[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/asp/ PPV preperation thread: NXT Takeover Canada and Survivor Series

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 120712_cedric_featured.jpg (19KB, 344x375px) Image search: [Google]
120712_cedric_featured.jpg
19KB, 344x375px
We got 2 major shows this weekend how does /asp/ plan to prepare?

Takeover Canada Card:

>NXT Tag-Team Championship Match: 2 out of 3 Falls
Scott Dawson and Dash Wilder vs Johnny Gargano and Tommaso Ciampa

>Dusty Rhodes Tag-Team Classic Tournament Final for a Future Tag-Team Championship Opportunity
Michael Nicholls and Shane Veryzer vs Sunny Dhinsa and Gzim Selmani

>Tye Dillenger vs Bobby Roode

>NXT Womens Championship Match
Mickie James vs Asuka

>NXT World Heavyweight Championship Match
Samoa Joe vs Shinsuke Nakamura

NXT Go Home Show:

>Cassie McIntosh defeated Gionna Jene Daddio via disqualification where the winner will face Asuka for the NXT Women’s Championship the night after Takeover Canada.

>Elias Sampson defeated Nathan Irwin from the British Indie PROGRESS.

Elias has been spending the majority of the active year recouping from an injury Nakamura gave him on a House Show tour. He was 1 of the 3 people Nakamura injured the other being Buddy Murphy and Wesley Blake.

>Manuel Alfonso Andrade Oropeza defeated Cedric Alexander.

There were many moment of just having weird awkward silence followed by light clapping. There were some “We love Cedric” chants because what else are you suppose to chant in this match? Sombra is such a fucking failed signing he’s getting silence instead of heat he is no better then being a jobber and Hunter wants this man to be his next Mexican Draw
>>
>watching MemeXT
>>
>>1966635
By jerking off and playing video games, same as any other day
>>
>>1966660

Shut the fuck up Carter no one gives a shit about your worthless opinions
>>
>>1966688

That sounds depressing
>>
>>1966718
Its fun
>>
>>1966713
Cucter is from redddit and wew, he loves NXMeme
>>
>>1966744

No he doesn't only thing Carter likes is Roman Reigns and not going over that fucking wall
>>
>>1966742

You might seriously need to consider sorting out your life
>>
>>1967005
If it ain't broke don't fix it
>>
>>1967021

That sounds like someone who suffers from denial
>>
>>1965272

we already have an nxt discussion thread you loser go back to /woo/
>>
>>1967144

This for the PPV's coming this weekend Carter you retarded fuck kill yourself
>>
> Bill Goldberg noted that he suffered a shoulder injury on Raw and that his 11/20 Survivor Series main event with Brock Lesnar is likely his last match. “I’m sure acting like it,” he said to NBC Sports. “At the end of the day, it’s all that I’m concerned about. I take one day as it is. My body feels horrible. I tweaked my shoulder last night, but that doesn’t mean in five days that I’m not going to come out kicking ass and taking names like I always do.”

> There was only one change to the Survivor Series lineup this past week, which was with The Miz beating Dolph Ziggler to win the IC title on the 11/15 Smackdown show in Wilkes-Barre, PA, that Miz will defend the title against Sami Zayn.

> The WWE is running three straight nights at the Air Canada Centre in Toronto, with NXT on 11/19 and Raw on 11/21. Survivor Series has not only sold out, but is big on the secondary market as the cheapest seat to get in is $125.

> NXT has an announced lineup of Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Samoa Joe for the NXT title, Asuka vs. Mickie James for the women’s title, Scott Dawson & Dash Wilder vs. Tommaso Ciampa & Johnny Gargano for the tag team titles, Bobby Roode vs. Tye Dillinger and the Authors of Pain vs. TM 61 in the finals of the Dusty Rhodes Classic tag team tournament. There were about 11,000 tickets sold for the show at press time, with about 3,000 left unsold. The lowest price to get in now is $27, so the inexpensive tickets are mostly gone, but I’ve been told that you can get high priced tickets for as little as $50 off face value right now. In particular, the singles and tag team title matches should be great. The tag title match may end up as the best WWE match of the weekend.

> Raw is not sold out, but the advance is strong enough that it may end up sold out. However, it is soft on the secondary market as the entree price is now $14.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.