[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit this Goldberg/Lesnar finish just fixed EVERYTHING.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

Holy shit this Goldberg/Lesnar finish just fixed EVERYTHING.

For YEARS Vince wanted Roman Reigns to be accepted by fans as the new face of the company, and for YEARS Vince was inching Roman closer and closer to making sure that 100 percent never happened by having Roman be the one to beat Brock's streak.

If Roman was the one to beat Brock clean after Brock was the one to end Undertaker's Wrestlemania streak and destroy John Cena, fans would have just shit on Roman forever no matter what.

Roman Reigns is so fucking lucky right now. There's still hope for him. He can still be booked right and salvaged and still be the face of the company and a top guy for years to come because now he can't be the one to end Lesnar's streak and have that albatross around his neck.

And on Brock's side of things, now he's not invincible. He's still always going to be like a 90, 95 percent chance favorite in his matches, but the possibility for an upset is there. His matches will be so much more enjoyable from now until forever.

Brock is human again.

Roman, Seth, Dean, Cena, AJ, Randy, Undertaker...pretty much any main event guy has a CHANCE to beat Brock now....and even it's just a 5 percent chance, the intensity to his matches will be electric again just because of another possible upset.

WWE booked themselves into a corner by making Brock invincible, and now anything can happen again. For two and half years since Wrestlemania 30 WWE was heading toward a match where Roman beats Brock's streak...now the fucking door is wide-open.

This is the greatest night in the history of our sport.
>>
I will say this, for the first time in about a year I'm looking forward to seeing whatever Brock does next.
>>
>>1979786

Fights Goldberg again. Maybe Randy again now that Brock is mortal. Maybe Shane if he isn't dead. Also still Roman somewhere down the road.
>>
>Goldberg came back just to end the suplex city meme match

THANK YOU BILL
>>
BASED GOLDBERG SAVED THE NEXT WWE EPOCH
>>
>For YEARS

Roman is only wrestling in singles competition since 2014, that's like 2 years and 11 months.

He also got squashed by Bork and was never anywhere close to beating him.

The only real reason he would have beat Bork is that if Bork decided to leave the WWE again but he re-signed so there was no reason for him to lose to a youngster cleanly. Anyone on the active who would beat Bork cleanly would get tremendous heat, not just Roman.

What's this forced smark meme about Roman beating Bork clean? Roman needed Dean's help just to put away Bork.
>>
>>1979939

The true King of Jews.
>>
>>1979974

Vince had Brock beat Taker's streak so Brock could be a monster heel for Roman so Roman could beat him and replace Cena as the face of the company. This was blatant. Cena was/is getting old and Vince has never liked his main guy getting close to 40.

The only reason Roman didn't beat Brock at WM 31 is because Brock effectively turned face when he destroyed Cena at Summerslam 2014 and had Heyman screaming about how awesome he was for a year straight.

Cena being in that spot really fucked things up and wasn't the orignal plan. It was supposed to be Bryan that Brock destroyed, keeping Brock heel, but Bryan was injured.

Also, Roman wasn't nearly as squashed by Brock at WM 31 as pretty much everyone else has been in the past couple years. He got some blood on Brock and was never pinned by Brock. Even then Roman was protected pretty well because Vince still had big plans for the guy.

Brock losing clean tonight basically erases WWE's overall top direction since WM30. This is massive news.
>>
>>1980048
Roman got pinned clean by fucking Jasethy at the main event of mania. How is that protected.
>>
>>1980048
These are all conjectures and none of these arguments are facts.
>>
>>1980086
This

Roman only became champion because Jasethy blew his knee, even then he only had short reigns and one of it he fucked up

Protected my ass
>>
>>1980048
The WWE does not book long-term kiddo much less a month or a week in advance so your meme that Bork is built invincible just so Vince would feed him to Roman is a completely asinine and outrageous conclusion.
>>
>Reigns can still be salvaged

Kek this just gets more pathetic + desperate every month.
>>
>>1980086

Brock wasn't pinned, Brock didn't beat Roman, Roman did better against Brock than anyone not named Taker, and Roman only after a completely fresh guy in Seth snuck in at the last minute.

The finish left Roman and Brock as strong as possible for the rematch between Brock and Roman for when Roman was finally over...it just that Roman never quite got to the level where he needed to be.
>>
>>1980117
If they wanted to protect Roman they wouldn't have him pinned clean. They would have done a dirty cash in like at Summerslam with Bryan or Survivor Series with Roman. kek just realized Roman got BTFO by 2 cash ins in one fucking year. Such shit booking
>>
>>1980104

Vince absolutley does do long term booking when he's trying to build a new star to become his replacement Cena and carry the company for the next ten years.

Listen to any podcast or interview with anyone even remotely close to the company or close to people in the company....they all say Roman was singled out long ago as a "blue-chipper next top guy" much like The Rock was 20 years ago.

And much like The Rock, fans realized this on some level and started to boo. The difference today is Vince didn't have another top guy (Austin) still going strong so he didn't have the guts to turn Roman heel like he did Rocky Maivia.
>>
>>1980135

In that scenario Roman would have beat Brock first or Brock would have beat Roman first, ruining Vince's tried and true booking of "next top face beats monster clean, goes on to have long, strong title run"

The goal of the finish was to ensure that the Brock/Roman matchup had no definitive conclusion so they could go back to it later. Roman was just never ready later.
>>
>>1980087

They may be facts, they may not be. We don't know either way. But I know where I'm putting my money when it comes down to it.
>>
>>1980116

Turn him heel and literally have him wreck moterfuckerds like Goldberg did tonight.

No more spear or superman punch or cocking his fist or sheild theme, just fucking people up and winning with that Razor's Edge sitout powerbomb. He'll get the right kind of heat finally and eventually he'll go up against a heel more hated than himself and the crowd will turn him face all by theirselves.

This shit isn't complicated.
>>
>>1980349
You mean like when Sheamus turned heel and he's...oh yeah, still getting booed even while tagging with Cesaro.

>and winning with that Razor's Edge sitout powerbomb.

Unless he's only fighting guys from 205 Live that's not happening.
>>
>>1980366

Sheamus is more over as a heel than he was as a face. His turn did what it was suppodsed to do.

Now, if you'd like to talk about why Sheamus as a heel isn't considered a be all end all bad motherfuck like Roman would if he turned as described above, we can start with the fact that he looks like Casper the Friendly Ghost used gorilla glue mixed with some girl's period blood as hair gel.
>>
>>1980380
The point I'm making, dumbass, is that when Reigns turns heel there will be no clamouring from crowds for him to get a face turn.

Unless he suddenly develops charisma, promo ability or in-ring skills years after he clearly reached his plateau.
>>
>>1979454
Based Goldberg
>>
>>1980405

There will be if they literally have him dominate...and I don't mean his current super cena booking where he loses the whole match and then wins at the end, I mean Goldberg original streak dominate. No long 15 minute promos, and no stupid fucking storylines. He shows up, beats ass, leaves. That has never fucking failed to get a guy over, regardless of skill set. Fuck, its working with Strowman little by little week by week right now and he's much more limited than Reigns.
>>
>>1980464
>Reigns will totally get over guys, all he needs is to win even MORE

Give it up: it's OVAH.

Which is ironic 'cause that's something Reigns will never again be.
>>
File: goldberg.jpg (48KB, 650x387px) Image search: [Google]
goldberg.jpg
48KB, 650x387px
He gave us the greatest gift of all.
>>
>>1979974

Six million plus per year for a handful of short matches while still being a huge deal.

Brock keeps himself healthy and watches his wallet. I'd be shocked if he stopped doing WWE as long as he was fit, until he gets bored and settles down in Canada to cut logs during the day and fuck his homely wife at night.

Paul and Brock are real life friends and Paul is his real life agent, so you can bet they'll wring every shekel they can. Which is fine with me, I like Lesnar
>>
>>1981125

KING OF JEWS
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.