[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>yfw Big Fight Conor beats the streak

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: MatchOfTheMillenium.jpg (99KB, 634x749px) Image search: [Google]
MatchOfTheMillenium.jpg
99KB, 634x749px
>yfw Big Fight Conor beats the streak
>>
I hope he does, my boy McGregor will beat that nigger
>>
Is it probable that conor puts him away with a couple left hands?
>>
>>1964841
LMFAO

CONOR WILL GAS HIIMSELF OUT TRYING TO CATCH UP TO MAYWEAHER '''RUNNING''' AND THEN GET KTFO
>>
>>1964826
Are we talking about boxing match?
Because if we are, Mayweather rapes him with little effort. If it is a MMA fight, of course McGregor wins.
>>
>>1964845
This, there is a substantial difference between the stamina of an mma fighter and a professional boxer.
>>
>>1964841
>OP says beat his streak
I assume he means boxing match, since Mayweather has no streak in MMA. And there is no chance in fucking hell, McGregor would stand a chance in a boxing match.
>>
>Vince is going to pay these 2 over a billion dollars just to have a scripted fight at wrestlemania to bring the normies in.
>>
>>1964856
I'm assuming that it will on the octagon, a lot of UFC fighters started as boxers, just give Mayweather the 2 years they gave Phil. He may actually last more than 2 mins
>>
>>1964826
Anyone remember that Cain Vs Lesnar match?
>>
File: heem993.webm (2MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
heem993.webm
2MB, 512x384px
>>1964845
>>1964853
I'll be damned, a couple based guys in a fight thread on /asp/.

I love McGregor and what he's done for the UFC's popularity, so for his sake i'd rather not see it. I know the crazy bastard would take the fight in a heartbeat though.
>>
Mayweather would make McGregor look absolutely retarded.

>b-b-but wut if he h-hits that o-o-ne shot

He doesn't, Canelo and the pacman couldn't touch him and McGregor isn't half the boxer they are. Also, Mayweather has a really underrated chin.
>>
He's literally 150 pounds. God DAMN can you imagine him in a real.fight?
>>
>>1965024
This is what I don't get.
Mayweather has fought some of the best fighters in the world, and most can't even land a finger on him. Many of them are far superior strikers than McGregor. If there were to fight in a boxing match, McGregor wouldn't stand a chance. Only a moron would believe he had any chance.
>>
>>1964852
lol? conor has no ground game, does meme kicks. his whole thing is his left hand. why the hell would conor win a mma fight
>>
>>1965075
He's the first ever champion in 2 weightclasses at MMA.

Funny thing about ground game, you don't even need it if you can sprawl and have the touch of death.
>>
>>1965024
>>1965070
This.

People keep trying to match guys up with Mayweather like
>X is so strong he can knock out anyone he hits once, he'd take Mayweather no problem!
>Y is super fast, he could hit Mayweather 5 times per hit taken!
>Z can take a million hits and never go down, he'd out-wind Mayweather and catch him on his first opening!

But that's why all of them fail.
People keep trying to pair him up with good fighters.
Mayweather isn't a professional FIGHTER. He's a professional BOXER.
Despite it focusing on two dudes clobbering the bodily fluids out of each other, boxing is still a game. It has very specific rules of what you can and can't do to determine victory.
Mayweather uses every one of these rules to his advantage whenever possible. He doesn't see how he is weakening, wearing down, or escaping his opponent, he just sees points. Every time he touches his opponent, it adds points and increases his score. Every time he evades his opponent, they failed to gain points and are vulnerable to Mayweather adding up some more. The higher score always wins the game, unless he gets knocked out, then it's game over, but the higher his score, the less likely his opponent is to knock him out.

No one plays the game as good as Mayweather.
He'd probably be a good fencer, too.
>>
>>1965211
Damn right, the nigga is the clincher too would be the best hugger in the world if there was a competition for it!
>>
>>1965157
>He's the first ever champion in 2 weightclasses at MMA
Ahahaha fucking casual faggots, they'll believe any line Rogan feeds them.
>>
>>1965157
Please don't. Double champ thing is promotional bullshit, obviously UFC have manufactured this to get him over, there are several fighters who have spoken openly about this and are annoyed about it. They could've had him face Frankie at any point and he would've been ground into pulp and lost the one title he had, but there's not as much money in actually booking real fights as there is making a meme fighter for casuals to whack off to.

Connor is a cool fighter but UFC is retard marketing for a retard fan base who say shit like "you don't need a ground game if you can sprawl" lol
>>
>>1964852
He has a brown belt in BJJ under Kavanaugh and he is STRONG in the clinch even though he has no background in Greco. You obviously don't know anything about him or grappling or fighting in general.
>>
>>1965345
I meant to reply to that other retard but w/e yes you are right
>>
>>1965334
So you are saying they fix fights like it is WWEtty?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.