[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do we think of him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_6721.jpg (200KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6721.jpg
200KB, 1200x1800px
What do we think of him?
>>
>we
fuck off reddit
>>
The GOAT
>>
GOAT
>>
>>1964186
Anti-America Bret was amazing
>>
>>1964200
Carter BTFO
>>
His in ring style was very boring but believable. I also thought his "character" was very boring and uncharismatic. I genuinely don't see what people like about him.
>>
>>1964278
Same here desu.
>>
>>1964186
an older cm punk.
he was good, but muh entitlement makes them huge cucks
>>
>>1964186
>we
You have to go back. Take your charisma vacuum with you
>>
File: brethart.jpg (27KB, 221x282px) Image search: [Google]
brethart.jpg
27KB, 221x282px
>>1964225
Agreed.
>>
Yawn, needs more flips and less psychology. Butt The Shitman Fart most boring wrestler ever.
>>
>>1964311
he has bigger vagina than CM Punk

he hates WWE nwo, but flip flops his damn opinion like retard

Punk and Bret are both dicks, but Bret is an emotional dickhead
>>
>>1964360
Go back
>>
>>19641

GOAT
>>
>>1964380
Kys reddit
>>
Greatest wrestler that ever lived

When your GOAT (Austin, Rock, Jericho, Savage, CM Punk, Bryant) say Bret is the GOAT, you gotta listen
>>
>>1965095
>Austin

He's said Flair is the GOAT multiple times
>>
>>1965120
"My greatest match of all time and my favorite person to work with" In reference to Bret on Steve's Podcast

To be fair about the Ric Flair comment, he also said Dusty was GOAT
>>
>>1964186
Shawn was better
>>
>>1964186
Alltime GOAT

Best wrestler
Best technician
Best brawler
Best seller
Best psychology
Best submission
Best look
Best fans
GOAT matches
Saved the business multiple times
Got Austin over
Got pink over
Got The Simpsons over
I could go on but cant be bothered

GOAT of GOATs
>>
>>1964278
>>1964285
> i dont like wrestling
Stick to your flippyshit kiddos
>>
His technical mat wrestling shit is a meme, he didn't do anything, not even close to fucking low ki let alone destroyer, tamura, Robinson, basically anyone actually good at mat wrestling. Every single one of his matches is the same. Same spots in the same sequences at the same point in time. He is a spot monkey. He is boring. He is one of the most overated wrestlers of all time.
>>
Never drew a dime
>>
>>1965357
Kek at least you put effort into your shit b8
>>
I was born in 1992. WCW 1997-1999 was my shit. Anyone who knows their history knows that I am a huge mark for Goldberg, because he was my childhood hero. That being said; the one thing I can't forgive Goldberg for, after all of the missed spots, falling on his ass for no damn reason, terrible promos, and general lack of real wrestling skill is the fact that he ended Bret's career. Going back and watching him... Bret was truly a master and a general in that ring.
>>
>>1965372
Who said this?
>>
>>1965375
Youre dad
>>
>>1965376
Not even bants/10
>>
>>1965320
I like watching people get beat up, like how stone cold, the rock, goldberg, batista, and HHH fight. Not lame gymnastic flips nevilles do.
Bret seems like he cries about everything based on interviews I've watched and loves le technical rassling.

Sorry, don't like your childhood hero.
>>
>>1965382
Goldberg was my childhood hero. Sorry if I didn't make that clear. What I meant was, the one mistake Goldberg made that I cannot rectify is smashing Bret Hart. I understand why some would think Bret was garbage, but when you look at it in terms of a career: he had a lot left in front of him that was taken away. Goldberg is the shit. Let me be perfectly clear. GOLDBERG. GOOOOLDBERG. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLDBERG!
>>
>>1965390
Me again. I am fucking smashed. Don't mind the general rambling.
>>
TBTITBTWATBTEWB
>>
>>1965382
> i like watching people get beat up
> i dont like the only guy that made every single match he was in look real, never ever whiffed a punch, made every single move he did look like it hurt and took a beating like no other
K m8
Maybe you should actually watch some matches instead of coming to meme opinions about some guy over interviews he made 25 years after his prime

I suggest vs 123 kid at raw or vs Diesel Survivor Series 95
>>
>>1964186
Bret screwed Bret. He can go fuck himself.
>>
>>1965361
Kek you're an African American
>>
>>1965307
How many cocks have you sucked this morning?
>>
>>1964186
I think he's secretly hoping lesnar fucks up goldberg.
>>
He was good, but not as good as he thinks he was.
>>
There was essentially no one in the industry that Bret couldn't carry for a GREAT match.

Think about that when you look at today's """""talent""""""
>>
>>1964186
Boring as fuck. Had nothing going for him but muh realism. Great wrestler, terrible entertainer. Only a 509lbs smark would disagree.
>>
>>1965357
This. Wet Shart is the epitome of 5 moves of doom, long before Cena was even a thing.
>>
>>1965973
2, mine and your dad's. Shawn is still better.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.