[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Kenny Dykstra tried to ruin John Cena by making him out to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (37KB, 371x352px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 371x352px
>Kenny Dykstra tried to ruin John Cena by making him out to be a girlfriend-stealing asshole and he came back
>Bubba Ray Dudley broke Randy Orton's foot and blew up at him backstage and he came back

What are the odds of Mr. Kennedy coming back?
>>
As long as they make money for WWE pretty much anyone can come back. Vince does what's best for business.
>>
He'd have to come back before Vince dies.
Vince doesn't hold grudges, Haitch probably will
>>
Why would they bring him back?

Bubba Ray was allowed cause he's a legend, while Kenny Dykstra is there cause of a comedy segment for Ziggler. What would they bring Kennedy come back for?
>>
>>1969337
Kenny is a good worker, and only back as a temporary jobber and will never be elevated above that position. Bubba is a fantastic worker and liked by most people.

Anderson fucking sucks in the ring and is a piece of shit to boot. WWE already have enough talentless goons who've never drawn a dime packing their mid-card, with the likes of Joe, Roode, Itami, Young and Nakamura all ready to come up from NXT and be better than Anderson is or ever was.

There's literally no reason for them to bring him in. He's not even worth a one-off appearance in the Rumble.
>>
>>1969337
I'm sure WWE will be desperate to bring in a guy who got fired from fucking TNA earlier this year for failing a drug test. Do you know how hard it is to get fired by TNA for drugs? They've employed Jeff Hardy for six years ffs.
>>
>>1969390
Wasn't the fact he failed the drug test alone but the fact he was completely fucked up in a match against Eric Young that was taped. He looked so bad they tested him and then he was fired.
>>
>>1969367
This is why I roll my eyes at people who say "oh, Punk will never come back". Fuckin' Ultimate Warrior came back, anybody who would make Vince money can come back.

HHH and Steph strike me as a lot more petty though, so all bets are off when Vince dies.
>>
The only person who hates him is Randy right I mean Kofi is still employed after he botched a move against Randy
>>
>>1969609
Nah he pulled some botched shit on other wrestlers as well, but Randy had more sway, and complained vocally
>>
>>1969337
In fairness, Cena was banging his fiance behind his back, then when Kenny spoke up about it, had him fired from the company, so dont paint Cena as the victim in that little triangle. Fucked his woman and got him fired for not just accepting it quietly like Morrison. A real standup guy that Cena.

Mickey James can fuck off too, She thought Cena wanted more than to empty his bag into her, more fool her.
>>
>>1969410
Because Jeff hardy didn't fuck up that match with sting.
>>
>>1969337
>Bubba Ray comes back
>loses every match for a full year

Should have stayed away
>>
>>1969430

Yeah, Vince, love or hate what he's done in the last 10 years, will be a man and step up to apologise or try to smooth things over, or just meet you half way man to man - even after the montreal screwjob he went to bret in the locker room to talk about it. Vince is one of the most enigmatic guys on earth that way, everyone has a story about him doing something dumb or shitty, but you dont get the feeling that anyone dislikes him, even Cornette speaks highly of him, and he shits on everyone!

HHH and Steph are like snakes in the long grass though, morally bankrupt while projecting this fake aura of respectability that anyone with two neurons to rub together can see through
>>
>>1972268
>even Cornette speaks highly of him, and he shits on everyone!
I watched a video of Cornette talking about the people he hates the most and there was this big whiteboard, and I was pretty amused when he had to admit that he had to take Vince down because he respects him too much to really fully hate him.
>>
>>1969430
Punk won't be back. He might go to TNA or maybe even NJPW. Not WWE though. His ego is too big.
>>
>>1972894
Maybe he will mellow out in a few years. He can't keep acting like he's a edgy Teen forever
>>
>>1969337
He had a meme gimmick and got exposed as being a mediocre act that was pushed way too far in WWE. Thank you Based Randall for getting Kennetty fired.
>>
>>1972896
He's almost 40 and still acting like a child, what makes you think he'll change now?
>>
>>1972905
He won't but give it time. You think Punk will still act the same at age 60? At worst he becomes another bitter old asshole like Cornette who will still appear if he's played enough money. You think Cornette enjoyed working with clickbaiters at WCPW?
>>
>>1972894
He hates TNA more than he hates the WWE even though he appeared like 3 times in total
>>
I dont watch anymore but is Kenny back? Is he repackaged? I loved his leg drop.
>>
>>1972968
He's doing the Spirit Squad gimmick on Smackdown being Miz's lackey.
>>
>>1972894
People mellow out all different times for all different reasons. Not for nothing, but the dude had a LOT of pressure on him for the last two years, and having that much pressure, both externally and from yourself can make you act like a real fucker.

Not that it ended well, but it's done now. Maybe he'll mellow out some in the future.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.