[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A Wrestlingforum user on State of WWE Universe segment!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: DanielBryanTNA.jpg (65KB, 777x437px) Image search: [Google]
DanielBryanTNA.jpg
65KB, 777x437px
Bryan is reaching CM Punk levels of whiny. It isn't a good look.

>"SD isn't about the GM's!" - puts Shane in the SS team, opens every SD with a promo and YES's around the ring for pops
>"SD gives more opportunity than Raw" - doesn't put Miz in the SS team because he doesn't like him
>"Everybody on Raw is overrated!" - cries because Cesaro and Zayn are on Raw and not SD
>"Raw uses part time guys over the current guys" - said as he promotes the next SD show featuring Edge and The Undertaker

>And all of the above is in kayfabe. So either the writers want me to dislike such a whiny little bitch or Bryan himself thinks he's being funny when really he's just being a massive hypocrite. It's also pretty laughable that so many people think OMG BRYAN DONT GIVE NO FUCKS and it's hilarious that he trashes everything but all of you would be crying a fucking river if Stephanie came at the SD roster the way Bryan does. Or Foley. Or anybody really. The whole thing is a joke.

>The final segment on Raw was enough build for SS. It was very enjoyable and got me hyped for Sunday. I didn't need more of Bryan being a pompous little shit and Foley going off his rocker. It added no value.

Your thoughts on the user's post /asp/ ??
>>
> he browses wrestlingforum
Neowrestlingforumwooaspie GTFO
>>
File: 1477842664564.jpg (10KB, 223x221px) Image search: [Google]
1477842664564.jpg
10KB, 223x221px
Reminder WrestlingForum is better than this shithole in any way and you can't prove me wrong
>>
>>1965586
I hope I never take wrestling this serious
>>
>>1965596
You already do by wasting time here.
>>
>>1965586
>getting worked
>current year
ISHYGDDT
>>
I have seen a lot of SD apart from last week's and this week. The only time I have seen the GM or Commish get involved is maybe one small segment backstage with them making a match or something. Better than Steph and Mick having to insert themselves in every fucking title feud. As much as we see Owens, we have to see Steph getting in between he and Rollins. See both Women's Championship contact signing. Both GMs are out there and Bryan says a little something and it's between Becky and Bliss for the rest of the segment. Compare that to the Charlotte / Sasha contact signing where we have to see Mick have PTSD, screaming and urinating all over the ring.

I do admit though I did roll my eyes at reading Shane being on Team SD. He'll probably fight Lesnar at Mania. As for Miz, Bryan is a babyface GM. Why would he give opportunities to people who cheat?
>>
Raw is bad and deserves to be ripped on. Bryan is pointing out true faults while praising Superstars who deserve better.

Have you ever had a job you loved but felt like some morons were ruining it? Now imagine you were also bulletproof and couldn't be fired for anything short of on-camera murder.

That's the position Bryan is in - of course he's gonna be cool as hell and tell things like it is.
>>
I do the that the GMs don't actually do anything if serve a purpose with Shane and Steph involved.
>>
>>1965608
>Now imagine you were also bulletproof and couldn't be fired for anything short of on-camera murder.

wat? Bryan can be fired anytime by vince.
>>
File: stateoftheramuniverse.jpg (2MB, 896x4000px) Image search: [Google]
stateoftheramuniverse.jpg
2MB, 896x4000px
Bryan is the only person that made this debate interesting
>>
>>1965586
If this whole things the joke you're the biggest punchline in this thread.
>>
File: 520018219_295x166.jpg (9KB, 295x166px) Image search: [Google]
520018219_295x166.jpg
9KB, 295x166px
>>1965589
Shut the fuck up Nasty Yaffa
>>
>>1965586
>doesn't put Miz in the SS team because he doesn't like him
Someone is a couple of days late on the news.
>>
>>1965586
Have a shower sex pinhead
>>
>>1965718
Based Joe. He better go to smackdown.
>>
>>1965900
Fuck off from this site Roblox newfag
>>
>>1965586
is it possible that bryan is actually playing a character who is a parody of cm punk?
>>
>>1965628
Vinny Mac doesn't care what happenes on the wwe network.
>>
>>1965586
Based Cryan working you, faggot
>>
>>1965589
>Yet he still posted here
Lmao at your life
>>
File: 1474345573645.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1474345573645.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
>>1965929
I am here trying to convert you all to follow better communities than this garbage.
>>
>>1965600
>I do admit though I did roll my eyes at reading Shane being on Team SD.
I feel like it's fine because it's a recent memory that Shane completely doesn't give a fuck and will jump off the highest object he can find to try and murder his opponent.

Taker said it himself, dude has no fear.
>>
>>1965586
BRYAN BTFO
>>
>>1965910
>SETHING
>>
>>1965589
No it isn't. It's above Reddit and wew but below /asp/
>>
Cryin bryan absolutely BTFO
>>
>>1965586
He has been building towards a heel turn for months.
>>
>>1965628
Vinny don't want Bryan drawing dimes in NJPW and then dying, giving wrestling bad press
>>
>>1965718
I'm for "based Joe" becoming a meme using this format.
>>
>>1967434
>a literal cripple building for a heel turn
For what purpose
>>
File: obamagotit.jpg (26KB, 499x349px) Image search: [Google]
obamagotit.jpg
26KB, 499x349px
it's the same pattern for Bryan...
Fired up and super happy to start
First guest fairly chill and usually a baby face
Second guest bitches him out and says he sucks in everything he does
Last guest is part retarded and fucks up the whole show with Renee try to save everything and Bryan acting stupid and ending the show on a awkward note.
>>
>>1967443
*And then choking out brie, planting copies of Yes! My Autobiography around the house, and leaving josie in the enclosed pool area
>>
>>1965589
Wrestlingforum is GOAT wrestling discussion board. I only get on /asp/ergers for convenience and shitposting. Most of the users here are either pajeet marks or neckbeards.
>>
>>1965934
>uses WF
>thinks /asp/ users are autists
>posts Roger Pineapple
I like you anon, what's your WF username? I'll shoot some rep your way.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.