[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rate/10

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

File: wwe-survivor-series-logo.jpg (30KB, 780x439px) Image search: [Google]
wwe-survivor-series-logo.jpg
30KB, 780x439px
>>
I tuned in an hour late, skipped the cruisercuck match. But it was a 10 from what I saw
>>
>>1978984
minus infinity

all that build on Brock flushed down the toilet for a 50 year old man who hasn't wrestled in 12 years to have one more match and fuck off

hope that chuckle was worth it, VInce
>>
Miz was literally the only good thing on the show

2/10
>>
>>1979023
kek state of you smarks

before this PPV

>why did vince bring Goldberg back, just to bury WCW again? Fuck off Vince and stop holding a grudge

now

>Why the fuck did Goldberg win? Are you stupid Vince? Go fuck yourself
>>
Good 8/10
Highlights
>Tag match
>Based miz
>A lot of the mens match

Lowlights
>Women
>Cruiserweights
>Mens match was at a lot of point very clusterfucky
>Jewberg
>>
womens match 2/10

cruisermemes 6/10

IC title 6/10

tag team 10/10

mens match 10/10

main event 10/10 for shock factor- it wasn't much of a *match* though

overall 8/10
>>
It was the best PPV of all time, OF ALL TIME!
>>
GOLDBERG/10
>>
>>1978984
11/10
>>
>Based Vince working the smarks

Great Main Event.
Great Classic Survivor Series match

Rest of the card was shit.

Best PPV of the year after Backlash.
>>
File: 1468820797814.gif (4MB, 531x354px) Image search: [Google]
1468820797814.gif
4MB, 531x354px
.gif related/10
>>
File: GGoldberg-youtube.com_.jpg (99KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
GGoldberg-youtube.com_.jpg
99KB, 1280x720px
>Kendrick vs Kalisto
LoneWolf/10....nobody cared about this match until Corbin interfered and finally ended it

>Miz vs Zayn
Miz deserved to win and has worked his ass off these last 6 months. Let him feud with someone on Smackdown, who isnt Ziggler, to help build the midcard (hopefully Corbin).

>Women vs Women
Was not very good. Smackdown Women all got buried completely. Charlotte is still the Alpha Female. Bayley got rekted.

>Tag Teams vs Tag Teams
Wouldnt have called Sheamus/Cesaro being the winners and especially not against the Usos, but was a decent match overall. Hopefully SheCes can finally dethrone New Day now.

>Men vs Men
MOTN. Everyone was really good, set-up and told multiple stories and feud. Shield Reunion, Wyatt Family push, Shane being crazy, Ellsworth getting revenge on Strowman, JeriKO breakup, ANOTHER 10/10 RKO....This match made this PPV

>Goldberg vs Lesner
I should be angry about how short this was compared to the buildip...but I cant be. Ive been a Goldberg mark since 1997 and this is what my Goldberg always does. Come in, Kill Opponent, Leave. Lesner has been needing a devastating lose for sometime, so who better to do it than the one person Lesner has never beaten.
>>
>>1979151
Forgot...

Finally Score: 8/10. Only the final hour was really good, but the Tag match helped the middle parts.
>>
9/10.

I didn't think that the cruiserweights match was good, but everything else was on point.

Best PPV of the fucking year. Seriously fucking magical.
In this smarky-internet era, they still made it feels like anything really can happen still.
>>
Preshow:
Cruiserweight 3v3: 1/10 - Didn't care
Kane v Harper: 2/10 - It's a Kane match on the preshow, it was doomed to be below average at the very best.

Main card
Womens SS: 0/10 - I wanted to die
IC Miz v Zayn: 6/10 - I haven't seen Zayn since the split, was nice to see the Miz have a new opponent. It was, however, still a "Miz with Maryse present" match.
Tag Team SS: 3/10 - I hate Clusterfuck matches by default, but at least there were spots.
CWC Kendrick v Kalisto: 1/10, finish 10/10 - Thank GOD based Corbin came in to keep these fucking worthless shitbags off my Smackdown.
Mens SS: 9/10 - I got worked by Shane, I felt they kept it fresh and unpredictable, it didn't feel like a slog at any point. Bretty gud.
Lesnar v Goldberg: 0/10 - As much as I hated God Lesnar, seeing him squased by Goldberg did nothing for me.

Total: 7/10 - The outcomes lead interesting places for Smackdown. Kalisto-Corbin-Bryan and Shane-Dean as well as a stronger Wyatt faction is all good in my book.

I have never felt more justified in picking Smackdown over RAW. Trade you Dean for Neville?
>>
Women - 3/10, my Blissfu looked weak, the finish was absolute shit.

IC - 6/10, decent match not much else to say. Based Maryse.

Tag Teams - 6/10, The Club looked good, happy to see Sheamus and Cesaro win, happy to see New Gay get BTFO.

Cruisermemes - 8/10 - the actual match was 4/10 but I added an extra 4 points for Big Moves Baron blowing the fuck out of manlets and Dbry, and because cruisercucks will stay on RAW where they belong.

Men's - 9/10, would have been 10 but Shane called spots loud as fuck and botched a lot.

Main Event - 8/10 for the shock factor alone, but it was basically a non-match.
>>
>>1978984
1/10.
Then the 5 on 5 male match happened.
9/10.
Then the last match happened.
Still 9/10.
>>
6/10 before the ME
3/10 with the ME
fucking bullshit
>>
Suvivor Series saving WWE again. Why is this always the best PPV of the year?

>Kendrick vs Kalisto
Like it, even the finish was good because it develops Corbin's character

>Miz vs Zayn
I like The Miz, but this should have been Zayn's time. Miz can survive with his feud with DBry

>Women vs Women
SASHA BTFO. Nothing else

>Tag vs Tad
I liked it.New Day, Enzo BTFO.

>Men vs Men
Best match I've seen in years in WWE. Everything had sense, the finish was awesome, the Shield, the Wyatts being serious again, Shane dying, BMJE having his time. BASED

>Goldberg vs Lesnar
I still dont know how to feel about it

9.5/10. Men vs Men match was just too good for WWE
>>
>>1978984
I really think they let the workers that can work go tonight and it made for a good ppv. Miz had another really good match and I would love to see him get a push to the main event soon. Women match was fun to me just because the crowd was so into it. Cruiserweights got completely buried the way they should. Tag Team match was awesome because the New Day got buried and the best 2 working teams on Raw (The Club and Sheamus/Cesaro) looked the strongest. Would have been fine with an American Alpha win too.

The men's match was fantastic. Braun got his destroy everyone moment. They didn't make anyone in the match look really weak and they put over Bray in a PPV, which I liked a lot.

Main Event was what can you say...You just put Goldberg over every wrestler in the history of the business because Brock has that high of a power level. I don't think that's a good thing, now you have to live with Brock losing the mysticism. Who Brock fights at Mania (unless it's for the title) next year no longer matters.
>>
>>1978984
0/10

Another WWE big 4 ppv with a fucky ending.
>>
Women's tag: 7
Miz/Zayn: 8
Tag team: 8
Cruiserweight: 5
Men's tag: 9
Lesnar/Goldberg: 20
>>
Only the RAW vs. Smackdown main elimination match and the main event were worth watching
>>
>>1979265
Oh I give the ppv 8/10. That's really high for them this past year. My favorite so far.
>>
It was ok.

Every survivor series match was sloppy as all god fuck.

I am sports entertained from seeing Bork getting squashed.

Otherwise is just okay. Glad to see WWE can't get the Shield's cock out of their mouth still.
>>
>>1979265
I agree with the your comment on the main event.

Goldberg squashing Brock was really fucking cool with great fantastic shock/surreal value.
However, in the long run this kind of fucks everything up. Brock is no longer the final boss of WWE and I don't know how they can regain that without some "oh Brock was just overconfident" cop-out.
>>
>>1979316
At least the Shield got buried by Orton and Wyatt.
>>
Women's 6/10 - The Nikki thing was dumb, but whatever Nattie is better anyways. Think Becky shoulda gotten a little more sole survivor time.

Miz/Zayn 7/10 - was really good, but that finish was lame

Tag match 8/10 - Right team won it for their brand

Kendrick/Kalisto 1/10 - was boring match with a bad finish

Mens 8/10 - Owens looked dumb for getting himself disqualified. The Styles Ambrose thing felt forced should have them break against each other much later in the match. Also Roman confirmed Trump supporter

Brock/Goldberg 11/10 - Didn't see that coming
>>
The only good shit was the singles tag and the Brock squash, everything else was so fucking cringe and awful. ESPECIALLY the womens, that was just horrible.
>>
>>1979369
Yeah I thought Becky should have won too.
I'm guessing the plan is to reveal Becky as the one who did it and face Nikki at TLC.
>>
womens match: 2/10
miz/zayn: 7/10
tag: 8/10
cruisercucks (based corbin is the only thing getting it this high): 3/10
mens 5v5: 10/10
goldberg vs brock: 10/10
overall i'd give it a 9/10
>>
>>1979378
This.
I will probably watch those 2 matches again tomorrow.
>>
>>1979398
No Natti obviously did it so she can be in the match.
>>
>>1979378
Dude the IC match was good. Miz has been on point lately and he's one of the best workers going right now.
>>
>>1979398
>turning Becky heel
>for Nikki

Oh that'll go well.
>>
Guys, I just watched the Goldberg/Lesnar fight 10 times within the past 30 minutes. Literally
>>
>>1979472
why?
it wasn't good
>>
>>1979501
t. smark
>>
>>1978984
>Cruiser-weight preshow match
0/10. I'm sure no one cared for that match. I don't even remember the names of the wrestlers in it.

>Kane vs Harper preshow match
2/10, wasn't that interested

>Women's Tag Match
3/10, predictable ending, cringeworthy backstagge segment

>Tag Elimination Match
7/10 because New Day was eliminated early in the match and Cesaro and Sheamus were the last team standing.

>IC Title Match
6/10, was average.

>Cruiser-Weight Title Match
5/10. Was boring up until Corbin interfered

>Men's Tag Match
10/10 for the story telling and old rivalries, Shane nearly getting killed, Orton consoling Shane's son, neat spots and Bray actually winning.

>Brock Vs Goldberg
9/10 for the fact that we finally saw Brock look like a bitch. Just wish the match was a 30 minute Brawl, Brock virtually got no offense in.

Overall, 8/10 PPV
>>
6/10
8/10 without the Main Event

Seriously, they build the fucking thing for a month and a half and they end it in 2 minutes.

I think that's the straw that broke the camel's back. They build Lesnar as the unstoppable force for 4 years, feed him Triple H, Undertaker's streak, Cena and his title, won a UFC fight and he gets squashed by the nostalgia flavor of the month because he was a preorder character for a video game.

This is why people don't care about WWE anymore. The build-ups and feuds don't matter because it all turns to shit when the part timers come around. You get a surge in ratings at first, but when the novelty dies down, the rating keep plummeting.
>>
Why are you still watching this shit?/10
>>
>>1979064
You're a smark yourself, mate.
>>
>all these high ass ratings
Even without the main event, the PPV was fucking ass.
>>
>>1979430
The IC match was extremely underwhelming considering how on point Sami and Miz were in PPV matches this year. It wasn't even their fault either, just shoddy ass booking and not being given enough time.
>>
File: veins.jpg (65KB, 599x804px) Image search: [Google]
veins.jpg
65KB, 599x804px
>every elimination match involved some form of "team not getting along" shenanigans
>>
>>1978984
>Women's match
4/10
Wasn't that bad apart from a couple of hilarious botches by Charlotte and the Nia Jax double DDT thing they fucked up. Also the finish was really underwhelming.

>Miz v Zayn
6/10
Decent match but I didn't really care about anything. Smart finish.

>Tag match
3/10
Jobber city. It was hard to care about any of this, especially with the Usos being the last SD team when they've been jobber out to Slater & Rhyno for months.

>CW Title match
5/10
Some "good wrestling" but nobody cared.

>Men's SS match
8/10
Best match of the night, was a lot of fun.

>Main event
0/10 as a match
10/10 for the shock factor
Don't know what to make of this. Seems like a gigantic waste of all that they've done to make Brock look invincible, but I guess we'll see where they go with it.

Overall rating: 5/10
Mediocre but still better than Mania and Summerslam.
>>
Where can I watch?
>>
File: minoru suzuki.jpg (91KB, 498x750px) Image search: [Google]
minoru suzuki.jpg
91KB, 498x750px
4/10

just wasted 3 years of building up brock on a retired injured guy

cruiserweight division still needs to go to smackdown for logistics reasons

hopefully shane never wrestles again

bray wins so that's 2 points right there
>>
>>1979734
wwenetwork.com
>>
everything but the 5v5 mens match 6.5 out of 10

5v5 mens match which should happen atleast once a night at a show
10/10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5iWHk3nwyU

this i think is a little more entertaining then the match today
>>
>>1979749
do not listen to this faggot
http://watchwrestling.uno/watch-wwe-survivor-series-2016/
>>
File: 1479306384386.png (345KB, 424x699px) Image search: [Google]
1479306384386.png
345KB, 424x699px
>>1978984
>Mfw I thought the men's match was absolute garbage until the end when bray finally did something cool and won
>Mfw everyone is calling it a 10/10 match

The deano and the forced shield spot is what killed the match
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.