[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dead on arrival

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0464.jpg (36KB, 655x368px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0464.jpg
36KB, 655x368px
Dead on arrival
>>
>>1970407
Sad
>>
>held by Chris Jericho's retarded sidekick on "The Kevin Lowens show"
>doesn't even main event PPVs
>>
File: crying jobber.jpg (94KB, 750x1144px) Image search: [Google]
crying jobber.jpg
94KB, 750x1144px
dead on arrival
>>
File: Trump1.jpg (45KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
Trump1.jpg
45KB, 960x640px
Dead on arrival.

> protests everywhere
> divided populace
> electoral college looking to betray and make history.
>>
>>1970407

>rawtists believe this was a gud idea

Outlaw Logic
>>
>>1970419
Good
>>
>>1970421
How did the media work you so hard?
>>
>>1970407
Dead on arrival
>>
>>1970476
>muh media
>>>/pol/
>>
>>1970419
Kek
>>
File: 1477993069631.png (277KB, 1793x1313px) Image search: [Google]
1477993069631.png
277KB, 1793x1313px
>>1970421
IT WAS MY FUCKING TURN
>>
>>1970493
Dw they'll assassinate Trump and overturn the result soon
>>
>>1970496
Sure thing faggot. You lost, get over it or don't and make the world a little better and kill yourself.
>>
>>1970407
>Booed to smithereens right at it's reveal
>First ever champion drops it the next day
>Second ever champion gets it thanks to Authority intervention
>No story comes from that
>Champion is a comedy character that routinely loses to the midcard champion
>Doesn't even main event PPVs
They have to be doing this on purpose.
>>
>>1970479
/pol/ is your president now, you should be a little more respectful ya know
>>
That belt is a steaming pile of dogshit, they'd be better off with the big gold belt
>>
>>1970419
Just like her kid
>>
I think it's image was hurt by the first champion getting injured straight away the second champion having it handed to him by HHH and the champion being involved in more tag matches than singles matches. And not being in the Main event.

lots of comedy angles and he doesnt really seem as badass/dominant as he did before.

It's a World title in name but it needs to build prestiege on it's own merits, the more interesting question is what is it's standing among the other top world titles from WWE SDL/NJPW/ROH/TNA etc. Where would you rank it?
>>
They should have split the WWEWHC into the eagle WWE belt and the big gold belt instead of color coded titles

If they really wanted a generic red belt they should have given it to Jericho if they don't want to give Jasethy and Roman the belt
>>
>>1970407
The brand split in general was a stupid idea. Even if they did it, the champions should be forced to defend the belts on each show. This would have kept feuds fresh, and not watered down the titles by having too many of them.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.