[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Goldberg upset about WWE whoring of his spear move!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: Goldberg_point.jpg (29KB, 400x464px) Image search: [Google]
Goldberg_point.jpg
29KB, 400x464px
Source: Complex.com

Khal recently interviewed Goldberg for Complex.com. They sent us these highlights:

Weirdest thing he's experienced since returning:

> "My body's reaction. It's just all overwhelming, physically, mentally, emotionally. It's a completely different story. Every aspect of it, to try to prepare to be the Goldberg that everybody remembers in a six-week period of time. It's just been very overwhelming, man."

Positives and negatives on today's WWE:

> "I haven't been around long enough to give it a good opinion. AJ Styles is a heck of a kid. Roman Reigns is a heck of a kid. There's a lot of people with a lot of talent there, and I really don't know because I haven't been there long enough to pass proper judgment. They need intensity, that's for sure. They need some realism. I think that's why I was well received."

On spear being used by many and if he regrets his previous WWE run:

> "I had the opportunity to work at the WWE as one of their Superstars. How bad could it have been? Would I have liked for it to be a little different? Maybe. Would I like to not have my theme changed and have everyone and their mother [use the] Spear? Absolutely. But if my aunt had balls, she would be my uncle. You can't always have things your way, man."
>>
>>1969593
>AJ Styles is a heck of a kid. Roman Reigns is a heck of a kid.

smarks BTFO

every single veteran and legend loves The Big Dog
>>
Oldberg whining about shit again, color me surprised.
I remember seeing a kid wearing a Goldberg shirt at Wal-Mart one time. I waited until he was in a secluded area and proceeded to beat the shit out of him, tear his gay shirt and spit in his face. I got him so scared that he said some black kids did it. It always makes me smile when I think about it.
>>
>>1969611
How is he complaining?
>proceeds to post pasta
Ah, memeing.
>>
>>1969616
>complains about his music
>complains about wearing a wig
>complains about people "stealing" his move

Fuck off, Bill.
>>
>>1969596

My only problem with him is using a fucking faggot punch non stop.

Can they teach him a fucking finisher?
>>
>>1969593
>Every aspect of it, to try to prepare to be the Goldberg that everybody remembers in a six-week period of time. It's just been very overwhelming, man.
Really should've waited until the Rumble for this. Jesus.

>They need intensity, that's for sure. They need some realism. I think that's why I was well received.
Even he knows the current over-scripted bullshit needs to stop.

>You can't always have things your way, man.
Oh yeah he sounds real """upset""".

Is anybody else noticing this meme where somebody posts an interview and then makes a subject line that's complete bullshit?
>>
>>1969640
Give him a Samoan Driver. Give him a Powerslam. GIVE HIM SOMETHING. FUCK. HE'S SO BORING.
>>
>>1969669

Roman Reigns is good.
>>
rhyno's gore is the definitive spear

his entire body is built for it
>>
>>1969669
that sitout razor's edge or whatever is pretty sick.

Too bad he can only do it on people that weigh less than 200 lbs.
>>
>>1969669
>>1969640
Why do retards always act like the Superman Punch is his finisher. His finisher is the spear.
>>
>>1969679
SUPERMAN PUNCH

SUPERMAN PUNCH

SUPERMAN PUNCH
>>
>>1969679
a shitty spear.
>>
>>1969679
I know the Superman Punch isn't his finisher. It's his signature. Like, his only fucking signature, so he does it about 6 times a match. Like >>1969678 said, both his crucifix and his roll-up deadlift powerbomb are pretty fucking sick, but he can barely do those to Seth, muchless anybody heavier.

When he's up against a big guy like Rusev, it's literally just punches, clotheslines and Drive-Bys.
>>
>>1969684
Better than edge's
>>
>>1969684
better than goldberg's

>>1969685
>I know the Punch isn't his finisher. It's his signature. Like, his only fucking signature, so he does it about 6 times a match. Like >>1969678 said, both his thesz press and his axe handle drop are pretty fucking sick, but he can barely do those to Seth, muchless anybody heavier.

When he's up against a big guy like Rusev, it's literally just punches, clotheslines and stomping.
>>
>>1969687
>better than edge's
ye
>>1969704
>better than goldberg's
kill yourself
>>
How many used the spear though since Goldberg first exited in 2004?

Edge's original finisher was the spear
Big Show sporadically uses the spear but not as a finisher
Batista also uses the spear but its not his finisher

Only Roman Reigns uses the spear as an actual finisher other than Edge
>>
>>1969593
>AJ Styles
>kid
kek he's fucking 40 next year
>>
>>1969829
Kaitlyn, Charlotte, Christian, even Cesaro at various points.
>>
looks like goldberg worked himself into a shoot brother
>>
>>1969838
still 10 years younger than GOLDBERG
>>
>>1969838
Goldberg drew more dimes than this kid.
>>
I can only remember 3 people that use Spear

>Edge
Now a great one really

>Rhyno
Looks fucking great most of the time, also brutal

>Goldberg
Same as Rhyno
>>
>>1969829
Rhyno
>>
>>1969839
Oh god now I'm remembering Christian's spear
>>
>>1969951
>Now a great one really
LOL
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.