[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he the literal GOAT?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

>consistent throughout three decades
>reinvents himself for each run
>outlasted Austin
>outlasted The Rock
>outlasted the nWo
>outlasted D-Generation X
>outlasted Daniel Bryan
>is the only guy from the Attitude Era that can still put on great matches
>always has the best match on the card
>has IT
>stayed relevant throughout his career
>>
You forgot

>never drew a dime
>>
>>1966647
OOO OOO 'Member when Jericho was a bad boy and insulted Stephanie but now he just gets emasculated by her on the double?
>>
File: GOAT.jpg (258KB, 402x765px) Image search: [Google]
GOAT.jpg
258KB, 402x765px
I think you posted the wrong picture
>>
>>1966647
He is also the one watchable aspect of Raw right now. Outshining Kevin Owens and he's holding their new top prize.
He is the GOAT.
>>
Where would Jericho be right now if he didn't voluntarily leave WCW while it was sinking?
>>
>>1966647
Manlet that never drew a dime. Never had above a 3.5 star match
>>
>>1966664
Steph belittles everyone.
>>
>>1966647
>always has the best match on the card

Whens the last time he had a great match? He's entertaining and has had a great year but his match with Styles at mania was a flop. Cool he can still pull off the lionsault though.
>>
>>1966708
Styles and Jericho at Fastlane was great.
>>
File: jeribreak.webm (2MB, 906x894px) Image search: [Google]
jeribreak.webm
2MB, 906x894px
>>1966647
>>
>>1966685
>Recently had a PPV match with Sami Zayn (which he won) that got 4 stars.

kys
>>
>>1966647
He is undoubtedly the GOOT.

Greatest of our Time
>>
>>1966716
>le meltz
He's a hack
>>
>>1966664
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LLsQH7Yb4cw
Jericho is GOAT on the mic
>>
>>1966684
Trying to promote his shitty trailer park band
>>
>>1966647
He's a guaranteed lock to the HoF
>>
>>1966741
Unless he pulls a Benoit. Or says nigger. Or goes to TNA.
>>
Top 20 probably
>>
>>1966684
>IS THAT?!? THAT'S Y2K!!! WHAT'S Y2K DOING IN THE IMPACT ZONE?!?
>>
Similar argument to Taker. I love him but I'm not gonna rank someone who was never truly a tip top guy over guys who were just because of longevity and how much I personally enjoy them. 5 years at the top > 20 years close to the top.
>>
>>1966647
>5'8"

Manlets need to be purged from the gene pool
>>
>>1966664

ooooohhh I remmmmembaaa
>>
>>1966684
>what is Chris Bethlehem doing in the iMPACT Zone?
>>
>>1966716
I gave it 1 star

Your point?
>>
>>1968064
Maybe the most pathetic case of contrarianism on here yet
>>
>>1966647
He's a compiler. Compilers make the HOF but were never the greatest hittet in the lineup.
>>
>>1968539
He was the guy that worked with the guy that worked with the guy.
>>
Pretty much no modern wrestlers have that same it factor he has. He makes the universal champ Owens look like a pathetic sychophant.
>>
how can he be GOAT if he never drew a dime
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.