[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend never watches wrestling. She has literally seen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: mandy.jpg (171KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
mandy.jpg
171KB, 1080x1349px
My girlfriend never watches wrestling. She has literally seen 2 matches before ever. When ever I'm watching she'll just turn over and watch Netflix on her iPad. Tonight, I said "hey I never ask you to watch but just check out the DIY/Revival match with me". She was SO into it. She was about to cry when Gargano kept getting cut down. When they tapped she literally JUMPED out of bed and hugged me with excitement. That was a cool ass moment and one of my favorite matches ever.
>>
My girlfriend couldn't care less about wrestling unless it's attitude era guys she's familiar with, but she got goosebumps watching Shinsuke's entrance, she said he's basically a real life anime character.
>>
things that never happened for 500. no way someone could be so invested in D.I.Y without having seen the whole story unfold
>>
This shit should stay in reddit.
>>
>>1972712
Usually I'd agree but nah that shit was crazy. That crowd was white fucking hot. You could have showed that match to anyone out of the blue and they would have been into it.
>>
>>1972712
>no way someone could be so invested in D.I.Y without having seen the whole story unfold

Gargano is that GOAT as babyface.
>>
>making up stories then proceeding to post them

lmao, kys my man
>>
>>1972712
I think the match itself could tell a story with out the background details.
>>
>>1972761
/wwe/ marks think "storytelling" involves overlong soliloquies and repetitive TV segments, don't mind them.
>>
Brooklyn was my first DIY match and I was completely invested by the end of that one. By the end of this one, I was screaming "GARGA-NO-ESCAPE! GARGA-NO-ESCAPE!" over and over when he locked it in.

Gargano is such a good babyface. Goddamn.
>>
>>1972762
>>1972769

You have to go back
>>
>>1972801
But I've been here since before you got cucked from /sp/
>>
File: IMG_0810.jpg (49KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0810.jpg
49KB, 499x499px
>>1972706
My girl totally tries to relate to me. She knows Attitude Era guys such as The Rock, Triple H, The Undertaker, and Stone Cold Steve Austin. Outside the AE, she knows Hogan, Cena, Orton, Angle, and Flair. She seats next to me whenever I'm watching and she tries to understand, I love it when she does that. Makes me love her more!
>>
didnt you post this on wreddit?
>>
>>1972884
No
>>
>>1972706
wow, your gf is hot mate!
>>
I make my girlfriend work my penis into a shoot while I look at pictures of indie midgets and ignore her
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.