[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did he have any friends in the wrestling industry?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: R7.jpg (590KB, 1728x905px) Image search: [Google]
R7.jpg
590KB, 1728x905px
Everyone that shoots on him says he was a bigger prick/douche than HHH, kinda makes sense why he left for Hollywood as soon as possible.
>>
Mark Henry considers him a brother. He's also good friends with Jericho, HHH, Foley, Christian, and Kane. Where did you hear that he was a douche?
>>
>Where did you hear that he was a douche?

Dudley Boys, Hogan and Nash
>>
>>1964603
I know Rock and HBK legit hated each other and the Kliq tried to have Rock buried before his career even got a chance to get hot.

Fuck DX man. They were assholes
>>
>>1964628
Also Kurt
>>
he was an asshole to everyone except for the people he needed to suck up to like austin and vince, patt patterson, and the writers most importantly bryan goyim gerowitz
>>
>>1964628
Hogan and Nash are notorious for spewing shit, they also retract their statements when someone calls them out on their bullshit. Of the Dudley boys, only D-Von is believable. Bully Ray also tends to be full of shit
>>
>>1964628
Nash hates him because he didn't bow to him and pay homage. Bubba hates him because he wouldn't do midcard spots to help get him over. And Hogan hates anyone who could be called his equal
>>
>>1964632
Patrice O'neal said he was a good guy, and he made a career out of trashing people
>>
Edge and Christians are good friends with him despite Edge being a C-lister in acting
>>
>>1964628
>Dudley Boys
What? I've seen an interview where they said were friends with Rock and that they used to travel with him.
>>
>>1964655
I'd say rest in peace Patrice but Im happy you and Greg Geraldo died.
I wouldn't want this generation fucking up their legacies with this whole you can't say that attitude.
Geraldo and Patrice would be ashamed at the world today and would have nothing but endless quips about today's society that would just be brushed off as offensive to todaysee zeitgeist.

I hate donald trump.
I really do.
But I hope him winning puts an end to pc culture.
It's their fault he won.
>>
>>1964603
Does it matter? He's the biggest star in Hollywood and will probably be president one day
>>
>>1964655
>Patrice O'neal
>wrestling industry
>>
>>1964628
Link?
>>
>>1964628
>Dudley Boys, Hogan and Nash

Dvon is credible.
Bubba is an ass, everyone knows that. The bully Ray gimmick is based off how he is in real life.
>Hogan
ahahahah not a credible source
He has lied so many times about so many people. Plus he worked with Rock only for a few months.
>Nash
Again, one guy that worked with Rock just a few months? Fairly sure they were just butthurt because Rock was the start in WWE and they were the returning dogs from the failed promotion

Steve Austin is good friend of Rock.
HHH has a friendly rivalry relationship.
Cena and him are on good terms right now, despite the fact there was legit animosity for a while.
>>
>>1964628
>Hogan

you made this up completely

it takes one search of Hogans twitter to see that he's had nothing but good things to say about him, and in return Rock said that his match with him was "top 3 in his career" and it was an honor to work with him. Rock even came out to defend him when the racist tape leaked, they never said a bad word about each other
>>
>>1964628
>Dudleyz
Bubba said he had only one incident with Rock, other than that, they were cool.

>Hogan
Probably the biggest prick in the history of the business. Rock probably just didn't deal with his bullshit.

>Nash
Another known prick, who seems to have no friends outside of his clique buddies.
>>
>>1964628
> Dudley Boyz
They were literally travel buddies with Dwayne. All 3 of them were super cool with Shane McMahon too, how the fuck would you even believe they had heat?

> Hall and Nash
> 2 guys that were out of the company by the time Rock was called up
Bullshit. Nash holds a grudge against Rock because Rock buried the fuck out of him during their 2002 feud and Nash's ego is still bruised to this day.

Literally no one has a problem with Rock.
>>
>>1964630
I thought Rock and Kurt were friends. Kurt was in Pain and Gain.
>>
>>1964603
>kinda makes sense why he left for Hollywood as soon as possible.

You think he QUIT wrestling and RETREATED to Hollywood!? NAIVE! Wrestling was always ALWAYS a means to an end, he never EVER cared about The Business and it was obviously from the word go. Just a script readin', same match havin', no psychology usin', son of a bitch.

And it worked because he's literally 10/10 charisma machine, the only guy in professional wrestling who is more sympathetic and charismatic than Hulk Hogan. He's never once been in an actually good movie is a legitimately bad actor and his cultural relevance peaked in 1999 or so, but that hasn't slowed him one bit.

If he was coming up right now he would have been in a reality show or a youtube thing and never once stepped foot in the ring. And it shows.
>>
>>1964831
Austin likes Nash, and I bet a lot of other people do, too.
>>
>>1964928
Pain and Gain was good, but he played the fumbling idiot which anyone can do
>>
>>1964932
Austin and Nash are very good friends, Shark Boy had to ask Nash to ask Austin if he could parody him.
>>
>>1964935
I think that anon was talking about the Hulk not being in a good movie.
>>
>>1964946
no it was about Rock seeing as he said right after "his cultural relevance peaked in 1999"
>>
>>1964946
>reading comprehension
>>
>>1964667
18+
>>
File: Fred_Jones_(FPJ).png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Fred_Jones_(FPJ).png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>1964971
yes and this guy is the wrestling industry too

KYS
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.