[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mick Foley Says Stephanie McMahon Would Make Great U.S. President!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

File: o-MICK-FOLEY-facebook.jpg (521KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-MICK-FOLEY-facebook.jpg
521KB, 2000x1000px
Source: ESPN

RAW General Manager Mick Foley spoke to ESPN to promote tomorrow night's WWE Survivor Series pay-per-view. During the interview, Foley discussed his Facebook post where he urged people to not vote for his fellow 2013 WWE Hall of Fame inductee, Donald Trump.

> "I know our fan base is all over the political map, and you don't want to offend half your fan base, but I said [to myself] I have to be able to look into the mirror and know I tried to do something," Foley said. "I think it's a scary time.

> "President-elect Trump wasn't my choice, but I'm going to be like Dave Chappelle and I'm going to give him a chance -- but I think there are people out there with legitimate worries."

While Foley didn't support Trump, he doesn't appear to be against a person with no political experience getting the highest office in the land. The Rock has expressed interested in running for President one day, and Foley thinks it could happen. He also said that Stephanie McMahon and Kane would make great politicians.

> "I can see The Rock running in 2020 and being a two-term president," Foley noted.

> "I think he would be great, and I was joking when I said Stephanie McMahon wouldn't be a fine president of the United States. I believe she's got the incredible leadership qualities. I see those two as potential candidates in the future, and I see Kane as a congressional leader. Kane could win, and he's maybe the most knowledgeable man I've met in any field of business."
>>
>>1970275
Can this cuck pls pull a Benoit?
>>
Blacks, gays, and women all have the same rights did they a month ago.

Why do libcucks think Trump is going to take away all their rights and put them in concentration camps? What are these "legitimate worries"?
>>
I don't see the problem, Stephanie is far better than Hillary Clinton. She qualifies.
>>
Mick Foley, like most extreme leftists, thinks you're too stupid to think for yourself. That's why he begged white males everywhere to vote for Hillary. Well, we see how that turned out. Self admitted brain damaged Mick Foley is the last person anyone should listen to.
>>
>>1970275
Foley needs to shut the fuck up about everything right now. Fuck, I can't believe a guy I used to like as a kid grew up to be a total faggot.

>>1970280
Fear mongering caused by news organizations
>>
Ok this is a gimmick

You fags are getting worked
>>
>>1970280
Media fear mongering. In reality it's not Trump, it's the people he surrounds himself with that are the real danger to LGBTBBQ.
>>
He's a stupid carny, but he might be right about Rocky.

>>1970280
The president doesn't take office the night he wins the election and shit doesn't change the second he takes office.

I'm not saying I think Trump is gonna send me to a concentration camp, but this is like saying "I smoked a cigar and my lungs are still working just fine. Why are medcucks so worried? What are these "legitimate worries" about lung cancer?"
>>
>>1970309
You wish.
>>
>>1970309
He's a dumbass carny with CTE. This is all too real.
>>
Can this cuck just fuck off already
>>
File: stateoftheramuniverse.jpg (2MB, 896x4000px) Image search: [Google]
stateoftheramuniverse.jpg
2MB, 896x4000px
KEK , Foley losing it more and more everyday
>>
>>1970352
That was totally unfunny and dumb.
>>
File: 7687609.jpg (73KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
7687609.jpg
73KB, 500x385px
Outside of this specific topic, why the fuck do they let Foley on television?

You can see that his brain's not totally there and he struggles with words and gets the shake and all the symptoms. Isn't putting a guy like that on live television a ticking time bomb? Not saying he's violent but the erratic outbursts and unstable behavior have to be coming soon.
>>
>>1970375
Its the marks wanted.

Reminder: Foley was a legit /asp/ darling before he went on TV weekly.
>>
>>1970316
Yeah, they are smoke your brown ass, pray long and hard shitskin.
>>
This is the best heel turn in years.
>>
>>1970466
Imagine if we're all being worked by Mick's cuckness and it actually is the greatest slow heel turn ever
>>
>>1970450
Seething
>>
>>1970316
then what are you saying? you ducked the question again. are you here legally? then you have nothing to worry about. they're not going to round up all the brown people and gays the way MSM makes it seem.
>>
>>1970316
>me
you have to go back
>>
>>1970275
I'd vote for a Steph/Palin presidency
>>
>>1970527
Go back to what, I was born here, dipshit.
>>
steph would probably be a great president she has big tits and fuck other countries presidents for good relations and deals
>>
>>1970533
So why are you so salty? You a faggot?
>>
>Micketty Foletty being a giant retarded cuck as usual

Call me when the brain damaged cunt Benoit's himself.
>>
>>1970275
why is he white knighting so hard, it's like he feels he owes women something, does he feel guilty or something?
>>
>>1970628
He probably raped or molested a few of them in the past
>>
>>1970314
The biggest danger to LGBT are themselves. Not the government.

Maybe if they stopped commiting suicide, living unhealthy lifestyles and infecting themselves with aids, they would be happier. No matter who is president.

Thinking that some autistic transfuck is going to get his life together because of a Hillary precidency is stupid.

Take care of your own life.
>>
Vince is a legit personal friend of The Trump. This ancient cuck will be out of a job in a month
>>
File: magapowers.jpg (10KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
magapowers.jpg
10KB, 300x168px
>>1970733
He's also friends with the Hulkster.
>>
File: cuckday.png (2MB, 1064x1287px) Image search: [Google]
cuckday.png
2MB, 1064x1287px
>>1970275
>>
>>1970381
You can't blame us for this, no one thought it would get this bad, and certainly not this fast.

It's honestly horrible, how much he did for the business to be now...this...whatever he is now...really sad.
>>
>>1970275

Threadly reminder that the WWE marketing team is aware of Foleys social media faggotry and are watching him like a hawk

His update right before the election where he subtly equates Trump to Hitler landed him in a LOT of heat and he got a warning
>>
>>1970275
>> "I know our fan base is all over the political map, and you don't want to offend half your fan base, but I said [to myself] I have to be able to look into the mirror and know I tried to do something," Foley said. "I think it's a scary time.
>literally posted a Facebook blog about how Trump is Hitler
This guy
>>
>>1970280

The odd thing is that blacks weren't really even a target during his campaign. The worse thing that he said about them was that their inner city communities sucked (which they do). Gays weren't even an issue this election.
>>
Mick taking 19 chair shots to the head in one match and him having permanent brain damage are the only reason I give him a pass for the stupid shit that spews out of his mouth daily
>>
>>1970778

It was extremely dumb for him to do that. If I were Vince I would've made him join the kiss my ass club for that shit.

No firing though, we aren't gonna stoop to the level of liberals, but damn, Mick really didn't think through what he said. Trump is in the WWE HoF. You gotta think about how bad it looks when one of your employees are comparing Trump to Hitler. But this is the same guy whose brain is probably like jelly at this point, so you can understand the dumb things he does now...
>>
>>1970280

They're panicky, spineless imbeciles who have been farming money and attention and asspats from their industrialized victim complex for so long they forgot what it's like to live in reality.

Trump isn't going to stop the militarization of police or the drug war (or at least it doesn't look like he has any interest in doing so), so the police preying upon poorfags in order to raise revenue from those who can't mount a decent legal defense will continue as per usual. No worse, no better.

"Legitimate" worries from Trump mostly involve all of his bluster about trade wars, and all of the other Appeal To Blue Collar Isolationist Retards he was spouting during the campaign. If he does that sort of crap, he will kill what's left of the economy. That sort of thing was, in fact, what made the Great Depression so Great. The Smoot-Hawley Tariff Act utterly murdered economic activity. Taking him at his word, Trump wants to do shit like that.
>>
>>1970781
>"I think it's a scary time.
Trump hasn't even been inaugurated yet and he has already saved thousands of American jobs and put us on the road to peace with Russia and Syria. Yet there's something SCARY about all of that.
>>
>>1970275
MICK FOLEY IS A RAPIST
MICK FOLEY RAPED MELINA WHILE SHE SLEPT ON A PLANE
MICK FOLEY IDOLIZES CHILD MOLESTER JIMMY SAVILE
MICK FOLEY IS A MAN WITH RAPE IN HIS SOUL
>>
>>1970275
>libcucks virtue signaling

Gee, never seen that before
>>
>>1970481
You will be seething on the end of my boot.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.