[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was the bigger asshole in their prime?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled.png (2MB, 1285x709px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 1285x709px
Who was the bigger asshole in their prime?
>>
HBGay because not only was he an asshole but business was failing with him as the top guy

Hogan was an asshole but if you were a wrestler you'd beg to be on the tours with him because you know you'd get huge money
>>
File: 68f81485e7chris-benoit.jpg (30KB, 600x596px) Image search: [Google]
68f81485e7chris-benoit.jpg
30KB, 600x596px
>>
how the fuck was hogan an asshole, everything he did he did for the business and drew for the business. he's a martyr. he knew that some guys wouldnt draw

hbgay was a complete cunt and did not draw a fucking dime regardless
>>
Hogan did nothing wrong.
>>
I think this was answered in 2005 where a broken down past his prime Hogan bladed and put on a good show for the fans while Shawn tried (and failed) to make it all about him
>>
They both voted for Trump, they get a pass
>>
Hogan was alpha and one step ahead of everyone, Shawn was a piece of shit who can't even look himself in the mirror
>>
Did Hogan ever do anything as bad as What Shawn did to British Bulldog in the UK Euro Title match? Hulk was a manipulative cunt but it was all to keep himself on top, Shawn seems a lot more petty and spiteful and into fucking people over just because he can.

I'm willing to hear an argument from someone more familiar with Hogan's backstage fuckery than me.
>>
>>1967145
>Bulldog match
Muh feelings are not a reason for a guy to win or lose a match
>>
>>1967152

Ok but respect is a better reason than ego and spite.
>>
>>1967093
Hbgay for failing to draw a single dime
>>
HBK. At least Hogan was an ashole as a means to get richer, Michaels was an asshole for the sake of being an asshole
>>
Haitch emulated Hogan's polliticking: bury your competition, be willing to kill to keep yourself on top, but make as many friends with the lower card guys as possible so you at least have some back up in the locker room.

HBK was just a dick to everyone, IMO he's far worse
>>
>>1967152
Yes it is

That's the entire point of faces and heels dumbass
>>
>>1967093

>In the wrestling business
Hogan. From '89 till he left for WCW he was the biggest politicing faggot outside of Flair, Hogan was stale at that point and there was plenty of hotter acts than him at the time (Savage, Jake the Snake, Pipper, Perfect, Rude, Bret, Ted Dibiase) and Hogan refused to put anybody over in a match (that his opponent would carry i will add) unless he got his win/title back and made you look like a total chump in the end by literally no selling your best moves.

With Shawn he'd simply vacate the title if he didn't want to put you over which really was only the case for Bret, yea he would wrestle on coke/pills and would shit up the ring sometimes but the same also applies for Hogan.

>Who was the bigger asshole as a person
HBK. If you weren't the Kliq, Vince or Sunny giving him blowjobs in the bathroom backstage HBK would be a flat out dick to you because he felt like it, Hogan would atleast pretend to be your friend and try to be a professional.
>>
>>1967200
>heels should never win
u wot m8
>>
>>1967208
That's not what I implied, but do the circumstances of the match Bulldog should have definitely gone over

Especially since Shawn always went over as a heel anyway
>>
>>1967093
HBGay. At least Hogan would give you some of the good shit or let you fuck his wife
>>
>>1967210
Nah
>>
File: profile7[1].png (188KB, 280x349px) Image search: [Google]
profile7[1].png
188KB, 280x349px
>>1967101

I actually love Hulkster, he's one of the few living icons of wrestling and an actual household name and pop-culture icon unlike literally everybody on the roster since The Rock and Austin quit (not including 'Taker, and not including Cena who I've barely seen wrestle but he is massive across the world).

The one thing Hulk did that shits me off was crushing the chance of Jesse Ventura getting a real union for wrestlers. All this 'independent contractor' carnie bullshit should have ended long ago - it's dodgy as fuck and Hogan killed the one and only chance I've ever seen at a union and fair recompense for everyone on the roster.
>>
The truly shitty thing about the HBK / Bulldog match is it was for the European Title. It wasn't just some exhibition to get cheap heat for the Shawn / Bret feud, HBK actually took Bulldog's title in the cuntiest way possible just to satisfy his manipulative ego knowing full well he was gonna be the Heavyweight Champ in a few months. Then he dropped it in a Fingerpoke of Doom match to Triple H so the kilq got more over.

CUNT
>>
>>1967277
HBK wanted the European Title bc he never held it before and wanted to be the first Grand Slam Champion in WWF history at the time, sounds like a good enough motive to politic yourself over to me.. He didn't go over Bulldog clean so what's the big deal?
>>
>>1967101
This. Hulk knew that manlets like Bret Shart would never draw a dime (later proven to be 100% correct), so he refused to job to them. He did literally nothing wrong.
>>
>>1967220
He's right. If there had been plans for HBGay to have a run with the title or something, then fine. Instead we got this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVPe5VPLCac
>>
>>1967093
HBGay

>>1967101
This. Hogan did nothing wrong.
>>
>>1967277
>knowing full well he was gonna be the Heavyweight Champ in a few months

And how would that have made your World Champ look if he lost clean to the babyface European champ a few weeks ago?
>>
>>1967332

Absolutely fine. Nobody would think twice about it.
>>
>>1967332
Like he's got a viable challenger for his first title defense?
>>
>>1967093
Cole will tell you hbk. guy HATED shawn
>>
>>1967332

He'd probably be a complete failure as a champion and the lowest drawing WWF Champ of all time. Oh wait...
>>
>>1967343
So he'd be Bret Hart
>>
>>1967354

Shouldn't you be checking up on how reddit's reacting to your vanilla midget roster right now, Hunter?
>>
>>1967358
Shouldn't you be crying on some podcast with two (2) listeners about how I have a higher 2k rating than you, Bret?
>>
>>1967363

Seriously though you need to quit shitposting. That 148 vs. 2 elimination match where you and the boss' daughter defeat the entire roster to solidify your 5,865,632th world title reign isn't gonna book itself.
>>
>>1967101
Hogan would leave when basketball/football season was in full stride and wrestling ratings would go down, and then come back when they were over and say he was the reason the ratings came back. Hogan was an asshole all the time, but refused to believe that he was past his prime and people should get pushed more than him
>>
>>1967428
Sounds pretty smart, Gaytch is doing the same thing right now
>>
>>1967429
It is smart, but eventually WCW caught onto his shit but it didn't really do anything because full creative control is a really good idea for someone who thinks hes the best ever
>>
>HBK literally got down on his hands and knees and started crying at Vince's feet when he told him he'd win the IC title.
>Convinced Vince to change the booking at the last minute so he'd take the belt off of Davey in his home country, after he'd dedicated the match to his dying sister. He then laughed about it.

Dude was a prick.
>>
>>1967429
He completely murders Raw by fucking off for four months, then comes back right after the Rumble and gets to take credit for the show not being totally pointless nonsense anymore.

It's genius, DESU.
>>
So did either of them ever stop being assholes later in their careers?
>>
>>1967477
Hogan jobbed to everyone in 2002 and was in a midcard tag team with Edge but then there's his TNA run where he beat up a whole stable just by punching them once

RVD and Shane Helms buried Shawn in shoot interviews and of course there's Summerslam 2005 so I'm gonna say no, Shawn just toned it down a lot more
>>
>>1967108
That match was great 100 percent because of Shawn. To me, it's Hogan's best match ever and maybe Shawn's best work.
>>
>>1967477

After Shawn found Jeebus he became just your normal "backstage boys" kind of asshole and not the "pure sociopath worst person in the history of a business that includes murderers, rapists and human trafficking" kind of asshole. You could argue that it's easy not be complete scum when you're older and not on top anymore and able to bury everyone else but that's just how it was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpOu5hDDXUk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87NsSP159jw
>>
>>1967933

How much do you think Bret having a stoke has affected public perception of him? He always seems like such a tight asshole but it's because he literally can't move his face...
>>
>>1967093

from the majority of accounts that I have heard, Hogan wasn't an asshole at all. in his prime or otherwise. And most of the people that have negative shit to say about him have little credibility.
>>
>>1968188
>And most of the people that have negative shit to say about him have little credibility

Those people have little credibility because Hogan destroyed their careers because he perceived them as a threat
>>
>>1968188
Didn't Hogan try to cover for his son's car accident by saying the guy he rendered comatose had it coming
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.