's not the best wrestling content on YouTube, but it's usually decently written, well edited and Adam reads his script well even if literally everyone else does a fairly shit job.

>kek jk wcpw sux BLAMPETTY BTFO
>>
>>1981127
very well written response, i actually don't hate what culture, but don't watch every video they put out. This board would be a lot better if they banned nash posting/usage of the word 'cuck'
>>
Being Blampied is when you have been fucked in the ass so hard that there is a mixture of semen and blood in there and you fart it into someone's face. The receiver of that has been Blampied.

This is likely why he has such a gay voice.
>>
>>1981681
Get a load of this middle school edge lord
>>
>>1981703

Don't be sad Adam, i'm sure you have many fans on reddit.
>>
File: 1457220215665.jpg (29KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1457220215665.jpg
29KB, 480x360px
Whatcuckture faggots please fuck off.
>>
>>1981748
>>1981737
>>1981681
Honestly fuck off samefag, we know there's only one person on this whole thread that pushes his faggotry agenda out of jealousy
>>
>>1981088
Was gonna call OP a Cuck but...
>this
>>
King Ross BTFO the smarks on the pre-survivor series podcast. He truly is our guy
>>
Big Charisma Bigger Teeth Blamps: Entertaining, albeit predictable. Knows his gimmick and does it well. Gets a bit much at times and risks over exposure.

Pacciti: I go back and fourth on him. Sometimes he's an insufferable cunt. Other times he makes the jokes that are easily the funniest out of everyone. I think he shines best in Adam vs Adam, where he goes straight man to Blampied.

Jack the Jobber: Great 2nd banana or foil to the Adams. Can't carry a show on his own.

Simon: Breakout solo star of the year. I wish we could see him interact with the others more, but I think it would just expose his weak improv skills. Writing and shooting his own, he's top notch.

King Ross: Surprisingly the most overall talented one. Good on his own, good in a group. Least smarkiest of them and I bet a few quid he lurks here.

Sam, Kenny and Suzy: Alright I guess. They aren't around enough to really get a read on them.
>>
>>1984383
>didn't even list Andrew

Good. Kill him and damn his memory.
>>
>>1984735
who?
>>
>>1984383
Kenny is actually the worst. Boring and knows fuck all about wrestling.
>>
>adam blampied fun fact: his last named is prnounced blampie-yey
>>
>>1981114
Many do.
>>
>>1986054

What country does that name originate from?
>>
Adam Creampied is a massive SJW cuck and if you listen to him you're a nu-male omega faggot Hillary supporter.
>>
I refuse.
>>
King Ross has a better gimmick than 90% of WWE. I get the impression that at least one of the Adams legitimately hate him but he probably brings in more money than anyone else.

Jack the Jobber is also great and better than about 50% of WWE.
>>
>>1986175
>Said that he would "get called a cuck in the comments for putting a woman in a position of power"

what a cuck
>>
simon is the only good one 2bh
>>
>>1980766
who is the slightly below average ginger?
>>
>people don't like Simon

He's a positive guy without sucking dick. I Iike him.
>>
File: 1479773266850.png (173KB, 332x382px) Image search: [Google]
1479773266850.png
173KB, 332x382px
>>1986359
>slightly
>>
>>1986346
He really tainted the video with that comment because it was good. If they ever do Abigail it needs to be someone repackaged or taken over by her spirit, or pretending.

After all Bray is canonically a spirit that took over Husky Harris.
>>
>>1984383
>I bet a few quid he lurks here.

his gimmick is literally just an /asp/ poster
>>
>>1984383
>I bet a few quid he lurks here
Maybe, but most of his "posts" are just me shitposting as him
>>
>El Patron vs. Cuck Mundo at WCPW delete

how much money do they have to blow on this shit?
>>
>>1989767
>how much money do they have to blow on this shit?
at this point I am starting to believe they are just crowd funded, they ask the marks what matches they want to see and then collect money from them to make it happen.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.