[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong? How could a promotion go from based to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Lucha_Underground_Logo.jpg (47KB, 248x371px) Image search: [Google]
Lucha_Underground_Logo.jpg
47KB, 248x371px
What went wrong?
How could a promotion go from based to cuck in a single night?
>>
theres already a fucking general >>1959512 do you wewtist not know how to use the catalog?
>>
>>1969283
I don't watch LU, but I'm interested in how this happened. I remember people hyping LU up to be potential competition for WWE.
>>
>>1969520

It's a promotion where intergender matches are fair game, and given the situation where everyone was getting attacked it's not like it was unjustified.

Besides, according to the spoilers it's not like she's going to keep the title anyway. No need to get so worked up over it.
>>
She's going to lose the title to Johnny Mundo next week anyway.
>>
>>1970183

That's fine but what about based PentaGOAT getting cucked by 4 gooks?
>>
>>1970279
Soon
>>
File: clnnc.jpg (25KB, 468x388px) Image search: [Google]
clnnc.jpg
25KB, 468x388px
>>1970279
>pentameme will now be jobbing to io shirai
>>
>>1969283
Nothing went wrong you autist. She only won the belt so they can get brownie points and exposure (which they really need anyways) and sexy is going to get murdered by Mundo anyways so who cares.
>>
>>1970279

Not him but I honestly don't see a problem with how that turned out. Nigga got jumped on and Johnny stole the win. What is the deal?
>>
>>1970443
Don't think think it's a good idea to job Pentagon to 4 wrestlers with low power level. They aren't nearly as over too. Would be pretty pissed if Pentagon's not going over.
>>
>>1970313
Season 3 ends with Pentagon getting the title from M'tanza
>>
>>1970552

I would see it if he was Big Rick/Matanza or even Mil, but he isn't a monster. It is possible for him to be injured and thrown off his game as we have seen in previous matches and in a fight where everyone is distracted or getting winded I don't see it as a big deal.

He didn't lose any cred from the believers, either. They were booing because their favorite was getting cheated out of a chance at the title and it is only going to help him along the line when he eventually comes back for vengeance. Despite there being obvious faces and heels the violence is what bonds the fans together. As long as Pentagon is bringing what they love he is always going to be over.
>>
>>1969520
she was the last to survive a royal rumble-style match where the title was on the line. the old champion got eliminated halfway, and then everybody else destroyed each other

last year fenix beat the champion clean before losing it at aztec warfare
>>
>>1970552
it's four fucking ninjas he wasn't expecting you dumb nigger. Its the same reason they injured him last season. They dont want him hijacking the show. When he wins it it will mean something
>>
>>1970562
No it doesn't. Matanza doesn't get the title back, he moves on to bigger things
>>
>>1970948
this. LU actually knows how to build up all of their characters over time so there's a real payoff in the end.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.