[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Nikki Bella a good wrestler or is she just eye candy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Is Nikki Bella a good wrestler or is she just eye candy?
>>
She makes my dick erect if ya know what i mean?
>>
>>1969198
Who's the hottest Latina wrestler? I say Eva Marie .
>>
Neither
>>
>>1969198
Who cares about wrestling ability?
>>
File: 1478572068779.jpg (17KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
1478572068779.jpg
17KB, 255x255px
>>1969198
Ugghhh jesus christ I need to get laid as soon as possible

muuuhhh fucking dick goddammit im gonna get off to Nikki bella tonight for fucks sake
>>
>>1969198
Goddamn
My fucking dick
>>
>>1969231
[/thread]
>>
>>1969198
She's easy on the eyes and is good as far as the women's division standards go
>>
Both

>>1969231
>>1969407
Well memed, faggots.
>>
>>1969198
She is a great powerhouse wrestler that loves her craft and put effort into getting better
Easily top 10 woman in the world for talent
>>
>>1969591
The only difference between her chin and Buzz Lightyear's is the purple swirly, gaybo.
>>
actually she's a great wrestler but pretty ugly
>>
>>1969612
She's not even the best woman signed to WWE called Nikki.

>Top 10 Woman in the World

18+ /wwe/ babby
>>
>>1969198
>female
>good wrestler
pick one and only one
>>
>>1969198
The company prioritizes three things: hustle, loyalty, and respect. The twins have shown all three. That's why they're the top ladies in the division.
>>
>>1969790
>hustle
brie has been with the company for almost 10 years, has retired and never once learnt how to wrestle or work a match

>loyalty
they backstabbed maria and politiced to get her fired even though she was the hottest thing in the company at the time

>respect
they showed no respect to the divas who were better than them which is why kelly kelly, maryse, eve all hang out with each other still and are never with the bellas

ugly spics -- inside and out
>>
>>1969796
hello maria!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.