[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RIP Cruiserweight Division Setember 19th 2016 - November 20th

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: rip in peace.png (416KB, 640x385px) Image search: [Google]
rip in peace.png
416KB, 640x385px
RIP Cruiserweight Division
Setember 19th 2016 - November 20th 2016

It took Vince 10 weeks to feed the division to a big guy, I think it's more than anyone thought it would last.
>>
Baron Corbin really is the successor to the Big Show.
>>
No I think this is a cool idea because now because baron corbin is supposed to be a badass and a loner and that is what a badass and a loner would do
>>
Based Corbin putting the geeks in their place.
>>
>>1979721
Don't count it out.
WWF/WWE has always had midget shock factor.
People like Spike Dudley, Crash Holly... I think they're just trying to work some kinda shit.
I hated Borin' Corbin, I still do... but they're working a storyline that involves the normal 6ft+ division and the midgets.
>>
>>1979746
Baron Corbin vs Brian Kendrick vs Kalisto in the next PPV should be fucking interesting.
>>
>>1979746
Baron Corbin I like his looks but he seemed to have a introverted personality before almost pretentious but now since this happened today I like the guy
>>
>>1979767
Watch Corbin win a match against the entire division like the John Cena and Randy Orton vs. The Raw Roster of yore.
>>
So WWE will just have all the Cruiserweights and Corey appear on Raw and then travel to wherever Smackdown is gonna be held so they can appear in 205 Live? Fuck's sake.
>>
>>1981141
im pretty sure they're filming it at full fail
>>
>>1981151
>205 Live
>Live
They're traveling to Florida every Tuesday? Leaving a bunch of wrestlers there while the rest travels with Raw? Straight up lying about the live part?
>>
>>1979725
Big Show jobbed to Cruiserweights. Based Corbin won't be doing any of that shit
>>
>>1979721
Silent crowds speak volumes and Vince knows that, because the crowds during these matches make it seem like these fucks are wrestling in an empty arena
>>
>We don't need any more little pests running around
>Calling out DBry for being a Vanilla Midget

I love Big Banter
>>
>>1979721
Calisto isn't in the CWC.

He's just a midcarder on SDL you idiot
>>
>>1979721
I liked the idea where Big Show does a reverse Crash Holly and crushes the cruiserweights, taking the belt and running a streak

>Announces he's coming back to compete in the CWC
>Announcers point out that Show is 450 pounds, over double the weight limit
>Takes a scale down to the ring that always reads "204" when Show steps on it
>Announcers call bullshit, Show working the announcers and Cruiserweights in to shoots
>>
>>1981290
>Entire ring and stage decked out in Cruiserweight branding
>Match for the Cruiserweight Title
>And the fate of all the Cruiserweights
>Kendrick got smashed by Corbin too
Are you literally retarded?
>>
>>1981339
The Cruiserweight Division is on RAW and Calisto is just an SDL lower mid-carder you fucking retard
>>
Corbin deserves the CWC title he's gonna feel that title is nothing to him or use as a leverage to challenge every cruiserweight who has the balls to go over.

Brian Kendrick isn't gonna forget this and will challenge Corbin because he ruined his moment in SS.
>>
>>1981294
Cole: What!? There's no way he's 200 pounds!
Corey: Well you know the camera adds 20 lbs, Michael.
Cole: Are you blind?! He's standing right in front of me and he's huge!
Corey: Why don't you stop body shaming, Cole!
>>
NXT/CWC audience and Main Roster audiences are not the same. CWC was shit, Dusty Rhodes Tag Tournament was shit. Wrestling is about fueds and storylines, stop treating it like a sport
>>
File: Untitled-1[1].jpg~original.jpg (37KB, 1024x774px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1[1].jpg~original.jpg
37KB, 1024x774px
If you want to see Corbin go to Raw, steal the CWC belt, and throw it off a bridge give me a HELL YA!
>>
>>1981440
Dude is all about the WWE brand man
>>
>>1981451
HELL YEAH!!!!!
>>
>>1979721
That booking.
So he can't compete in the 5vs5 cause his feet hurt but bury a CW contender?
>>
>>1981364
You could've just said yes.
>>
>>1979774
>I like a balding, baby faced out of shape lanklet
the state of anti smarks
>>
Corbin is slimming down to 205
>>
>>1979721
fixed

>RIP Cruiserweight Division
Setember 19th 2016 - Setember 19th 2016
>>
It's a shame because that Brian Kendrick video package before the match was well done.

But then Baron just came in and squashed the midgets like the evil King Kong Bundy, hoping to get heat from the "OMG, how could you attack such little guys etc." reaction.

Plus it was a cheap way to get out of having to do a legit finish & keep them both "strong", at least in relation to their little "division".
>>
>>1981151
>>1981155
It's being filmed live at the same venue after Smackdown. That's why everyone thought the division would be moving to SD.

Can't any of you faggots read press releases?
>>
>>1981271
Unfortunately, what Vince doesn't seem to grasp, is no one is going to cheer for a bunch of guys that just keep having 6 man tag matches in the third hour death spot while any focus is on Kendrick and TPJ. If they let them put on matches as good as in the CWC and just in singles matches as well as do some sort of promo package, they might actually start to get over rather than just be the new piss break.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.